•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
seeing that we are all side tracked by the presence of sanchi aka ankita amongst us i just thought let me post something about todays's episode atleast to begin the discussein

guys ok yeah ankita is here but she won't be happy if we don't discuss the episode ok

so come back into focus😉

the jhatka which shravan is going to get tomorrow when he hears that pratap is making sanchi marry ranvir

i think that is the final blow shravan needs

now he definitely has to tighten his belt

i felt bad for sanchi today she spoke up in front of everyone and then she is being told by a person whom she barely knows that the necklace is not brought from shravan's hard earned money

poor girl how will she react

and i felt a little angry at ranvir he could easily have kept quiet and told everything to sanchi alone and spare her all the humiliation but no he said it in front of everyone😡

and what was shravan thinking that sanchi or some one else will not come to know that he has actually taken money from ranvir for the gift?😭

all his plans are always half boiled this kid never uses his full brains all half baked ideas and plans

lol..i agree with u...all of us got sidetracked by the unexpected post made by Ankita...now back to the discussion...
shravan was at it again today...how i wished he wouldnt have cheated ranbeer and got the gift...he should have understood that his presence itself is the best birthday gift for saachi...saachi had given the right answer to pratap...but again she had to face the bitter truth of reality...i hope pratap's announcement tomorrow will give shravan the proper jhatka and propel him in the right direction...that should be enough to ignite the right spirit in him...but knowing shravan, i guess we are expecting a bit too much from him...but just being hopeful that yeh ladka ab tho sudhre...
Shravan looked so sad, all he wanted to do was to give his wife a present, Ranbir shouldn't mention anything 😡

I really hope after this Shravan will change, he has to, I guess Saachi will feel bad in tomorrow's episode, she stood up for Shravan against Hitler, and then she learns this..

Originally posted by atikna

seeing that we are all side tracked by the presence of sanchi aka ankita amongst us i just thought let me post something about todays's episode atleast to begin the discussein

guys ok yeah ankita is here but she won't be happy if we don't discuss the episode ok

so come back into focus😉

the jhatka which shravan is going to get tomorrow when he hears that pratap is making sanchi marry ranvir

i felt bad for sanchi today she spoke up in front of everyone and then she is being told by a person whom she barely knows that the necklace is not brought from shravan's hard earned money

and i felt a little angry at ranvir he could easily have kept quiet and told everything to sanchi alone and spare her all the humiliation but no he said it in front of everyone😡

and what was shravan thinking that sanchi or some one else will not come to know that he has actually taken money from ranvir for the gift?😭

all his plans are always half boiled this kid never uses his full brains all half baked ideas and plans

i agree
Originally posted by atikna

so come back into focus😉

i agree
hate d cvs for portrayin him as a child!!!
Okay as I said before Shravan is being ground to dust before he actually starts his process of redemption.

CVs, they way you are going - Shravan will go to a point of no-return and by the time the redemption process starts you we lose your viewers. 🤢.

Originally posted by sunaina02

Okay as I said before Shravan is being ground to dust before he actually starts his process of redemption.

CVs, they way you are going - Shravan will go to a point of no-return and by the time the redemption process starts you we lose your viewers. 🤢.

very well said.... Infanct we have lost many viewers since this crap track started check written update there use to be 100-120 who liked it now a days it doesnt go beyond 50
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

very well said.... Infanct we have lost many viewers since this crap track started check written update there use to be 100-120 who liked it now a days it doesnt go beyond 50

Ya i too observed it...And the forum is also silent mode...Very few posts we get to see after the episode...So Sad...😔
Shravan doesnt exist other than in creatives writing .

Creatives want to take him down down .

I hope they do not thrpw him down to such depth that later their hands or pen will never reach him .

They will not be able to bring back Shravan to the show .

Originally posted by sunaina02

absolutely rt  sunaina.

if its anything other than saavan the show goes for a toss and trps will plummet
 so cvs better  change story or this forum will loose its zing.