Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: yummimommy

Crap is about to hit the fan!

This time Prats may not make him return the clothes bec' he has none other. Can't look for a job in a toga. Let's see what his sense of ishstyle is. Finally new clothes for Baba.
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Looks like Baba grew up overnight after Prats cried silently and said she only wanted his "aatma samaan" for her birthday gift.  It took one moment to make up his mind and SS, KN and Takurain only fuel him with every passing taunt. Ultimately they may take credit for it.

well said meera di if he had failed prats would have been attacked though she will still be taunted for distancing their son from them they can only see the bad side of anything they will never see a son worthy of something but a women taking him away from them !!! they will take the credit though they have done absolutely nothing !
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pratigya sang...K is having a new phase of life..
Komal sang.. Adrash is into a new phase...

Pratigya means of earning money is equally responsible as earning
for Komal ..she just wants money
tanthya thumbnail

K: now Mamla clear, GD ring the bell

Gd rings

K comes near P  , come  2 the room  [turns 2 SS] I'll show U all new clothes

KP go into the room..

Amma : must have got it for loan , u have 2 pay 4 it tomo ...How will he bend his waist and get down 2 work

SS: [looking st GD] u have developed this unhealthy habit of going tun-tun  4everything that ur Babua says

Let me tell u  1 thng ..until and babua comes under my full control I will not give  a penny

Rshi comes and asks whether she can go to temple chaperoned by Psiya...Amma gives her permission ..Shakthi watches her lustily..

SS notices the gleam in S eyes and tells Him..dont even think of going out

S: no..am not going out

Rshi leaves ...

in the BR

K is showing all the new thngs..P is getting uneasy...K then takes out the cadbury and gives it to her

P hesitantly" Frm where did u gett money to purchase all this

Break

Argument betn K n P

MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binny1247

well said meera di if he had failed prats would have been attacked though she will still be taunted for distancing their son from them they can only see the bad side of anything they will never see a son worthy of something but a women taking him away from them !!!

Binny

In the real world this happens all the time where parents gloat and take credit for their children's success and readily pin the failure and diss the bahu (mostly) or damadh(rarely).
hussainramso thumbnail
Mera hopefully he'll buy clothes that fit.
...Binny... thumbnail

Binny

In the real world this happens all the time where parents gloat and take credit for their children's success and readily pin the failure and diss the bahu (mostly) or damadh(rarely).

I agree meera di but this situation is a bit more serious in reality at least the parents have given their children a proper education here they will take all of the credit for doing absolutely nothing !!!
hussainramso thumbnail

Binny

...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

K: now Mamla clear, GD ring the bell

Gd rings

K comes near P  , come  2 the room  [turns 2 SS] I'll show U all new clothes

KP go into the room..

Amma : must have got it for loan , u have 2 pay 4 it tomo ...How will he bend his waist and get down 2 work

SS: [looking st GD] u have developed this unhealthy habit of going tun-tun  4everything that ur Babua says

Let me tell u  1 thng ..until and babua comes under my full control I will not give  a penny

Rshi comes and asks whether she can go to temple chaperoned by Psiya...Amma gives her permission ..Shakthi watches her lustily..

SS notices the gleam in S eyes and tells Him..dont even think of going out

S: no..am not going out

Rshi leaves ...

in the BR

K is showing all the new thngs..P is getting uneasy...K then takes out the cadbury and gives it to her

P hesitantly" Frm where did u gett money to purchase all this

Break

Argument betn K n P

well this was expected though I wonder what kind of an argument exactly !! Personally what did p expect this is Krishna he is known to start off on the wrong foot and shouldn't  they be working on his education before thinking about a job !
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binny1247

I agree meera di but this situation is a bit more serious in reality at least the parents have given their children a proper education here they will take all of the credit for doing absolutely nothing !!!

Didn't Krishna once explain that after 5th std fail his father and brother told him he is born into weatlth no need for education. Krishna himself has complex for the lack of it as we saw it on several times tell Prats "hum pade like nahi hai na".

There is talk of Krishna doing a white collar job. Doesn't he have to know to read and write not to mention use the computer for a job. Unless he works at an office playing a gopher or filing (oops wrong choice, he'll end up creating a bigger mess.)