Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Was this sort of approval from Maithli's side? (Page 3)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MagicalKash

Hmmm.. Maybe. But a girl can dream ryt? Wink

Trust me, babes, thats EXACTLY what I'm doing!!!Embarrassed

wadhwaniki Goldie
wadhwaniki
wadhwaniki

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Maybe yes, maybe no. Metz is a trumpcard and the creatives can use her in the future as it works for them. The reason we all are fearing that she maybe negative in future if at all she comes back is because not only she will be the greatest deterrent to AP's story but also the greatest test of their love. Let's see.

i completely agree wid poca.......
it's upto d creatives as to how dey want to twist d story.......
i m not trying to prove maithli to be evil or a villan but as poca said if she returns in d future as an evil vampire it wud be a test to abhiya's luv nd it wud b interesting to watch it as well!!!!

how can she return as a vamp whn she is dead .....cos it ws maithali spirit tat said piya tat ,abhay is her takdeer....so i dont think she wil cum back she wil be shown in flashback mode n it can be either a positive or negative shade
-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
maybe so ! i feel metz is a negative character ! she might be back  !
.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shnehi

idk mtself. i think maithali might not turned out to evil at all. she might help abhay move on. confused myself. let see what happens.

Agreed!!... I was thinking she might be evil Smile ... I hope she helps abhay move on too Confused Confused
-kavita- IF-Dazzler
-kavita-
-kavita-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
"Abhay tumhari takdeer hai"

I look at this statement neither as approval nor disapproval of Maithli. I think it is more of fact that all of us have known since day 1 of this show. I feel Maithli's ghost is just letting Piya know what awaits her in the future discarding emotions and all. Whether Maithli returns or not to stake claim on Abhay later on as the AP story progresses is entirely up to the creatives.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar.Jane..

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
bt according to ur thoughts we can say dat something is goin different from vampire diaries.............
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Maithali is neither positive or negative in her prophecy to Piya. She was merely stating Piya's Fate is with Abhay whether she like it or not.

I want to see this as a move in the right direction. Who knows Misha and her gang may help Piya and Abhay unite now that they know what is going on with this couple. If only Abhay was shown the way because he is hurting big style emotionally torn by Piya and the love of his life Maithali

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-kavita-remosalsaTheBlackJaguar

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Looks like that only, as if she wants Abhay to move away frm herEmbarrassed

& cause of the spirit its somewhr clear, that Pia is not Maithili's rebirthApprove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index