Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: starlight123

Pratigya is all idealism and no realism.  Her whole conversation is about her POV and not his....She knows best as she is educated and how can we forget her biggest mentor, her father.  The man who cries about himself, everything is about him and his POV, his suffering..She has learnt to put her POV across above anything that overrides practicality. 

@bold - yep I fully agree...I marvel at prats refusal to even consider others POV apart from that of her father's and hers 😲 We have seen countless time before; She doesn't listen to anyone apart from her father, he is the only one who can question her way without being confronted to a wall....remember when she wanted to send KN and SDS to jail. She went to her father for his approval and the assurance she did right. Her mother tried to tell her maybe it wasn't the right solution to this problem but she outright refused to even listen to it and went to her papa dearest... Prats has always been and always will be like that for the simple reason that CVs are hell bent to make us believe she can't be wrong, every decisions taken are from a sensible, strong, brave girl who is going by the right path...She is there to reform everyone not to be reformed....
Aeryn thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

You know both are talking about honorable Job without actually saying what they consider as an  honorable job...they r going in circles..haven't the CV's figured it out  yet ??😆

But today it has been implied what they consider a honorable job....a job in line with what guruji and adarsh are doing....but that is out of question for K. It would be hard for CVs a job for K without it involving any trace of 'galat'....Realistically a guy with K's background end up working in the family business, that's almost the only chance they have to do a job....I think CVs back out from it because a majority of viewers would have not like K working with SS and S, both 'negative' characters of the show...*sigh*
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aeryn

@bold - yep I fully agree...I marvel at prats refusal to even consider others POV apart from that of her father's and hers 😲 We have seen countless time before; She doesn't listen to anyone apart from her father, he is the only one who can question her way without being confronted to a wall....remember when she wanted to send KN and SDS to jail. She went to her father for his approval and the assurance she did right. Her mother tried to tell her maybe it wasn't the right solution to this problem but she outright refused to even listen to it and went to her papa dearest... Prats has always been and always will be like that for the simple reason that CVs are hell bent to make us believe she can't be wrong, every decisions taken are from a sensible, strong, brave girl who is going by the right path...She is there to reform everyone not to be reformed....

exactly Aeryn..she listens to him and obeys and trusts his judgement implicitly despite witnessing that his judgement  can be error prone and he is fallible too ..But off late ..It may be my thinking only...I do not see her running to her father with the same enthu as before ...I'm seeing this from the JM ging scot free time ...I did not see her sticking to her Papa during Diwali time...and I did nt see her pleading with her Papa when she came to stop Aarushi's wedding ...

I think the lass is finally growing up but very imperceptibly..
-Sheena- thumbnail

But today it has been implied what they consider a honorable job....a job in line with what guruji and adarsh are doing....but that is out of question for K. It would be hard for CVs a job for K without it involving any trace of 'galat'....Realistically a guy with K's background end up working in the family business, that's almost the only chance they have to do a job....I think CVs back out from it because a majority of viewers would have not like K working with SS and S, both 'negative' characters of the show...*sigh*

But once Adarsh takes bribes then he himself will be not so honourable.. Why do the CVs think White collar jobs are honourable jobs.  Krishna is telling her that he is not cut out for those types of jobs but she still skims over the fact and focuses again on honourable job.

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lets wait and see how Krishna ...err... I mean CVs get out of this chakravyuh...😉  or this this going to be another one of those dangling story lines....😡😡😡
Aeryn thumbnail

exactly Aeryn..she listens to him and obeys and trusts his judgement implicitly despite witnessing that his judgement  can be error prone and he is fallible too ..But off late ..It may be my thinking only...I do not see her running to her father with the same enthu as before ...I'm seeing this from the JM ging scot free time ...I did not see her sticking to her Papa during Diwali time...and I did nt see her pleading with her Papa when she came to stop Aarushi's wedding ...

I think the lass is finally growing up but very imperceptibly..

Very imperceptibly then Tanths 😆....

Honestly I'm not convinced.

- JM going scot free: she made a very feeble attempt at trying to dissuade her family. I took it as CVs wanting us to believe prats is a saath ka sach wali ladki but it fell flat by the very very feeble almost non existant attempt to oppose her father's decision...it came as double standars to me. Why was she even there to begin with? She had nothing to do there.....she should have made her disapproval clearer by not going to the mathurs at all showing that she was in no part of it...

- at diwali time nothing major to which she would need to stick with her papa happened...unless my memory is playing tricks on me...

- last she did beg to her papa and her sis to believe her but they both refused.....anyway the situation was such that her father's approval didn't count as she was convinced she was right and that it was for her family well being in the end....she was convinced she would prove Aman wrong and her family would fall in line after she did...
-Sheena- thumbnail

You know both are talking about honorable Job without actually saying what they consider as an  honorable job...they r going in circles..haven't the CV's figured it out  yet ??😆

Do you think they are waiting to end Arushi's track before they will reveal to us what they consider honourable job. With the focus away they have some time to play and by then they will know what Pratigya means by uneducated person to have an honourable job.....

I have a feeling this week again will be Arushi centric...
Aeryn thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

But once Adarsh takes bribes then he himself will be not so honourable.. Why do the CVs think White collar jobs are honourable jobs.  Krishna is telling her that he is not cut out for those types of jobs but she still skims over the fact and focuses again on honourable job.

Prats is more often than not not practical in her thinking. Adarsh and guruji are her picture perfect of what respectable men should do....honorable job for her is a job not involving any trace of  'galat', nothing against the law....she will settle for anything less but I wonder how K will manage it 😕
-Sheena- thumbnail

Prats is more often than not not practical in her thinking. Adarsh and guruji are her picture perfect of what respectable men should do....honorable job for her is a job not involving any trace of  'galat', nothing against the law....she will settle for anything less but I wonder how K will manage it 😕

To be honest, then she should not be wearing anything that is bought from SS money and only wear what her father could afford at the time of wedding.  Someone who strongly believes in morality in all walks of life should know that everything SS has earned has not been on a moral compass. She should be principled throughout and not just through her speeches and lectures.

tanthya thumbnail

Very imperceptibly then Tanths 😆....

Honestly I'm not convinced.

- JM going scot free: she made a very feeble attempt at trying to dissuade her family. I took it as CVs wanting us to believe prats is a saath ka sach wali ladki but it fell flat by the very very feeble almost non existant attempt to oppose her father's decision...it came as double standars to me. Why was she even there to begin with? She had nothing to do there.....she should have made her disapproval clearer by not going to the mathurs at all showing that she was in no part of it...

As u said it was token attempt ...had it been the Thakur's the police would have descended ..and secondly..she did not have to go in at all..remember the Thakur were insulted and sent off..and as Pratigya  is shown to be a sanskaari Bahu..she shud not have stepped in at all..but for story's sake..she was made to come inside..a error on the part of CV's...

- at diwali time nothing major to which she would need to stick with her papa happened...unless my memory is playing tricks on me...

nothing Major happened ..yes ..but she did not bounce and jump  to her Papa with her usual flounce..

- last she did beg to her papa and her sis to believe her but they both refused.....anyway the situation was such that her father's approval didn't count as she was convinced she was right and that it was for her family well being in the end....she was convinced she would prove Aman wrong and her family would fall in line after she did...

The begging was there..but the need for approval was not there ...she was riding on Krishna's unstinting  support..