Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Who cuts d petrol pipe of Viren's Bike ? (Page 2)

Exoctica Goldie
Exoctica
Exoctica

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
well...farhan akthar had some kind of low self-esteem syndrome. So he would actually call himself at night (which was actually a recording of his voice) and would feel better by listening to it or something like that. I haven't actually seen the movie, but someone told me the story. So may Viren too is a similar charater. as in he himself cut the petrol pipe....

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by biatchali

watching the episode today it would be automatically assumed that its sid...but he seemed to be smiling when he first saw the nivren interaction then went of in thought :S i have  a feeling though maybe he isnt the stalker but he wants viren to have the project so somthing goes wrong with it and viren will get the blame and also a new project means less time spent with nivi...so kind of a win win situation for sid..
Im begining to think this stalker is some1 who has yet to be introduced, some1 from virens past possibly? the only other option is chanchal... as she wont do anythin in front of viren to hurt nivi, but shel do it behind his back....but shes more into mind games and geting people against nivi....or or or

It could b YASH!!!! wanted divya 2 burn in the fire so that nivi gets her happiness with sid....and doesnt want viren geting close to his sis coz he belives she belongs to sid....okay thats a little to far fetched and lacks in any real evidence LOL but hai in bidaai RS made us think it was the most blatent person then pulled out choti ma....so i dont think we will ever know the real suspect untill they are caught

My dear, if Sid can so well plan and scheme , then he would not have landed up with the mess called Divya...samjha karo yaar...He is too naive to scheme and plan against Viren...and trust him as an elder brother, who is giving his younger brother a chance to prove himself...and you, by saying "he is waiting for Viren to make mistakes",  actually doubting Viren's abilities...right? why will Viren make mistakes? he is smart and intelligent, unless you want to say, that Sid will become the male CCWinkLOL

and if after Dadasaheb saying no, Sid convinced dadasaheb and something goes wrong, do u think anyone will spare Sid, as he was the one to convince dadasaheb to give the project to Viren...

jab Sid cheque ke upar sign karne ke liye poochta hain...to uspar tohmat ( SHUDH BHASHA, learnt from BBLOL)sabko lagta hain ki woh jealous and selfish hain...aur woh jab sifarish karta hain, tab bhi woh badmash....bechara Sid, na ghar na ghat ka..Cry
LOL...

anyways, I think today Sid actually unintentionally failed the plan of the stalker, by arriving there as an unexpected protector of Nivi...and if he was the stalker, he would not have come in front, rather done his work from behind...LOL
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by biatchali

watching the episode today it would be automatically assumed that its sid...but he seemed to be smiling when he first saw the nivren interaction then went of in thought :S i have  a feeling though maybe he isnt the stalker but he wants viren to have the project so somthing goes wrong with it and viren will get the blame and also a new project means less time spent with nivi...so kind of a win win situation for sid..
Im begining to think this stalker is some1 who has yet to be introduced, some1 from virens past possibly? the only other option is chanchal... as she wont do anythin in front of viren to hurt nivi, but shel do it behind his back....but shes more into mind games and geting people against nivi....or or or

It could b YASH!!!! wanted divya 2 burn in the fire so that nivi gets her happiness with sid....and doesnt want viren geting close to his sis coz he belives she belongs to sid....okay thats a little to far fetched and lacks in any real evidence LOL but hai in bidaai RS made us think it was the most blatent person then pulled out choti ma....so i dont think we will ever know the real suspect untill they are caught

CM was the most evident person...we always had discussions that Vasu could not be, and CM will be the villain...as Vasu was first of all projected the killer and secondly "jo garajta hain woh barasta nahin"..
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Bani its not that every accusation is going on Sid only. This serial has become mystery thriller so every person under question is suspected. If today you again conduct the poll Viren will get the most of Votes to be stalker. So Viren is getting suspected from the beginning of serial. So till the mystery will be solved all the characters revolving Nivi will have turn to get suspected before they reveal the actual culprit and his/her motives.
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Bani its not that every accusation is going on Sid only. This serial has become mystery thriller so every person under question is suspected. If today you again conduct the poll Viren will get the most of Votes to be stalker. So Viren is getting suspected from the beginning of serial. So till the mystery will be solved all the characters revolving Nivi will have turn to get suspected before they reveal the actual culprit and his/her motives.

I dont think so, Viren will get maximum votes...as most are Viren fans here...LOL..I can guarantee Sid will get maximum votes...and the Sid fans will then kill me, as I was the one who sowed this seed of "Sid being the stalker"...but I did it out of fun and I explained also, why Sid cannot be the stalker..Big smile..but if RS takes my post seriously, then Sid to gaya kaam se...aab tera kya hoga Divyaaaaaaaaaa and Hemlataaaaaaaaaa....Stalker Pati aur stalker damad se bhi itna pyar karega kya woh log??????LOL

but I somehow feel Viren if not the stalker, is doing something...
and if he is doing, its not because he wants to hurt Nivedita intentionally, but to bring her close to him, so that Nivedita becomes more and more dependent on him and never leave him...
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Bani its not the matter of number of fans I can gurrentee you even Viren fans are doubting it is Viren though we don't want him to be but wants and suspection are different. Whenever something goes wrong first person to be doubted is Viren. 
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:00pm | IP Logged

Bani its not the matter of number of fans I can gurrentee you even Viren fans are doubting it is Viren though we don't want him to be but wants and suspection are different. Whenever something goes wrong first person to be doubted is Viren. 

I was just reading an article about obsession and stalking...and it says that out of extreme obsessed love also, a person can stalk someone

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I was just reading an article about obsession and stalking...and it says that out of extreme obsessed love also, a person can stalk someone

But Fire incident, Bloody Kurta to scare Nivi, even store room to scare Nivi is the extremes and obsessed lover will not try to harm his love physically atleast. Obsessed lover do stalk to make sure his lover is not with someone but doing things like these don't make a character forgivable I can't forgive Viren if he is after those incidents.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index