Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Who cuts d petrol pipe of Viren's Bike ? (Page 4)

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Bani its not the matter of number of fans I can gurrentee you even Viren fans are doubting it is Viren though we don't want him to be but wants and suspection are different. Whenever something goes wrong first person to be doubted is Viren. 

I still think it is Sid and this will trigger off Viren's psychotic behaviour.Viren's being stalker may harm the Nivren magic so may be the CTs won't go that way.It has to be Sid or someone else.
Where is JW by he way. He is not there much, would he be doing all this??

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
I thnk it's YSD wid d help of Nandu or some other servent . She hates NivRen n it was evident in many places . So i thnk it's viren's dadi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
seriously moni i too think its dadi whos behind all this...since the very start i feel its her...that oil box thing then that milk on the stove...sab jagah dadi hi thi...she asks nivi to keep that diya in the kitchen jab k elder DIL is supposed to do that...its dadi for sure...it shouldnt b sid...first of all that poor fellow is trying hard to adjust,it will b very sad if he comes out as a villian...
snowhitepinkzz IF-Dazzler
snowhitepinkzz
snowhitepinkzz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged
I am not a frequent viewer of CCBM, but use to catch up with the glimpses of its epis once in a while, and this "STALKER" mystery has facinated me a little bit, and thought of watching it regularly!
My wild guesses are , It could not be Sid, though he might be popping every here n there during Nivi-Viren moments, I think, he is used to divert viewer's thoughts...Coz, it quite normal that we might have a tendency to misinterpret the stalker as him!.. 

It can be Viren,Cant comment much on him as I have not seen the Psychotic shade of him nor his disaapearances!..

Then, One more ...Why not the Dadi??... It could be her as well, since she doesnt like Nivi much and  also both Dadi n Vandana is out of all this drama... So Could be her as well...

I hope the stalker turns out to be someone whose least expected and his/her 's reason for disturbing Nivi must make sense!
biatchali Senior Member
biatchali
biatchali

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged

a part of me thinks it sid...and then it doesnt and a part of me thinks it viren....but arghhh im sooo confused....im just hoping it some1 new who they have yet to bring in...or someone whos story we dont know....like every1 else has a reason to disturb nivi....but the stalker should be some1 hu we dont expect...and the story and reason behind it should shock us viewers when we find out....chancal...jawhwar...sid ..... divya and all the others have valid reasons as to why we could suspect them therfore it wont be so shocking....but if it is som1 like vandana it will really shock us...or some1 totally new would be even better..coz if they turn vandana evil...nivi would have no1 other then her amazing but slightly psycho but oh soooo gorgeous husband

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged
the other stalking scenes, okay, u can suspect anyone like chanchal, jawahar, Y, or even viren, but this cutting the petrol tube, why would any of the above do it???they will know that if they cut off the petrol tube, the petrol will be finished half way and perhaps instead of returning to house, viren and nivi would spend more time together....so i dont think chanchal or jawahar or Y would not do it...as for viren, if he did it on purpose, why did he not take advantage and be with nivi instead of leaving her alone and go in search of a mechanic...he could have just been with nivi and enjoyed their time together...so even he can be ruled out....so that leaves sid...he has all the reasons to do this...he sees them having fun together, he appears everywhere nivi is be it dadaji's room or the deserted road....suddenly he is very sweet and supportive to viren about giving the project to him...even in bidaai if u remember the real villain of the plot, that is choti ma was shown as being very sweet and nice, but harboring evil intentions...

Edited by nandinivarma1 - 25 December 2010 at 2:15am
Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
As much as i LOVE viren, i have to sadly say even i think it may be viren himself because guys remember viren's character does have negative shades as it was said at the start of viren's entry. :P 
andd noo it can't be SID! he's too naive and sweet to plan such things! even though he does still have some feelings for nivi but is making an effort to move on with Divya! so he is not to be suspected! 
I initially tought viren is the one because i still dont understand how he can fall in love with nivi that quickly!! i thought this was all his plan and will take revenge from nivi but i dont see that happening now.. so confused. :P 

rogna IF-Dazzler
rogna
rogna

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
I don't think it's siddharth who cuts the petrol pipe of viren's bike. he may not be happy when viren married nividetaa, but after all viren is his brother and he loves him as a brother and he has come to accept that now nivideta is married to his brother. and when he was looking at viren and nivedeta from the terrace, he was smiling and walk away when the romance intensified. and as for him trying to convince dada saheb on giving viren responsibility in business is not because he wants to cause any difficulties towards viren in the future. he was trying to convice dada sheb to give the job to viren because he wants viren to take part in the family business and because he wants viren to be more responsible.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index