Views

Users

Frequent Posters

corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

me and no2 still decorating our tree!!!😆

Happy Xmas Eve evryone!

Wonder whar presents MKAP have in store 4 us today???
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Boss is here.

Tun, Tun, Tun Tun Tun is also here.😉

Let the LUD begin.............................
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
P: I never want u to separate frm ur F*Ly..but I do want ppl 2 respect  u..look up 2 u ..This is what every wife wants

K: wht..W*H r u saying ??  u want me 2 work..what do u want..u want me do labour, break stones....become a paanwala, or go abt in civil lines yelling Chai, Chai..

P silently begins to cry ..

K stops his tirade abruptly when he notices her tears..He calms down immediately

goes 2 her wipes off her tears..saying : Dont cry yaar..Already the rest of the F*Ly r irritating me ..and now u r crying..dont cry ..I cant see the tears in ur eyes

P; K..I  know that the man I love  is a responsible man, will willingly  take care of his duties..u have the courage ..U can do it if u wish too..I cant bear when ppl laugh at u,mock u..I want ppl to respect u..today is my budday ..and ur decision will be my reward ..Ur self -respect my biggest gift

K listening with rapt attention.. A fire burning in his eyes ...looks determined
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
woooooooohoooooooooo!!!

Kya dialogue mara Pratster ne

Jiyo beta!!!
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I knew it only Prats could do it 😳😳😳
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

P: I never want u to separate frm ur F*Ly..but I do want ppl 2 respect  u..look up 2 u ..This is what every wife wants

K: wht..W*H r u saying ??  u want me 2 work..what do u want..u want me do labour, break stones....become a paanwala, or go abt in civil lines yelling Chai, Chai..

P silently begins to cry ..

K stops his tirade abruptly when he notices her tears..He calms down immediately

goes 2 her wipes off her tears..saying : Dont cry yaar..Already the rest of the F*Ly r irritating me ..and now u r crying..dont cry ..I cant see the tears in ur eyes

P; K..I  know that the man I love  is a responsible man, will willingly  take care of his duties..u have the courage ..U can do it if u wish too..I cant bear when ppl laugh at u,mock u..I want ppl to respect u..today is my budday ..and ur decision will be my reward ..Ur self -respect my biggest gift

K listening with rapt attention.. A fire burning in his eyes ...looks determined

Nice to see Prats talk to Baba in WE terms like a good wife 😳 and telling him she has confidence in him.👏 Lallantop Prats. 👍🏼
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww KriYa scene 😍 
i so wanted her to explain it all to Krishna in this way 😳 
Yay! thank you CVS 
foryoukriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah she has done it. The tone, the words, the tears and the feelings expressed by Prats was excellent ...it really moved K. but  dont know what K is going to do? I feel for them.
MERARAI thumbnail
DEAR, PLEASE DON'T CRY
I'M YOUR SPECIAL GUY
I'M SO SCARED TO TRY
I JUST DON'T KNOW WHY

tanthya thumbnail

sax house

Gji  ruminating abt the days events and expressing hope tht K will let go off his  bachpana and turn responsible..and  thinks all this happened due to P's influence ..and is appreciating his daughter ..

nnji  expresses a fond hope that 2 sis  will liev happily and lovingly

KML" I knw my Bro..He is lazy..he will never work..this is his drama ...he will not reform

Gji:  No, beta..I thnk he will change now

TN House

K is moving to and fro,,in self pity  saying he fell in his own trap..
P comes..

K turns and sees her smiling..says ; Dont stand there smiling at my plight,,I am actually very angry at u..Its bec of ur budday  that I am not showing my anger..Now look at me..wht will I wear ..i haven't got any dress

P takes the dhothi  and goes into the shape shifter [Bathroom] ..to the accompaniment of his loud complaint..compares his fate to Harishchandra ..comes out still grumbling

P wants to know what will restore his mood

K gives a side long glance and says as if u dont know

But P tells him to sleep early cos he has to go to work

K is irriated and asks y is she so fixated on getting him to sleep

..SS BR

SDS is worried for Baba ..wonders wht he will wear ..even more worried tht Baba does not understnd P's game play..

he wakes SS and shares her anxieties

SS says ..this will lead to their separation and K will become ours

Amma gets happy and promises verious temptating gifts and offerings for Gods

Break