Pratigya LUD-pg 139 - Page 103

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Hi All,😊

I really hope the SI asks A whether she knew KN was married...and then to arrest her as an accomplice!....if only he can arrest P and her whole family at that as well......!!😃😃
it would be so nice, only if cvs listen ears are on...😭

Hi All,😊

I really hope the SI asks A whether she knew KN was married...and then to arrest her as an accomplice!....if only he can arrest P and her whole family at that as well......!!😃😃
DG hope your little one is well?
Originally posted by yummimommy

DG hope your little one is well?

Hi YM

thanks for asking...he is recovering still not 100%...UK has flu going around like the very air...😊
Hum aa gayein hain <<panting>>

Sathya - wow! am loving update so far!!! sounds pretty good!👍🏼

Hi All,😊

DG long time no see....great to see you here again

DG I fail to understand how SI can not doubt Aarushi already knew about S marital status!

SS just said the SI the 2 sisters are his DIL. How can she explain that she doesn't know her sister's BIL marital status making it even believable?!
Edited by Aeryn - 13 years ago
Originally posted by mia03

it would be so nice, only if cvs listen ears are on...😭

I really want SI to ask P and her family, how long have you known about his bigamous marriage?...and then to arrest them on the spot.....lets see how they get bail....I want SS to send K off somewhere so he has no idea about P......

😃😃...maybe that will open the Saxs mind a bit...stop the partiality that seems to be drowning them more often than not....
Rshi looks confused

SI: has this mrrge hppnd with ur consent or with force ??

Rshi : W*H my consent

SI: turns 2 Sax ..U said ur daughter was abducted...but here  they say ,,there was no forcible abduction, nor was there any torture and moreover she was married with her consent..in tht case there is no case

All look pleased

P wlks forward

P: this is not a simple matter, it is quite convoluted..this is my sister's life..

SI: Mam , wht u say  might have substance, but law needs  proof

P: S is already married , this marriage is void..

SI; in tht case let the first wife come and lodge a complait..turning towards S ..And u ..dont even thnk of harming this girl..else u will have to answer me ..S nods his head obediently

turning to  P: dont worry, maam ..if any hanky panky..call me

SS: Arrey S, send this ppl off

S walks them out

Break

S comes and roars..u have a problem with my mariatl status..alright..I will kill that first wife and build a samadhi

Rshi n P look shocked..K is exasperated..SS looks on..
ahh!!..Now Prats is talking ....what happened when you were witnessing this marraige?why you did'ntt open your mouth to stop it at that time.waiting to insult takurs and play W*H their emotions like this ? Extending yourself to others(not just your sis or parents) in need and on time brings insight.  It breeds compassion and self worth. It sets an example for others to follow you and it helps you gain perspective in your own life too but now all of a sudden you got big mouth bcoz now its all about going against Takurs
Originally posted by Aeryn

DG long time no see....great to see you here again

DG I fail to understand how SI can not doubt Aarushi already knew about S marital status!

SS just said the SI the 2 sisters are his DIL. How can she explain that she doesn't her sister BIL marital status making even believable?!

Hi Aeryn,

my youngest has been ill with the flu and wants mummy around him constantly...😊

Yes, about SI believeg A, I hope this man uses his brain a bit.....really, really chomping to see all the Saxs behind bars, even P , Nainaji and Dadiji (why leave her out?😃).....Lets see who bails them out?...I'm sure SS will be busy...
Is the Indian police that dumb?....so only the first wife can lodge a complaint