Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the update Thanths !! 😊

_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

Adarsh being unadarsh....nainaji's tear ducts will start flowing again 😆😆

So tom we have the saxes sisters emotional reunion 🥱

Thanks Tanths for the live update 😊 ....Really appreciate it ..can't click any more LIKE buttons 😕

NOW ITS ADRASH'S TURN TO GO BAD
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanths! Really appreciated your efforts as usual. I'm telling you because like others here I have a prob with the 'LIKE' button

Nothing interesting in that epi and nothing to look forward to....I'm least interested in the sisters reunion
Cara86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Tanthya for LUD 😃

What was that episode about ???  
Did CVs really think this is the way to start off the year with a bang ???  😕

serialmaniac thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

Adarsh being unadarsh....nainaji's tear ducts will start flowing again 😆😆

So tom we have the saxes sisters emotional reunion 🥱

Thanks Tanths for the live update 😊 ....Really appreciate it ..can't click any more LIKE buttons 😕

More tears................aalaahabd walo beware
The sax sister's r going to cry khushi and dukh tears while adarsh ke karamat will make naina cry......😆😆😆😆😆😆
tanthya thumbnail

Ok Girlswa's....

I am clicking and Clicking ...But the Like is not lighting up..This is to all that posts which does not have my name in the like row..

I do like ur post's Girls..but this 10 limit is not allowing me to go on a like spree...so here is for the lubbly girls n their Posts..

"  LIKE  "     👍🏼
Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cara86

Thanks Tanthya for LUD 😃

What was that episode about ???  
Did CVs really think this is the way to start off the year with a bang ???  😕

More like start the year off with a  whimper, that too with SCAM and YKW. 

To all posterwas!  Enjoyed the post. Most of us were more concerned about not being able to click LIKE than the actual episode. What a dud one!

IF is interfering with the "LIKE" button. 😕

YAY! I got to click Like to your posts tanths but not many of the others now.😆
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aeryn

Thanks Tanths! Really appreciated your efforts as usual. I'm telling you because like others here I have a prob with the 'LIKE' button

Nothing interesting in that epi and nothing to look forward to....I'm least interested in the sisters reunion

The CVs thi nk the sisters reunion is the most eagerly awaited, the most anticipated aspect of the whole track. 

Little do they know that we couldnt care less and sooner we are rid of Arushi and her annoying self inflicted dramas, the happier we all will be..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

The CVs thi nk the sisters reunion is the most eagerly awaited, the most anticipated aspect of the whole track. 

Little do they know that we couldnt care less and sooner we are rid of Arushi and her annoying self inflicted dramas, the happier we all will be..

I would not mind if the Sax's including  Pratigya went on a hiatus..I do not like a Pratigya who begins  to breathe and live for Sax again and ignoring her Sasural n their lives even more importantly..I do not like it When Taunts strt frm Thaks aimed at Krishna and Maidam puts him in Back Burner.
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

I would not mind if the Sax's including  Pratigya went on a hiatus..I do not like a Pratigya who begins  to breathe and live for Sax again and ignoring her Sasural n their lives even more importantly..I do not like it When Taunts strt frm Thaks aimed at Krishna and Maidam puts him in Back Burner.

Tanths, TBH I dont understand Pratigya and am unable to relate to her.  Why does she automatically assume that she is right and everyone else is wrong. 

Now that Adarsh has taken bribes I am waiting the day Pratigya will justify her brother's behaviour because there is no expectations from Pratigya when it comes to her own family.  They do nothing wrong and are always circumstances as to how they break the law.