Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

TN House [AT LAST !!!!}

K is standing all alone in the courtayard leaning against the pillar...P comes and stands  beside him..

P;Y r u stnding here..come down..u will catch cold..

K: I am not cold... if I come inside my head will get heated again ..u go n sleep ..i'll come later..

and walks off and sits on P's saut

P also goes and sits by him ..

K: Tell me..U have taught me   the right and wrong..but how can u expect me to work like ur father  when I am least qualified for it..This is what I can do..and moreover ,,ppl are scared of dabanggs..and it is dabanggs who win..

P: If u too adopt the same path of ur father n brother...then whts the difference between u and them

K: explodes : whts wrong in that..u want me to earn ..I am earning ..y r u bothered about the means..it is aggresiveness that takes u forwards...face reality..this is not the time for truthful persons..u have to be agggresive to achive

P: No K..If it was not the society for truthful person's..we would not b worshipping truth..and as a wife..I will defo stop u from doing galat..its my hakk..and if I dont stop and if we dont communicate with each other..then how will our bond get stronger...

K gets happy hearing this and says he has understood what she is trying to say..and will srch for honorable job

Break

SS is frothing and scolding Shakthi..wildly angry

that is sweet I like the way prats has calmly explained her POV to Krishna but the main point seems to have been overlooked again education he can search all he wants who will given an uneducated individual  a good job !!
Shefali.K thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

Shef this is the CV's depiction of reality the females make idiotic, rash decisions and come out of everything without so much as a scratch !!! If  they have the guts to show  bigamy why not show the consequences of her actions !!

Arushi  apologizes, Prats helps, Saxes forgives, she is set out for an engineer lover boy (after doctor & lawyer)... n story goes on!!  Yet again, we won't get the answer, I'm sure!
tanthya thumbnail

SS and others r having F*Ly time...

In walks Psiya hesitantly

Amma asks where Rshi is ?

P siya strts hesitantly ..and reveals everythng...SS loses control..and gives out ultimatums against S..

SS says if that dog cant control his libido..then no waaris...y cant this idiot understand

Amma : Y r u stnding here ..go and find him and stp him

SS; arrey he would have finished evrythng by now..had he been not my son..would have killed that bugger..that dog..

Kesar is panicking

Amma in worry

Camera closes on the angry face of SS

Ends
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia03

taught his past time is CHAI.....wait a minute how much past time this man get, know wonder they are broke, no money in the piggy bank.

Mia they can do both at the same time, isn't it great? ðŸ˜› Saxes can have a cup of chai together while lamenting their fate....2 in 1
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Binny1247

that is sweet I like the way prats has calmly explained her POV to Krishna but the main point seems to have been overlooked again education he can search all he wants who will given an uneducated individual  a good job !!

That is left for another conversation...when krishna fails again when looking for a honorable job 😊
😆
...Binny... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shefali.K

Arushi  apologizes, Prats helps, Saxes forgives, she is set out for an engineer lover boy (after doctor & lawyer)... n story goes on!!  Yet again, we won't get the answer, I'm sure!

Exactly she will walk away as if nothing had ever taken place personally so what if prats has forgiven her she wronged all of the Tachurs she married for revenge but once again we will have to make due with nothing !!
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
SS is livid....wonder what story they KN and YKW will come up with now 😕😆

Thanks a lot for the live update Tanths 😃
Shefali.K thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

K gets happy hearing this and says he has understood what she is trying to say..and will srch for honorable job

Genuinely meant it? or just to calm down the situation? Baba itne jaldi sudharne wala mye sye lagta nahi hai 😆

Thanks a lot Tanths 😃Edited by Shefali.K - 13 years ago
hussainramso thumbnail
Tanths thank you for spending your time entertaining us.
Ladies same goes for you. Honestly this half hour I spend with you all is very enjoyable.
Bonjour!
...Binny... thumbnail
I am interested in finding out how the twit escaped once again since we know she will run away without a scratch so..

Thanks for the update Thanths !!