India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

Kalyani gone bonkers

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I cannot for the life of me understand her. First it was Gautam that was and still doing 180 and now the bukhaar has passed on to Kalyani. Does she or does not she sympathize with Nandini? On one hand she claimed to understand that it was not Nandini's fault and yet everytime she decides to keep her away from Prem. Common lady, make up your mind Wacko

Edited by suresh555 - 23 December 2010 at 9:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aewazaara10Dabulls23

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
My friend thinks Dr K  wants to protect Prem's feelings... you know, if he went ahead and ...uh,   I mean, if he got  too close to her, then he might not be able to bear the big news.... So she wants to keep them apart till the truth is known to all and then let them decide....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kinny_ranvirnycsweetie

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Well, then why is she being rude to Nandini?
Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Maybe she's being rude unintentionally... This is a pretty big issue, and I guess she feels a little let down by Nandini and her family for keeping such a huge fact from her... She was being nice and opening her heart and home to them, and they repaid by lies and deciet? Ofcourse she's human, and maybe feels a bit of resentment towards her.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nycsweetie

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Nandini did not lie to her. I think Kalyani should be mature enough to realize that
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 10on10

Maybe she's being rude unintentionally... This is a pretty big issue, and I guess she feels a little let down by Nandini and her family for keeping such a huge fact from her... She was being nice and opening her heart and home to them, and they repaid by lies and deciet? Ofcourse she's human, and maybe feels a bit of resentment towards her.....

i agree
Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Well, she does, but I think its all just too much to take for Dr K right now... Nandini's past, all the lies she's been keeping, Prapti....  I think she's being very calm under circumstances....

By the way, are the others feeling we two are having a private converstion? You are all welcome to join in!!!Big smile

Maybe we can move it to the episode update thread, so you'll all feel comfortable?
IamaPCmaniac Goldie
IamaPCmaniac
IamaPCmaniac

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
i hink she is dumb

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index