SID is behind all this

mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I know we are all wondering who is the character who is going to turn negative and who is the stalker...I have few thoughts on this....

May be SID is the EVIL

Edited by mittusingh - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
a chid can never be this cunning the way ur saying it!
they were very young when viren was sent to the boarding school and i think it was chanchal and jawahar that wanted viren away from all this, away from sid!
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mittu child of 5-6 yrs can't even think of these manipulations to send his brother to boarding and the manipulators are Viren's parents so if they had to do manipulations than they would have done those against Sid as his is big obstacle to get everything. RS is just portraying Sid so that all believe Sid behind this but he is not behind all this.
mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

a chid can never be this cunning the way ur saying it!

they were very young when viren was sent to the boarding school and i think it was chanchal and jawahar that wanted viren away from all this, away from sid!

I didn't realize that they were that young when Viren went to boarding schoollll I took out that cooment :)

But one wonders why they sent such a small child away form themselves....that too in another country??
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Mittu child of 5-6 yrs can't even think of these manipulations to send his brother to boarding and the manipulators are Viren's parents so if they had to do manipulations than they would have done those against Sid as his is big obstacle to get everything. RS is just portraying Sid so that all believe Sid behind this but he is not behind all this.

Ditto......CTs are trying to mislead us. It's not Sid.
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it can be anyone...but not sid...n i really dont no wat exact ur post was....bcoz i read comments n in dat itz written dat sid cant send viren to hostel...but as far as stalker iz concerned i think soo it vandana...or divya...but not chanchal not jawahar not even sid...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: mittusingh

I didn't realize that they were that young when Viren went to boarding schoollll I took out that cooment :)

But one wonders why they sent such a small child away form themselves....that too in another country??

mythri Viren was sent 2 delhi n nt 2 other country for his studies
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Every character has a limitation and its upto us to feel that limitation...if Sid was that smart in scheming and planning, he would have worked out a way to get rid of Divya and bring Nivedita back..he looks helpless in all situations..🤣..

and CC and JW wanted Viren to become "someone unique" and better than Sid in education etc... and sent him to a great boarding school, and their plan backfired on them
...🤣..Sid got closer to dadasaheb...
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

mythri Viren was sent 2 delhi n nt 2 other country for his studies

he was sent to Doon School as most wealthy people's children study there and become top notch businessmen..
.😆