Pratigya LUD-pg 139 - Page 88

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by MERARAI

Boss is back to witness the blooperfest here.

What? Kesar talking back to Takurain without getting her arm twisted? 😲

Tnath will come with a detailed exp!

from me...Amma - P face off...Kesar intervening asking amma to stop..tho she does it in a pleading way..this is her first!!

blooper is funny one for me...a very careless editing!! lot of BDs..n hence too much workload on the editor!
Wow, no brain freeze when papa is being insulted.  She is blind and deaf when her own family insults K..
Originally posted by starlight123

Like all Saxes all talk and no action.

They win their battles by giving arousing speeches and we should all be inspired by following their lead

Now we'll have to see superdidi going to court, giving her touching speech that young twit did a 'mistake' and poof the judge will give his judgment in her favor......tada right win vs wrong again 🀒
Originally posted by MERARAI

MMG

Your previous avatar was a dignified woman with a rolling pin, looks like this twit in the avatar has Komal's hairstyle but Twit/Takurain's expression. The meaner the look the meaner the weapon in hand.   She does look cute in that hair do.πŸ˜› Or is that a baby t-shirt hanging on a stick?πŸ˜‰

Mera, dignified woman gayi tel lene....mere belan se ab koi nahin dartha

So the dignity is gone and good ole tantrums rule!!!! And I swapped my belan for an axe...

I mean business now!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Awwww, you mean my cute lil expression, hell that's just my greeting face.....u wanna see me when I'm mad!πŸ˜†
I don't want to cross you when you angry....but you can visit the green house (saxenas)πŸ˜†
ha...... all the videos today again are posted on IF b4 the episode even  finishes......
Originally posted by mia03

I don't want to cross you when you angry....but you can visit the green house (saxenas)πŸ˜†

My sincere pleasure....who do I deal with first?? Dadi would be easy enough!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Aeryn

Now we'll have to see superdidi going to court, giving her touching speech that young twit did a 'mistake' and poof the judge will give his judgment in her favor......tada right win vs wrong again 🀒

And another Pratigya completed....

Ofc none of it would happen if K was not there.

The moral of the story is that "behind every Pratigya there is a Krishna".  This should come with a sign saying dont try this at home folks
Sax gets angry and goes near SS

Sax: It  would b better if u dont use such wepons and words ..better we sit and try 2 solve this issue

SS: Shut Up ...just shut up..and wht we r doing is talking in love ..else if we had strtd to be rude ..u would not be alive

all petrified

SS: Aeyy S.. go and srch 4 our House's honor..

S begins to go in

SAx; S, stop

Adrsh hurries forward :  S..stp this ..it will not be good for u..dont even thnk of tking my sis with force..

S: wow, instead of yelping u r roaring...and pushes him off

Adrsh falls on a cd player and injures himslf..Adrsh gets angry ..and slaps S

S pulls out a gun but is prevented frm tking a pot shot by KML who tells him .that Adrsh is her hubby

S: Then control ur hubby, dot tell me later that I killed hm or some such nonsense

Arshi comes out

Break

Rshi: I will not come with

S just lifts her and makes off

Sax calls up P and informs the latest live action ..P looking worried and K watching P's face anxiously
How come all vidoes of todays episode updated before on IF???? dif u galπŸ˜•s notice?????