Pratigya LUD-pg 139 - Page 55

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

No Aeryn - ur not - this woman is frankly making me wanna punch her lights out!!!!

Oh please do...I'lll be your n1 fan πŸ˜ƒ
Is she done with all the apologises in the TN now?? πŸ₯±...or is she going to apologize to GD and krishna as well?? πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Thanks a lot for the live update tanths πŸ€—
Originally posted by MERARAI

Someone give her a feeding bottle in her hand an blankie. And she thought she was ready to be married?😑
 Right thereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.............shes not even ready to go to kindergarden....she still needs her mommy's palu🀣
Originally posted by tanthya

Kesar is ironing Shakhti's kurtha's..A door opens  .. Ksr turns to see ..Aarushi walks in ...Ksr strts crushing the kurtha she was holding [ very beautiful and subtle acting by KB]

Ksr: His clothes were lying here , so thought of ironing ..

Rshi: Didi , I came 2 seek ur forgiveness ..I have destroyed ur married life ..I am trully sorry

Ksr : No No ..wht hppnd is my destiny ..He never  was mine ..He never treated me as a wife.

Rshi : he was ur hubby, he will be ur hubby ..I seek ur forgiveness with folded hands..If possible pls forgive me.

After saying this Arushi leaves  a puzzled and surprised Kesar looking after her

ENDS

W*F........lame lame lame.......CVs - tum log bagaar lene kaabil nahin ho, humko saale rozana cheat karthe ho.......😑😑😑 
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

But what if it's kesar πŸ˜²πŸ˜• ...we still don't know the status of the actress kalpana in the show...

They are keeping it quite for ratings sake. Yeah right!

I caught the tail end of the mukh dikayi episode. There Takurain swears she is not her father's real daughter if she doesn't make Prats bow down to her jetani. Seems Kesar may be killed off and Takurs will call YKW the official jetani. She reminds SS, KN wanted to get rid of Kesar's baby and he did, he wanted to marry YKW and he did . So looks like KN is supposed to be on a winning streak and may end up getting YKW preggies after she leaves TN.  SIckening idea but POPS seem to be heading there.
The twit just left how about giving the women a chance to respond you know the one;s life you have ruined !! I wish she would have given her a tight slap the twit truly deserves it !!
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
Why the fricken fracken is she ironing his clothes. Unbelievable!
Impossible who canberra that mahan!!!!! 😑
sorry Tanths - in my blind fury I forgot the courtesy of thanking you once again for your super update!!!

If I were close, I would give you whatever drugs I have in my possession to help you overcome what must be a pretty thumping headache by now!πŸ˜†
Tanthya love a very big thanks from me!
Girls you are all lovely people. Big big hugs from moi!
Sathya, thanks for the update. πŸ‘

Couldn't participate but enjoyed reading your and everyone's comments...lovely ladies.πŸ‘πŸΌ

C u all tomorrow.😊