Pratigya

Pratigya LUD-pg 139 (Page 104)

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Muchos graziasTanths for a lovely update as usual!!!!Clap

Ladies - the weekend beckons!!! Big smile

Hope you all have a lovely one and will meet up wid ya same time same place next week!!!! Love ya'll!Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aeryntd_dhoomMERARAI-Sheena-hussainramsotanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

see? sensible thing to do was to go to TN  with K and P (Saxes I mean)

But no....let K take the heat (he's P's shield as well of course)

I dont call them Suxsilly for nothing!!! They as elders fail completely at times!

At times ????...u r being generous LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

P: Rshi wants 2 redeem her mistake

S: Wht..Mistake..She took her pheras publicly ...and now it is Mistake..Let me tell u ..Now she will have to stay with this mistake whether she wants to or not

P: but u r already married , u cant force
 her

SS: Shut Up..Now Krishna Bhau, tell me where is Rshi ..

P; In my maika

Ss: come S, Lets fetch our DIL from her maika...Let them see  Thakur style ..

Both take Gun..and go

Krishna tries to stop SS..says listen ..One shud not take guns to relatives house

SS: taunts Krishna and says ur name shud be Krishna Pratigya Saxena [ I had posted  this only couple of days back , Man gives a weird feeling when  i heard that]..Go and tie urself to ur wifes pallu, If I had my way..would have strck off ur face from Thakur Khaandan..and U Krishna Bhau..U r fond of Law and rule books..aren't you ...?? will deal with u after I come , bringing my DIL home..

Both walk off..Krishna shouts Bauji,Bauji...Pratigya [ tries] to look worried and shocked..Amma is pleased

ENDS
Cvs, are using words and lines from pratigya forum.....how about pratz, is adoptedBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aeryn

S: Wht..Mistake..She took her pheras publicly ...and now it is Mistake..Let me tell u ..Now she will have to stay with this mistake whether she wants to or not

her

P; In my maika

Both take Gun..and go

Krishna tries to stop SS..says listen ..One shud not take guns to relatives house

SS: taunts Krishna and says ur name shud be Krishna Pratigya Saxena [ I had posted  this only couple of days back , Man gives a weird feeling when  i heard that]..Go and tie urself to ur wifes pallu, If I had my way..would have strck off ur face from Thakur Khaandan..and U Krishna Bhau..U r fond of Law and rule books..aren't you ...?? will deal with u after I come , bringing my DIL home..

Both walk off..Krishna shouts Bauji,Bauji...Pratigya [ tries] to look worried and shocked..Amma is pleased

ENDS

Too good must say it's an apt name for K now.....OMG you posted this I've missed it. I've thought of renaming K too and that name came to my mind too Shocked

Anyway thanks Tanthya. That epi sounds not so bad....saxes made an hasty appearance and we have Thakurs in action...finally....

But in other hand K and P infuriated me today....

I cant believe how badly they have messed up the character.  To me it feels like someone in the CV dept hates the character that they've reduced him to this state.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aeryntanthya

td_dhoom IF-Rockerz
td_dhoom
td_dhoom

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Great Update dear as always!!Smile

Next week will be kind of "Positive Fillers" to the show.

Have a wonderful Weekend Everyone.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteMERARAItanthya

Cara86 Goldie
Cara86
Cara86

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
At the end of the day its all Prats fault for marrying for revenge and twit thinking its childs play to enter in and out of marriage !

Sux surely should have handled this mess themselves ....... god i hate these guys good for rhona dhona only ! Angry

And come on Krish take off the blinders and let the Sux dig themselves out of this hole on their own !

Thanks Tanths Big smile 
See you all next week Wink

corvettetanthya

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

her

P; In my maika

Both take Gun..and go

ENDS

Too good must say it's an apt name for K now.....OMG you posted this I've missed it. I've thought of renaming K too and that name came to my mind too Shocked

Anyway thanks Tanthya. That epi sounds not so bad....saxes made an hasty appearance and we have Thakurs in action...finally....

I cant believe how badly they have messed up the character.  To me it feels like someone in the CV dept hates the character that they've reduced him to this state.

I don't know who did this or why but it's a shame they have completely ruined an unique character Ouch 

-Sheena-tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starlight123

her

P; In my maika

Both take Gun..and go

ENDS

I don't know who did this or why but it's a shame they have completely ruined an unique character Ouch 

I am tired of this tried and tested method of K always protecting P at the expense of his own identity and self respect.. Dont the CVs think that if K does not support P then the love does not diminish.  They need to give us something new and fresh but they give nothing but repetition.DeadDead.  

Its a shame because he is far too talented to be reduced to playing JKG

Edited by starlight123 - 07 January 2011 at 11:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AerynMERARAItanthya

Go to top