Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Was this sort of approval from Maithli's side? (Page 2)

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I would like to think of it as an approval. Its been mentioned in my topic also, not in the main post but in a reply. I'm sure its Maithili giving Abhay the permission to move on with Pia :)

Oh sorry. I didn't see that post. Exactly even I prefer thinking about it as a an approval :)

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MagicalKash

I would like to think of it as an approval. Its been mentioned in my topic also, not in the main post but in a reply. I'm sure its Maithili giving Abhay the permission to move on with Pia :)

Oh sorry. I didn't see that post. Exactly even I prefer thinking about it as a an approval :)

But sadly, the CVs won't see our preference. I agree with Poco. The CVs will use Maithili according to their convenience. I won't be surprised if she is negative though, from the flashbacks she seems like a nice girlOuch
MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

<font color="#ff0066">Maybe yes, maybe no. Metz is a trumpcard and the creatives can use her in the future as it works for them. The reason we all are fearing that she maybe negative in future if at all she comes back is because not only she will be the greatest deterrent to AP's story but also the greatest test of their love. Let's see. </font>

Nitzyyy!Hug
I can understand from where all these worry is coming from. Especially with it being an ekta show. But why should we break our head from now itself? Let's take it as it comes! :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieTheBlackJaguar

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

well i am a bit confused........

You are bit confused? Shocked
I am fully confused! ROFL
MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MagicalKash

But sadly, the CVs won't see our preference. I agree with Poco. The CVs will use Maithili according to their convenience. I won't be surprised if she is negative though, from the flashbacks she seems like a nice girlOuch

Hmmm.. Maybe. But a girl can dream ryt? Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

wadhwaniki Goldie
wadhwaniki
wadhwaniki

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
but wid mathali rply we can be sure of 1 thin tat is maithali is dead ,n she wont cum back (lyk in vampire diaries kathrine is back after so many decades)
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Maybe yes, maybe no. Metz is a trumpcard and the creatives can use her in the future as it works for them. The reason we all are fearing that she maybe negative in future if at all she comes back is because not only she will be the greatest deterrent to AP's story but also the greatest test of their love. Let's see.

i completely agree wid poca.......
it's upto d creatives as to how dey want to twist d story.......
i m not trying to prove maithli to be evil or a villan but as poca said if she returns in d future as an evil vampire it wud be a test to abhiya's luv nd it wud b interesting to watch it as well!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index