Pratigya LUD-pg 139 - Page 20

Posted: 13 years ago
I have not seen such an egoistic man! Always everything is about him and his self pity..
Originally posted by yummimommy

Pappa feeling sorry for himself again! Boo hoo!
he got a lump of coal for xmas this year.πŸ˜ƒ

Temple

Aarushi is praying  ..she comes to the peepul tree and ties the Dhaaga and goes around and around it ...S is watching  from behind a tree...

He calls someone ..tells him to arrnge the room ..willb coming in an hour..everything shud be chaka chak..

Rshi finishes her prayers..S rolls in on his wheels and looks at her ..both engage in eye lock..Rshi fearfully, S in lust..

S:Psiya go home

Psiya;but I came with her

S: have told u na ..

Rshi indicates to Psiya not to go..But Psiya loks at S and says what can I do ??

Psiya leaves

S: come , heroine...lets go n enjoy ourself for an hour..

Rshi hesitates..

S gets down and comes 2 fetch her...

Rshi  moves back hastily ..and says ..: even ur shadow shud not come near me..and u shud not even come near me for 21 days..

S:its night..My shadow will not fall..n I am calling u for an hr..so come

Rshi leaves with him

Originally posted by mia03

he got a lump of coal for xmas this year.πŸ˜ƒ

Santa knows he was naughty and not nice.
Whats that saying " Misery Loves Company " ....well Guruji would be its long lost twin bhai πŸ˜†
Originally posted by tanthya

Temple

Aarushi is praying  ..she comes to the peepul tree and ties the Dhaaga and goes around and around it ...S is watching  from behind a tree...

He calls someone ..tells him to arrnge the room ..willb coming in an hour..everything shud be chaka chak..

Rshi finishes her prayers..S rolls in on his wheels and looks at her ..both engage in eye lock..Rshi fearfully, S in lust..

Rshi indicates to Psiya not to go..But Psiya loks at S and says what can I do ??

Psiya leaves

Rshi hesitates..

Rshi  moves back hastily ..and says ..: even ur shadow shud not come near me..and u shud not even come near me for 21 days..

Rshi leaves with him

nice one Cvs, getting my hopes up and nothing will happen with katra naresh and his wanna be wife.

Sax house..

KML comes in looks at Adrsh

KML : U r having headache... come let me press ur head

Adrsh: do not have headache..

KML : U have headache ..I know ..come let me massage ur head..begins massage

Adrsh : u shud not have told Papa everythng...

KML:I did not do it on purpose..it just slipped out...A Pause....Adrsh do u think I am a bad person ...do u think I dont have an iota of goodness..I know u dont love me ..but still am I really bad..

Adrsh gets up..takes a good look ..a brief eye lock..The he pats her cheek..

LETS SLEEP..I have to go to off tomo

Break

Arguments betn  KP continue
Originally posted by tanthya

Temple

Psiya leaves

Rshi hesitates..

Rshi leaves with him

I dont mean harm on any one but Arushi should not get away with it and making girls out there to think that if they make such foolish decisions they will get away with it unscathed..
Helllllloooo...sorry for the late entry!! πŸ˜›

Nothing major happened

Saxes still pareshaanπŸ₯±
Adarsh heard from papa...nothing happened from doing good...he is going to go the bad way πŸ˜•πŸ˜²
Arushi goes with shakti 😲🀒
Nice komal-adarsh scene..for once he didn't told her to shut up πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mia03

nice one Cvs, getting my hopes up and nothing will happen with katra naresh and his wanna be wife.

Really it's ridiculously infuriating the way CVs are hell bent on saving aarushi from KN's paws....either get her out of TN pronto or let them have their SR....enough already!!!