Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Time for Baaji to have it out with dutta

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I think it is high time that baaji has it out with dutta..........its been too long.......he needs to remind hom of olden days, who was with him through all those bad periods....and also question what would have baaji gained by helping nakku? did dutta ever think about it......whatever baaji has ever done it has been for the good of dutta.....if dutta does not know that....then he is not worth it..............maybe everyone should leave him alone.....he does not deserve all theattention he is getting from nakku, as , madhu  etc............this is just my opinion    what do you all think?????????

for being his friend/brother for all these years, does baaji not deserve some talk time with dutta?? 

this new track is boring......miss those old times 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I would also like to see some DuJi scenes....they have neglected DuJi for too long now! 
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

I would also like to see some DuJi scenes....they have neglected DuJi for too long now! 

DuJi scenes would really work back some flare into the story right now, even if they're angsty or emotional because of how well MR/VR work off of each other.

BTW, Chaskar and Baaji haven't met yet, huh? 😛 Lots of potential in that.
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yes it would be nice if we would have a duji conversation'.maybe so dutta would understand nakku too'😛

I think dutta is too much hurt and mean to him BECAUSE baaji is a brother and best friend for him'...i was really angrey when dutta talked sooo rude with him I really thought bajji doesn't mean him anything now..'but when dutta makes suds shut up when he said "just he have the right to say something about him and nobody knows what baji means for him" ..there it was clear for me'...HE LOVES BAJI'....he cant hear anything about him'....okay dutta is really rude to him and he should talk to him'...but common guys we know dutta....'he would not listen'....he is a gadha'....But seriously Dutta loves baaji ....'and the same thing is with nakku'.....only she is his wife and not brother '. 😆😆😆

Edited by Naina_Mishal - 13 years ago
--khushi-- thumbnail
Yeah me too missing those old LTL days........................
I think Bajji needs to  take the initiative & do some action So that Dutta would realise what he is doing with Bajji.....................Not the previous action types where AS stopped him from leaving...............And Dutta even dunno knw abt that............................ This time Bajji needs to take some good actions so that Dujji diffrences cover up soon..................
Goodd thumbnail
Baji should go for jail if such situations come. Then there might be some patch up bw Duji.
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I agree, they should focus more on Dutta-Baji but at this point I don't really want Baji to 'talk it all out' with Dutta...knowing Dutta, it would be useless. And I don't think Baji is the kind of person who'll point it out to Dutta what he has done for him all these years. Even I want Dutta to realize his importance without Baji or anyone else having an altercation with him to make him realize what Baji is to him. I want him to miss Baji....recalling their moments together....may be they could show him calling Suds Baji by mistake 😛(making Suds jealous unintentionally 😆)....these kinda scenes. And at least something during his dhanda-giri should remind him of Baji.....how he handled things...how he supported him....anything....

*sigh* I wish Baji had just goneeee out of PN yesterday...even if for just a week...two days...😕