Pratigya

Pratigya LUD-pg 139 - Page 16

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

K: Have taken GD's blessing now will be a winner..

SS  is burning in jealosy

K goes out  ..P walks behind and stnds  looking after him..

Ksr comes out and congos P and loudly wonder how will K work ..he has never worked ..

P: No Did..he will work and he will win ..

Amma n Rshi comes out

amma : If K begins 2 work ....then Maidam will separate the stove

Rshi adds her 2 bit... Amma taunts P again and leaves followed by Rshi

K at the adda with TC..C is wondering wht sort of work 2 do??

K: will thnk of some  work

T: bhaiyya,Y will u work..we r there ..dont worry we will do ur or at least C will do

K; stp this Yaar..this is love exam..wont let down P and her trust in me

But what job

All 3 rack their pea sizers

suddenly a eureka moment..K realizes wht sort of job he will do ..all 3 get on bike and vrooooooooom

okay at least he is ready to work that is the first step the second step will be when he realizes this is not a  love test but his responsibility as  husband to support his wife but he will get there with prats help...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yum Mum

Why Oh no! He is ready to take the challenge. He associates everything to love. He has the secret to life, I tell ya. The truth is everything in life starts with love.
hussainramso thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MERARAI

Yum Mum

Why Oh no! He is ready to take the challenge. He associates everything to love. He has the secret to life, I tell ya. The truth is everything in life starts with love.

Love is the main ingredient!
tanthya thumbnail

S n SS walk in after working berrry hard and sit on their respective thrones...relaxing..P comes in with cool refreshing water..SS takes it accompanied by sarcastic taunts re K ability to earn

S too says K must be lounging with his stooges ..

just then K comes and says..ay Bauji..dont underestimate me ..see I have got new clothes from my own earning ..that too "Birannnded"[branded]..

SS wants to know..How did u get it ? by looting or dacioty?

K: y shud I tell u..u will want to know the formula so u can adopt it  ..I aint going 2 tell u..This is my success formula..and with this I will achieve many things..[turns at Amma]...Now u will not say anything to my beebi

Amma n Rshi Vinegar faced

Break

P wants 2 knw how K was able to earn so much in a day ??
MERARAI thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yummimommy

Love is the main ingredient!

You mean LUBALUB!😃
...Binny... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

S n SS walk in after working berrry hard and sit on their respective thrones...relaxing..P comes in with cool refreshing water..SS takes it accompanied by sarcastic taunts re K ability to earn

S too says K must be lounging with his stooges ..

just then K comes and says..ay Bauji..dont underestimate me ..see I have got new clothes from my own earning ..that too "Birannnded"[branded]..

SS wants to know..How did u get it ? by looting or dacioty?

K: y shud I tell u..u will want to know the formula so u can adopt it  ..I aint going 2 tell u..This is my success formula..and with this I will achieve many things..[turns at Amma]...Now u will not say anything to my beebi

Amma n Rshi Vinegar faced

Break

P wants 2 knw how K was able to earn so much in a day ??

Thankfully  he kept quiet in front of his parents good job Krishna tell p in your own little world where she can show you the correct path hopefully in a calm manner !!
hussainramso thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Binny1247

Thankfully he kept quiet in front of his parents good job Krishna tell p in your own little world where she can show you the correct path hopefully in a calm manner !!

Crap is about to hit the fan!
Cara86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Its like SS and SDS get more pleasure if their own son had failed ðŸ˜•
...Binny... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cara86

Its like SS and SDS get more pleasure if their own son had failed ðŸ˜•

No not if Krishna had failed but they would have loved to gloat if prats faith in her husband was proven false... another chance to taunt her !!
MERARAI thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Binny1247

Thankfully  he kept quiet in front of his parents good job Krishna tell p in your own little world where she can show you the correct path hopefully in a calm manner !!

Looks like Baba grew up overnight after Prats cried silently and said she only wanted his "aatma samaan" for her birthday gift.  It took one moment to make up his mind and SS, KN and Takurain only fuel him with every passing taunt. Ultimately they may take credit for it.
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago