India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

not good

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
i donot know why today i felt more disappointed after watching the episode. I think what maan said was right

geet badal rahi hey

Change is constant and necessary. But this change should not reach the level where irritation begins in maan about geet's strategy. At the start of episode I feel geet dialogues with maan were too much. Many saying the episode was hilarious. But in my POV there was no such funny thing in the episode aired today. A small lie is sufficient to start problems in a relation. Geet character is so much annoying today.Previously also she used to argue with maan, there was some sense in it. But now-a-days she is behaving (sorry to say) rudely with maan.Innocence in her character is totally lost!!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhabhasksgmilliicuttiee

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I dont think so.....a character has a lot of scope for evolution.....Geet n Maan haven't known each other for that long if we see it realistically , and they needed to go thru such situation to fully understand each other. Both were right in their own ways. 

Geet is the open hearted person who's always willing to give the benefit of a doubt. But Maan is the one who shuts himself up whenever there's any sign of a betrayal or hurt. 

Geet didn't shy away frm love just cuz Dev betrayed her, while thats exactly what Maan did...she's way more forgiving than him...today's episode re-inforced how they both are compatible and good for each other...they are opposites who have 2 different points of view but can still come together as one n see each other beyond these differences. 

Plus, she didn;t have the heart ot tell him she doesn't enjoy his tatse so she took a very Geet-like route n hid the food. It'll come out eventually n they'll solve this speed-bump too. Yeh toh cravings ki sirf shuruwat hain.

They have to leave these differences behind and unite...they already have dont u think. 

the food thing was a more domestic kind of difference of personal tastes that speak of their character n natures.

Liked the episode

And OMG Annie's falling for Arjun, huh, headlong! Sambhal ja chori.

Edited by mechantefille - 23 December 2010 at 10:12am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

subiamanmausam19-Yaz-saanjh11rani-lucki

-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged

I don't see hows she's being rude, can you please explain?

Because what i'm seeing is not rudeness. She is just wanting to be treated like an adult, tell me if someone you were about to get married to you, treated you like a kid won't you get annoyed? i surely would. Maan is not understanding that Geet is about to be his wife, so treat her like your equal and not a child. I get that he thinks that she's only 18, the same age as his sister, so still a kid, but he has seen first hand that she is mature enough to know whats right and whats wrong, but yet he thinks that she's too naive. Geet was just trying to make him see that, in her way, in her same behaviour, there is nothing different between how she use to argue with him, to how she argues with him now.

And if your thinking there was rudeness in the way she didn't eat the omellete that he oh so lovingly made, then again, i don't see anything rude. What would have been rude was if she told him bluntly in his face that the omellete was disgusting, but she didn't, for the first couple of minutes she braved it for his happiness, but when she couldn't take it she ushered him out the room and then took it back, so he doesn't get hurt. If it was me, i would do the same, c'mon first she's pregnant, she'll obviously want something more tangy, spicy, and second Maan knows that Geet had never been one for contenental food.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mausam19mechantefillesaanjh11

mahi246 IF-Dazzler
mahi246
mahi246

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jwalamukhi

i donot know why today i felt more disappointed after watching the episode. I think what maan said was right

geet badal rahi hey

Change is constant and necessary. But this change should not reach the level where irritation begins in maan about geet's strategy. At the start of episode I feel geet dialogues with maan were too much. Many saying the episode was hilarious. But in my POV there was no such funny thing in the episode aired today. A small lie is sufficient to start problems in a relation. Geet character is so much annoying today.Previously also she used to argue with maan, there was some sense in it. But now-a-days she is behaving (sorry to say) rudely with maan.Innocence in her character is totally lost!!!!!!!!

just shut up..Angry u r over reacting...geet ne jo kuch bhi kiya maan ki khushi ke liye take maan hurt na hoo. i m sure ager maan geet ki jage hota to wobhi asai kerta kyuke wo dono srif ek dusre ki khushi ke bare me sochta hai..ager geet ki jaga maan hota to tum bohat kush hoti,maan tume bohat sweet lagta,haa na..... i cant understand geet se sabko kya problem hai.. 
i think sab thik kahte hai.. "orath hi orath ka sabse bara dushman hoti hai"Angry
last epi geet ne jokuch bhi kiya woh is liya ke geet ka dil bohat saf hai..wo kisi aur ki gunah ke liya kisi aur ko saza nahi deti.maan also understand dat...ager asai hota to wo maan ko bhi dev  ke liya saza deti..

i hope now u understand.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Soniya007mausam19

bhabha Goldie
bhabha
bhabha

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I did not like the episode at all. Geet not being honest with Maan was totally out of character.

Geet is intelligent enough to let Maan know she appreciates what he did but she does not like mushrooms.

The writers of geet are potraying Geet as a rude , insolent person which is totaly out of line with how Geet was potrayed before.

Geet was shown as a sweet, trusting, respectful, intelligent, independent individual with exceptional pride and honor in her ideals, and was greatly loved by all audiences.

I don't like this new Geet  . Geet serial fast losing its appeal.
Soniya007 Senior Member
Soniya007
Soniya007

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
mods ....close this topic...its just disgustingSillyAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi246

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
A DIS AGREEEEEEE NOT GUD TOPIC