Pratigya LUD-pg 139 - Page 72

Posted: 13 years ago
The old man is brighter than I thought
Originally posted by tanthya

Sax house..

Day is beg , Adrsh having Food..

KML comes 2  Sax..: read the ppr and tell me wht is happning  in allhbad and in MMFGNJ

All relaxed and chatting..KP come in to drp the Bomb..

KML : K Bhai

Sax too happy and greets them..P looking very quiet..

A MIRACLE HAPPENS< GIRLS...SAX FINALLY OFFER BREAKFAST TO K N P

Sax notices  P's silence and asks the reason

Phesitates: Papa came to tlk abt Rshi

DDI: hey God, now wht this grl has done to torment us ..she does not let us live in peace

SAx: Look child, It is not the name we  speak about her, she  has no place here..continues in this vein ..

K interposes : wht Sasurji ? she has relaized her mistake, and is repenting and u r the parent...in fact she has come to meet u..calls Rshi

Evrybdy shocked

Rshi wlks in slowly but is stppd by Sax who tells the whole world tht he has completed shradh and she has died ..tell her 2 get out

P:  Papa, u used to say tht a person who realizes their fault shud b given a chance at redemption..she has realized tht..give her a chance..

Sax: No , beta..A fault  can b redeemed  when done unknowingly..this girl did it deliberately knowing fully well that it was a sin..no mercy for her..The stain she has caused to the honor of this house will not b washed away ..
 She made me realize that I am a useless father, who was unable to teach principles, value to his Kids..

All crying..

So we now know where Prats education comes from, her papa.  Again this papa is in self pity mode. Like papa, like daughter🀒😑

Sax house..

KML comes 2  Sax..: read the ppr and tell me wht is happning  in allhbad and in MMFGNJ

DDI: hey God, now wht this grl has done to torment us ..she does not let us live in peace

SAx: Look child, It is not the name we  speak about her, she  has no place here..continues in this vein ..

K interposes : wht Sasurji ? she has relaized her mistake, and is repenting and u r the parent...in fact she has come to meet u..calls Rshi

Evrybdy shocked

Rshi wlks in slowly but is stppd by Sax who tells the whole world tht he has completed shradh and she has died ..tell her 2 get out

P:  Papa, u used to say tht a person who realizes their fault shud b given a chance at redemption..she has realized tht..give her a chance..

Sax: No , beta..A fault  can b redeemed  when done unknowingly..this girl did it deliberately knowing fully well that it was a sin..no mercy for her..The stain she has caused to the honor of this house will not b washed away ..
 She made me realize that I am a useless father, who was unable to teach principles, value to his Kids..

All crying..
Well said professor at least you had the guts to accept what she committed was a sin not a simple mistake that can be corrected and you finally realized you have taught your children nothing of importance !!

🀒🀒🀒

Sorry guys.....couldnt hold back anymore.......

Hope I didnt splash anyone!

Sax house..

Evrybdy shocked

All crying..

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..... sayee baat bole Guruji πŸ˜†

Sax house..

Evrybdy shocked

All crying..

Finally something worth hearing from Shamu. Let's see if he grew a spine since the honor of his family got washed away.  Will Prats realize her father failed her too, he did say KIDS as in plural.
Finally you admit the truth. Now you are on the road to recovery Shamu. Buck up and move on.

Here comes the Saxes Sobbing Symphony...................hey Bhagwan!😲
πŸ˜•
Where is Adil and his AArk for those who are afraid of planes and spaceships.😲
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
A MIRACLE HAPPENS< GIRLS...SAX FINALLY OFFER BREAKFAST TO K N P 😲😲🀣

Many things in this segment

- Baba hopeless as ever. What has she done to you K?
- Prats still the biggest hypocrite 
- Guruji telling something sensible and accurate -- he IS a useless father. His children have no saanskar whatsoever....

Originally posted by MERARAI

Finally something worth hearing from Shamu. Let's see if he grew a spine since the honor of his family got washed away.  Will Prats realize her father failed her too, he did say KIDS as in plural.

Here comes the Saxes Sobbing Symphony...................hey Bhagwan!😲
πŸ˜•
Where is Adil and his AArk for those who are afraid of planes and spaceships.😲
Never she will never realize don't forget prats is  their perfect human being regardless of how true that may  be this plural was for the other two in advance for Adarsh !! And don't expect too much the spine is temporary !
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago