Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Who cuts d petrol pipe of Viren's Bike ? (Page 3)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Bani its not the matter of number of fans I can gurrentee you even Viren fans are doubting it is Viren though we don't want him to be but wants and suspection are different. Whenever something goes wrong first person to be doubted is Viren. 

I was just reading an article about obsession and stalking...and it says that out of extreme obsessed love also, a person can stalk someone

But Fire incident, Bloody Kurta to scare Nivi, even store room to scare Nivi is the extremes and obsessed lover will not try to harm his love physically atleast. Obsessed lover do stalk to make sure his lover is not with someone but doing things like these don't make a character forgivable I can't forgive Viren if he is after those incidents.

Viren can do that as he is mentally unstable at few moments...one has to forgive him, minding his mental instability..obsession can go to any length...because its a mental sickness....it does not matter what the creatives show!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But my gut feeling is the show makers will not be able to show such intensity of an obsessed lover...they will either turn it into complete villain or something very unusual as as to gather sympathy...its a very tough subject, one has to do extensive research to depict that shade,...first the writer, then director and then the actor...but since everything is determined by TRP, so not much hope...
especially I do not have much hope from RS team, after they said in Bidai Alekh is schozophrenic...ConfusedLOL

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 23 December 2010 at 7:24pm

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

Bani its not the matter of number of fans I can gurrentee you even Viren fans are doubting it is Viren though we don't want him to be but wants and suspection are different. Whenever something goes wrong first person to be doubted is Viren. 

I was just reading an article about obsession and stalking...and it says that out of extreme obsessed love also, a person can stalk someone

But Fire incident, Bloody Kurta to scare Nivi, even store room to scare Nivi is the extremes and obsessed lover will not try to harm his love physically atleast. Obsessed lover do stalk to make sure his lover is not with someone but doing things like these don't make a character forgivable I can't forgive Viren if he is after those incidents.

Viren can do that as he is mentally unstable at few moments...one has to forgive him, minding his mental instability..obsession can go to any length...because its a mental sickness....it does not matter what the creatives show!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But my gut feeling is the show makers will not be able to show such intensity of an obsessed lover...they will either turn it into complete villain or something very unusual as as to gather sympathy...its a very tough subject, one has to do extensive research to depict that shade,...first the writer, then director and then the actor...but since everything is determined by TRP, so not much hope...
especially I do not have much hope from RS team, after they said in Bidai Alekh is schozophrenic...ConfusedLOL
Bani obsessed lovers don't leave there wife for a moment and Viren even doesn't seems to know anything about HL ranting and see today's incident only he wanted to spend time with his wife and when he is alone with her why would he take such step instead of wooing her he cut his petrol pipe and left her in middle of road its not obsessed love and this kind of obsessed love is very negative and it won't help the character as these actions doesn't gather sympathy but only bashing as a general viewer has his own set of negative and positive only few viewers can think in a way to forgive such character. 

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

Bani obsessed lovers don't leave there wife for a moment and Viren even doesn't seems to know anything about HL ranting and see today's incident only he wanted to spend time with his wife and when he is alone with her why would he take such step instead of wooing her he cut his petrol pipe and left her in middle of road its not obsessed love and this kind of obsessed love is very negative and it won't help the character as these actions doesn't gather sympathy but only bashing as a general viewer has his own set of negative and positive only few viewers can think in a way to forgive such character. 

my dear, if you can account everything for every action of an "obsessed character" then the character will no more be called obsessed or mentally unstable...Smile..we account for the doings of a normal or mentally stable person...if an obsessed lover can maintain balance, he/she will not be obsessed, he will be called "passionate"...
for mentally unstable persons, the equation does not mean 2+2=4...because this correct equations holds for only a mentally stable person.

and if the creatives try to show obsession in some weird manner, then it should not be called "obsession"...
you know, whom you should not forgive...people like Hemlata and Divya, they are normal, but they behave selfish...Viren if obsessed is not normal...

will u mind if a mad person slaps you for no reason? no...because, if the mad person knew what he/she was doing, he/she would not have slapped you and he/she would not have been called mad...but if a normal person for no reason slaps you, you should not forgive that person..right?

Thats the difference between a mentally unstable and stable persons...Viren, if obsessed, does not even know the difference between right and wrong..
sanjanasiri Groupbie
sanjanasiri
sanjanasiri

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
i think its chanchal...
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
But the actions Viren is taking till now doesn't look like a mentally unstable person he seems to be very stable and if all this he is doing in mentally unstable condition then too it is done with so perfection and cleanliness do you think a mentally unstable person can be so shrewd to take all these actions.
sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

But the actions Viren is taking till now doesn't look like a mentally unstable person he seems to be very stable and if all this he is doing in mentally unstable condition then too it is done with so perfection and cleanliness do you think a mentally unstable person can be so shrewd to take all these actions.
Yes, they are the ones who are the most shrewed. Thats the thing that many psychiatrist are trying to understand, how is it possible that a person who has this tendencies can think and plan like that. As they say human mind is still a mystery and we dont know a lot about this.
vinasa Groupbie
vinasa
vinasa

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
even i think its viren ...becoz he want to make nivi hate sid so much ...so that she comes close to him...or may be he wants to take her away from the house so she cannot see sid anymore...i also think that viren is jealous of sid from childhood.

may b m wrong  stalker can b sid even ...m totally confused Shocked

i seriously dont want viren to be the stalker yaar Cry

Edited by vinasa - 23 December 2010 at 9:56pm
VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
I think its siddarth

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index