India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

JOR ka JHATKA

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
seeing that we are all side tracked by the presence of sanchi aka ankita amongst us i just thought let me post something about todays's episode atleast to begin the discussein

guys ok yeah ankita is here but she won't be happy if we don't discuss the episode ok

so come back into focusWink

the jhatka which shravan is going to get tomorrow when he hears that pratap is making sanchi marry ranvir

i think that is the final blow shravan needs

now he definitely has to tighten his belt

i felt bad for sanchi today she spoke up in front of everyone and then she is being told by a person whom she barely knows that the necklace is not brought from shravan's hard earned money

poor girl how will she react

and i felt a little angry at ranvir he could easily have kept quiet and told everything to sanchi alone and spare her all the humiliation but no he said it in front of everyoneAngry

and what was shravan thinking that sanchi or some one else will not come to know that he has actually taken money from ranvir for the gift?Cry

all his plans are always half boiled this kid never uses his full brains all half baked ideas and plans

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

arundathypearldesaikchitra77sandy.21ChocolateChickktmsMr.ZkIshrafan11ash91jassie_17--sumana13--maris08nycsweetiesunaina02

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
lol..i agree with u...all of us got sidetracked by the unexpected post made by Ankita...now back to the discussion...
shravan was at it again today...how i wished he wouldnt have cheated ranbeer and got the gift...he should have understood that his presence itself is the best birthday gift for saachi...saachi had given the right answer to pratap...but again she had to face the bitter truth of reality...i hope pratap's announcement tomorrow will give shravan the proper jhatka and propel him in the right direction...that should be enough to ignite the right spirit in him...but knowing shravan, i guess we are expecting a bit too much from him...but just being hopeful that yeh ladka ab tho sudhre...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pearldesaisandy.21jassie_17

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Shravan looked so sad, all he wanted to do was to give his wife a present, Ranbir shouldn't mention anything Angry

I really hope after this Shravan will change, he has to, I guess Saachi will feel bad in tomorrow's episode, she stood up for Shravan against Hitler, and then she learns this..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pearldesai

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atikna

seeing that we are all side tracked by the presence of sanchi aka ankita amongst us i just thought let me post something about todays's episode atleast to begin the discussein

guys ok yeah ankita is here but she won't be happy if we don't discuss the episode ok

the jhatka which shravan is going to get tomorrow when he hears that pratap is making sanchi marry ranvir

i felt bad for sanchi today she spoke up in front of everyone and then she is being told by a person whom she barely knows that the necklace is not brought from shravan's hard earned money

and i felt a little angry at ranvir he could easily have kept quiet and told everything to sanchi alone and spare her all the humiliation but no he said it in front of everyoneAngry

and what was shravan thinking that sanchi or some one else will not come to know that he has actually taken money from ranvir for the gift?Cry

all his plans are always half boiled this kid never uses his full brains all half baked ideas and plans

i agree
niru273 Goldie
niru273
niru273

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atikna

i agree
hate d cvs for portrayin him as a child!!!
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Okay as I said before Shravan is being ground to dust before he actually starts his process of redemption.

CVs, they way you are going - Shravan will go to a point of no-return and by the time the redemption process starts you we lose your viewers. Dead.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy.21ash91

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Okay as I said before Shravan is being ground to dust before he actually starts his process of redemption.

CVs, they way you are going - Shravan will go to a point of no-return and by the time the redemption process starts you we lose your viewers. Dead.

very well said.... Infanct we have lost many viewers since this crap track started check written update there use to be 100-120 who liked it now a days it doesnt go beyond 50

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy.21

sandy.21 Goldie
sandy.21
sandy.21

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

Originally posted by sunaina02

very well said.... Infanct we have lost many viewers since this crap track started check written update there use to be 100-120 who liked it now a days it doesnt go beyond 50

Ya i too observed it...And the forum is also silent mode...Very few posts we get to see after the episode...So Sad...Unhappy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index