Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Who cuts d petrol pipe of Viren's Bike ?

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Guyzz wht u thnk ? who cuts d petrol pipe of Viren's Bike ? wht his/ her intention ? Is it becoz d particular person doesn't wanted tht NivRen goes 2 date ? or he/she wanted 2 hurt Viren ? or is there any another reason ? Confused .plzz guyss share ur views becoz i m damnn damn confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83naley4everSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Not only u , but I'm also confused .....Confused there was sid only who was watching Nivren dat tym(bike washing)..... n hav u noticed suddenly he came 2 dadaji room , saying ke naya project viren ko manage karne do n continuously he was insisting dat viren should do it.... I have some doubts on sid's intentions..... may b wo project main busy rakhna chahata hai viren ko, so Nivren could not manage 2 spend tym wid eachother.... n may hez d1 who cut dat pipe so dat he can ruin dating plan.......but den i think.... if sid is d stalker.... why hez behaving like a perfect husband 2 dat dumb divya..... why he wants 2 start afresh wid divya.....I really don't know whoz behind all dis , may b viren,may b sid, may be chanchal, may b jawahar,etc..... I' m confused monica...ConfusedConfused  but one thing i'm sure.... Itz not Nandu "apna bandhu"....ROFL

Edited by CCBM_fan - 23 December 2010 at 11:04am
honest80 Newbie
honest80
honest80

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged

The very fact that they are showing Sid whenever Nivi is being followed by someone makes it very clear that the stalker is Sid. I am sure CTs wouldn't have shown Sid if he was the stalker.

But if Viren himself is doing this, it doesn't make sense either as he is too much in love with Nivi. Why would he  light fire in the kitchen when his precious  Nivi is in there?
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
To me, it seems that since Sid is being seen by Nivi everywhere when a mishap happens, Sid should be suspected...but its not Sid...thats what I feel...
the steps of the blame game are being built up now...
biatchali Senior Member
biatchali
biatchali

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
watching the episode today it would be automatically assumed that its sid...but he seemed to be smiling when he first saw the nivren interaction then went of in thought :S i have  a feeling though maybe he isnt the stalker but he wants viren to have the project so somthing goes wrong with it and viren will get the blame and also a new project means less time spent with nivi...so kind of a win win situation for sid..
Im begining to think this stalker is some1 who has yet to be introduced, some1 from virens past possibly? the only other option is chanchal... as she wont do anythin in front of viren to hurt nivi, but shel do it behind his back....but shes more into mind games and geting people against nivi....or or or

It could b YASH!!!! wanted divya 2 burn in the fire so that nivi gets her happiness with sid....and doesnt want viren geting close to his sis coz he belives she belongs to sid....okay thats a little to far fetched and lacks in any real evidence LOL but hai in bidaai RS made us think it was the most blatent person then pulled out choti ma....so i dont think we will ever know the real suspect untill they are caught
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
@Yati dear i don't know anythng but 1 thng i m damn sure ki it can't b Viren .Not at all .n especially after watchng 2dy's episode i m damn sure ki he is nt d one . As He himself would nt ruin his date wid his chand  as he himself is d one 2 ask her for a date rght ?

@baitchali Dear i 2 thnk ki It can't b sid as well. Becozz he was kind of happy when he sees NivRen frm terrace . But ya d pint of suddenly pressurizing dadaji for givng d new project 2 Viren was quite suspectable .Like u said ki Viren thnks frm heart n In any bussiness thnkng frm Heart is nt acceptable So Viene might do some mistake n He might b blamed .n 2nd reason ofcourse Is Nivren as Viren would b buzy n NivRen would nt get time 2 get closer .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

Exoctica Goldie
Exoctica
Exoctica

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Hi guys,

I feel that Sid is happy for NivRen, but also that he still has some feelings for Nivi, although he wants to move on with Divya. Let's be practical and say that he cant completely forget Nivi so easily. But that said, I don't think Sid is the stalker. I think it is Viren himself doing this. Kind of like that movie Karthik Calling Karthik maybe? 
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Exoctica

Hi guys,

I feel that Sid is happy for NivRen, but also that he still has some feelings for Nivi, although he wants to move on with Divya. Let's be practical and say that he cant completely forget Nivi so easily. But that said, I don't think Sid is the stalker. I think it is Viren himself doing this. Kind of like that movie Karthik Calling Karthik maybe? 

Wht was in tht movie dear ? cn u explain me in brief it's story becoz i didn't watch it

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index