tanthya

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Aeryn

Originally posted by tanthya

P: Rshi wants 2 redeem her mistake

S: Wht..Mistake..She took her pheras publicly ...and now it is Mistake..Let me tell u ..Now she will have to stay with this mistake whether she wants to or not

P: but u r already married , u cant force
 her

SS: Shut Up..Now Krishna Bhau, tell me where is Rshi ..

P; In my maika

Ss: come S, Lets fetch our DIL from her maika...Let them see  Thakur style ..

Both take Gun..and go

Krishna tries to stop SS..says listen ..One shud not take guns to relatives house

SS: taunts Krishna and says ur name shud be Krishna Pratigya Saxena [ I had posted  this only couple of days back , Man gives a weird feeling when  i heard that]..Go and tie urself to ur wifes pallu, If I had my way..would have strck off ur face from Thakur Khaandan..and U Krishna Bhau..U r fond of Law and rule books..aren't you ...?? will deal with u after I come , bringing my DIL home..

Both walk off..Krishna shouts Bauji,Bauji...Pratigya [ tries] to look worried and shocked..Amma is pleased

ENDS

Too good must say it's an apt name for K now.....OMG you posted this I've missed it. I've thought of renaming K too and that name came to my mind too Shocked

Anyway thanks Tanthya. That epi sounds not so bad....saxes made an hasty appearance and we have Thakurs in action...finally....

But in other hand K and P infuriated me today....

I cant believe how badly they have messed up the character.  To me it feels like someone in the CV dept hates the character that they've reduced him to this state.

I don't know who did this or why but it's a shame they have completely ruined an unique character Ouch 

I am tired of this tried and tested method of K always protecting P at the expense of his own identity and self respect.. Dont the CVs think that if K does not support P then the love does not diminish.  They need to give us something new and fresh but they give nothing but repetition.DeadDead.  

Agree !! Agree!! Agree ...It has become kind of boring now..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AerynMERARAI-Sheena-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

S: Wht..Mistake..She took her pheras publicly ...and now it is Mistake..Let me tell u ..Now she will have to stay with this mistake whether she wants to or not

her

P; In my maika

Both take Gun..and go

Krishna tries to stop SS..says listen ..One shud not take guns to relatives house

SS: taunts Krishna and says ur name shud be Krishna Pratigya Saxena [ I had posted  this only couple of days back , Man gives a weird feeling when  i heard that]..Go and tie urself to ur wifes pallu, If I had my way..would have strck off ur face from Thakur Khaandan..and U Krishna Bhau..U r fond of Law and rule books..aren't you ...?? will deal with u after I come , bringing my DIL home..

Both walk off..Krishna shouts Bauji,Bauji...Pratigya [ tries] to look worried and shocked..Amma is pleased

ENDS
Cvs, are using words and lines from pratigya forum.....how about pratz, is adoptedBig smile

Na..Na ...She is xerox of Papa..How abt love child or beti of first wife ...althogh mind boggles to thinkof Sax in a romantic vein...LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDMERARAI

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

her

P; In my maika

Both take Gun..and go

ENDS

Too good must say it's an apt name for K now.....OMG you posted this I've missed it. I've thought of renaming K too and that name came to my mind too Shocked

Anyway thanks Tanthya. That epi sounds not so bad....saxes made an hasty appearance and we have Thakurs in action...finally....

I cant believe how badly they have messed up the character.  To me it feels like someone in the CV dept hates the character that they've reduced him to this state.

I don't know who did this or why but it's a shame they have completely ruined an unique character Ouch 

I am tired of this tried and tested method of K always protecting P at the expense of his own identity and self respect.. Dont the CVs think that if K does not support P then the love does not diminish.  They need to give us something new and fresh but they give nothing but repetition.DeadDead.  

Tanths, I had hopes that things may change with our demands but they are riding high and nothing seems to have changed.  Krishna's character was a ploy played by the CVs to get the audience and once they were high in ratings they ruined the character thinking whatever they show, will be liked.

The will lose their audience if they are not careful if they continue in the same vain. 

My feeling is that the CVs use the Takurs to flagship the ratings but have a soft corner for the Saxes as they dominate the proceedings. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AerynMERARAItanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

her

P; In my maika

Both take Gun..and go

ENDS

Tanths, I had hopes that things may change with our demands but they are riding high and nothing seems to have changed.  Krishna's character was a ploy played by the CVs to get the audience and once they were high in ratings they ruined the character thinking whatever they show, will be liked.

The will lose their audience if they are not careful if they continue in the same vain. 

My feeling is that the CVs use the Takurs to flagship the ratings but have a soft corner for the Saxes as they dominate the proceedings.  Thumbs Up

Did u read the article, Aarushi agrees to go back with Shakthi...why r the Cv's so desperate to keep aarushi on center Stage....and why does she agree..will Shakthi threaten...

What will be Komal's stance when Adarsh is thrown into prison...will her loyalty still lie with Thaks.. will this speed Adarsh's degeneration...what proof will Pratigya show..what will SS be doing ..will he let go of Aarushi meekly once it is proved that Shakthi has no right on Aarushi....

interesting days ahead....

Edited by tanthya - 07 January 2011 at 11:36am
Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

her

P; In my maika

Both take Gun..and go

ENDS

Its a shame because he is far too talented to be reduced to playing JKG

@bold - each of few times K didn't support P there was uproar here with many posts saying that if K acts this way it means he was in the relationship just for physical pleasure Shocked Maybe CVs got it in their head that is what viewers want to see...

Or maybe it's really their true vision of what a relationship is....I don't know why to make the lead female look stronger they automatically turn the male lead into submissive mode Confused

@red - I totally agree....wouldn't blame AB if he decides to leave the show...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaFilza.-Sheena-tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

My feeling is that the CVs use the Takurs to flagship the ratings but have a soft corner for the Saxes as they dominate the proceedings.  Thumbs Up

Did u read the article, Aarushi agrees to go back with Shakthi...why r the Cv's so desperate to keep aarushi on center Stage....and why does she agree..will Shakthi threaten...

What will be Komal's stance when Adarsh is thrown into prison...will her loyalty still lie with Thaks..
[/QUOTE]

I seriously think that the CVs are drunk on their success to keep Arushi on center stage.  Or she has some connection high up for her to be given such a prominent role when she is universally disliked. 

I hope its false news as so many Arushi articles were published before the wedding and none were true.

Komal is like Krishna in that regards, she will stand against the Thakurs.  They are loyal beyond imagination when it comes to their spouses.

Edited by starlight123 - 07 January 2011 at 11:52am

Aeryntanthya

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

her

P; In my maika

Both take Gun..and go

ENDS

@bold - each of few times K didn't support P there was uproar here with many posts saying that if K acts this way it means he was in the relationship just for physical pleasure Shocked Maybe CVs got it in their head that is what viewers want to see...

Or maybe it's really their true vision of what a relationship is....I don't know why to make the lead female look stronger they automatically turn the male lead into submissive mode Confused

If AB leaves the show, the bottom will fall off this serial's TRPs....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged

her

P; In my maika

Both take Gun..and go

ENDS

If that is the case then they are bigger fools then one can give them credit.  If they actually think by showing a strong woman this way, then they have done a huge disservice to the female gender. 

I do believe AB is too loyal to the show to quit at present but if things do carry on this way then I too wouldnt blame him.  It does feel they have used him to get their show popular.

Edited by starlight123 - 07 January 2011 at 11:51am

Aeryntanthya

Go to top