Was this sort of approval from Maithli's side? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by MagicalKash

Oh sorry. I didn't see that post. Exactly even I prefer thinking about it as a an approval :)

But sadly, the CVs won't see our preference. I agree with Poco. The CVs will use Maithili according to their convenience. I won't be surprised if she is negative though, from the flashbacks she seems like a nice girl
Originally posted by Pocahontas

<font color="#ff0066">Maybe yes, maybe no. Metz is a trumpcard and the creatives can use her in the future as it works for them. The reason we all are fearing that she maybe negative in future if at all she comes back is because not only she will be the greatest deterrent to AP's story but also the greatest test of their love. Let's see. </font>

Nitzyyy!🤗
I can understand from where all these worry is coming from. Especially with it being an ekta show. But why should we break our head from now itself? Let's take it as it comes! :D
Originally posted by mayadika11

well i am a bit confused........

You are bit confused? 😲
I am fully confused! 🤣
Originally posted by Chill_Out

But sadly, the CVs won't see our preference. I agree with Poco. The CVs will use Maithili according to their convenience. I won't be surprised if she is negative though, from the flashbacks she seems like a nice girl

Hmmm.. Maybe. But a girl can dream ryt? 😉
but wid mathali rply we can be sure of 1 thin tat is maithali is dead ,n she wont cum back (lyk in vampire diaries kathrine is back after so many decades)
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Maybe yes, maybe no. Metz is a trumpcard and the creatives can use her in the future as it works for them. The reason we all are fearing that she maybe negative in future if at all she comes back is because not only she will be the greatest deterrent to AP's story but also the greatest test of their love. Let's see.

i completely agree wid poca.......
it's upto d creatives as to how dey want to twist d story.......
i m not trying to prove maithli to be evil or a villan but as poca said if she returns in d future as an evil vampire it wud be a test to abhiya's luv nd it wud b interesting to watch it as well!!!!

Originally posted by MagicalKash

Hmmm.. Maybe. But a girl can dream ryt? 😉

Trust me, babes, thats EXACTLY what I'm doing!!!😳
Originally posted by chakku

i completely agree wid poca.......
it's upto d creatives as to how dey want to twist d story.......
i m not trying to prove maithli to be evil or a villan but as poca said if she returns in d future as an evil vampire it wud be a test to abhiya's luv nd it wud b interesting to watch it as well!!!!

how can she return as a vamp whn she is dead .....cos it ws maithali spirit tat said piya tat ,abhay is her takdeer....so i dont think she wil cum back she wil be shown in flashback mode n it can be either a positive or negative shade
maybe so ! i feel metz is a negative character ! she might be back  !
Originally posted by shnehi

idk mtself. i think maithali might not turned out to evil at all. she might help abhay move on. confused myself. let see what happens.

Agreed!!... I was thinking she might be evil 😊 ... I hope she helps abhay move on too 😕 😕