Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

K : open the choco cover

tells P to sit ...says was having Chai @ dabba...heard a man lamenting that his tenant was not vacating the flat..I piped in saying..Big deal..I will help u in vacating it..that man said that if u do tht  , I'll pay u 20,000 ..so did it in under 5 hrs..and got the money

P aghast [thinking to herself] OMG wht's happening ? K is going astary..How can he be shown the right job??

P: but K this is not a good job, this is not a self respecting job

K: wht r u talking..even my bro n bauji do this...and they r respected a lot ...

P" the respect 4 them is based on fear

K: so?? if u think I can  work like ur parent n bro..then u r mistakes..cos u very well know I am not educated ..this is the job I know..andinstead of appreciating me.. u r turning on the nagging remote like wife

P: cant accept such money

K: then dont accept and wards off the chocs held in P's hand..gives a glare and stalks out

P looks on in silence

Ends

Cara86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Tanths ðŸ˜ƒ

Krish is right that he isn't educated hence this is all he is equipped to do and since he doesn't really think what his dad and bro do is wrong what incentive does he really have not to pursue this ....

...cuz manual labour is so out of the question ðŸ˜†
Edited by Cara86 - 13 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanthya

K : open the choco cover

tells P to sit ...says was having Chai @ dabba...heard a man lamenting that his tenant was not vacating the flat..I piped in saying..Big deal..I will help u in vacating it..that man said that if u do tht  , I'll pay u 20,000 ..so did it in under 5 hrs..and got the money

P aghast [thinking to herself] OMG wht's happening ? K is going astary..How can he be shown the right job??

P: but K this is not a good job, this is not a self respecting job

K: wht r u talking..even my bro n bauji do this...and they r respected a lot ...

P" the respect 4 them is based on fear

K: so?? if u think I can  work like ur parent n bro..then u r mistakes..cos u very well know I am not educated ..this is the job I know..andinstead of appreciating me.. u r turning on the nagging remote like wife

P: cant accept such money

K: then dont accept and wards off the chocs held in P's hand..gives a glare and stalks out

P looks on in silence

Ends

Well at least he  brought up education now prats should have paid more attention to this aspect before but it's never too late he needs to be educated before he can do any  acceptable job he is absolutely correct and it's now up to prats to make him capable !!
hussainramso thumbnail
Thanks Tanths Ma'am!
I will bring an apple next time.
Ladies you are all fabulous. Have fun !
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the LUD tanths😊
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2