India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

Kalyani gone bonkers (Page 2)

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Kalyani should know that Prem loves Nandini too much and may likely to see that it was not Nandini's fault that she was raped and neither did Nandini lie to him or his family. Having said that, Kalyani should know that if she tries to keep Nandini away from Prem, he will only get angrier at his mother. If Kalyani was smarter, she would take Prem into confidence about Nandini's past and they both can help Nandini. The others do not really need to know anything at the moment.

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Truth is always so hard to digest and it takes  a while to get a grasp with it...

Dr. K is going thru same emotions...Although she loved Nandini and possibly feels sad and bad for Nandini but afterall she is Prem's mom..Her motherly protective instincts have taken over right now...The way she behaved with Prapti was not right either...Her knowing the truth ant Nandini's rape has taken over her logical side of brain...She is making emotional decisions to protect Prem but in that process she will end up hurting Prem-Nandini's relationship and than some..

Hope she gets a control over it all and finds courage in her heart to share it with her husband and treat Nandini with trust &  respect..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lotus1963Moodyblue

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

Kalyani should know that Prem loves Nandini too much and may likely to see that it was not Nandini's fault that she was raped and neither did Nandini lie to him or his family. Having said that, Kalyani should know that if she tries to keep Nandini away from Prem, he will only get angrier at his mother. If Kalyani was smarter, she would take Prem into confidence about Nandini's past and they both can help Nandini. The others do not really need to know anything at the moment.

So you're pretty sure Prem will stand by Nandini after knowing her past? Coz I dont know yet, and I think Dr K doesn't know that either... She has to find that out, also she wants to disclose the information to Gautam too, and maybe she thinks its better for everyone if Nandini wasn't there...

Gautam can be extreme, and Nandini doesn't have to take it from him, if it isn't her fault....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
I am pretty sure Prem will be mature enough to accept Nandini's past. What i still cannot  understand is his mother's (im)maturity. She encouraged Nandini to believe that she would be a mom to her and yet the confused woman is not really showing any empathy to Nandini. Yeah it was very nice of her to tell Nandini that she slapped Prapti because of her. Really, that is being so kind Evil Smile

Sorry guys, they are really ruining Kalyani for me. She is sounding like any other MIL who will put her kids Prem and Prapti before Nandini. Like today when she asks Nandini where she disappeared rather than feel for the ordeal that Nandini went through.
zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
i agree w/ u. They seemed to fix gautam a bit, but now they'r ruining k's character for me too. Shez turning into the mil i thought she wasnt going to be. Given her profession too, u would think she's able to empathize w/ nand's traumatizing past. She can be a good mother while still being a good mil too. She doesnt need to be rude and insensitiv to nand. This makes every1 else suspicious... She should be mad @ herself for not wanting to know anything about nand's past (i posted my feelings about this a few days back).
suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
You see, K is making too many blunders these days like:

Preventing Nandini from being with Prem (she did that twice)

Impatiently sending Nandini to her sister's on her birthday (even after Nandini said she would go the next day)

Being rude when Nandini tried to help with Prapti

Showing no empathy after finding out that Nandini knows about her rape and was missing for the day

Telling Nandini that she slapped Prapti because of her

Refusing srikhand from Nandini ( in a rude manner)

Keeps telling Nandini and her family that she is concerned about Prem (what about Nandini?)

i am sticking to my words than Kalyani has gone bonkers

Edited by suresh555 - 27 December 2010 at 8:19pm
suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara10

i agree w/ u. They seemed to fix gautam a bit, but now they'r ruining k's character for me too. Shez turning into the mil i thought she wasnt going to be. Given her profession too, u would think she's able to empathize w/ nand's traumatizing past. She can be a good mother while still being a good mil too. She doesnt need to be rude and insensitiv to nand. This makes every1 else suspicious... She should be mad @ herself for not wanting to know anything about nand's past (i posted my feelings about this a few days back).

True, looks like Gautam passed on his insanity to Kalyani devi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index