23rd December Written Update - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
They actually played DM's 'aaahhaaa aaahhaaa aaahhaaa' music after Santu told him to call Baa.
Originally posted by bishop22

Sakshi and Anjali..... both Besharam...... xxx

Hose aapko koi shaq.. 😆
Originally posted by ipodmackid

thank you ladies for the live update

i did not have to rush the update today- and it is fun to have all you besharams

baki besharam have gone to Fb now...and its a pleasure to help you here....
BESHARAMS come back to IF now 😆
thank a lot for a wonderful update and one question why always hi girls and not hi friends
Anjali shaq to hoa... after you guys disappered for FB... hehehehheehehe.....  I even threw some water on your faces to wake u up....hahahahahahehehehehehee
Thanks guys all for the update.  Was a nice epi.  All the SANRAJ scenes were good and like everyone is saying had it not been BDs the scenes would have been excellent, missing both in the same frame misses the charm and spark of the scenes with BDs but still was watchable and we would have seen more cheeky DM I think ðŸ˜‰ if RR & AK in same frame.  Hoping as time goes we get our SANRAJ romance back, SANRAJ are getting towards their goal and seeming happier and waiting for DM to become full romantic mode and lovely SANRAJ scenes to come up.

DM & Moti scene was really senti 😭 it really got me going and the best part was Moti praising Santu, shes not worried about DM so long as Santu is with him to take care of him, he'll be fine and never break 😲 Santu did win the war! DM/Baa/Santu part also 😭

I enjoyed Megha and Vishal - no insurance cheq 😆 we see where Vishal learned his tantraums from and rejected again Megha! 😆 why this desparate woman does not get the message!
Edited by Shahara3 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by abhidip

thank a lot for a wonderful update and one question why always hi girls and not hi friends

oops sorry ..aage se aisa ni hoga.hehe
Originally posted by abhidip

point noted your honor - from tomorrow it will be HI friends

Originally posted by bishop22

Anjali shaq to hoa... after you guys disappered for FB... hehehehheehehe..... I even threw some water on your faces to wake u up....hahahahahahehehehehehee

hehe.lol
plz no more water..save it you knw nah it will be needed 😉
and am nt in Fb at the moment.surfing in cell so cn either b here or there.baki are there enjoying and doing besharami.hehe
hi friends 😛 no more guys, girls, ladies will say friends.

so now DM has gifted Santu payals, hopefully now it will drive DM crazy whilst she chum chums around the house and  now even the factory, SANRAJ will obviously share one cabin 😃

Fazy plz dont say - do I still hv hopes - answer ----> yes hoping 😆