Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

kutta kutti...ole ole ole (Page 6)

_vinita_ IF-Dazzler
_vinita_
_vinita_

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

y MU i don't understand what u want to say  no MU  between naksh.  i think they will be in problems becoz nandini . i want  them strong. for naitik becoz of nandi ni and for akshi becoz varsha    i don't know what naksh will be doing bet ween between these problems. i don't what is in cv's mind. u knowsaathiya and sasural genda phooltops the chart even they r not prime time slot. i want rishta on top and request scv;s show some sensible storyline and bring rishta on top. anyway varsha's mis carriage is coming on the way already nandini is at singhania's house y they don't leave naksh al onethey have to think  about themselves but they don'  have time for each other.  sensible story line pl ease cv's bring the magic and keep risha on top.

jaya di ..they are topping coz they r not prime time slot... plz dont get me wrong i'm not saying they dont deserve coz i myself watch SGP... i'm just saying ki even in prime time, 9 to 10 pm slot is most competitive  n mainly coz of these reality shows Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nasreen-sanw_Divya_

_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by anamika_0

now they'l spend one or two episodes showing akshara making the baes sleep by singing lullaby ....then next few episodes byy making them eat food....then playing with them.....nandini coming n going n again coming..... varsha playing with puppy.....(this will be completeed by one month onlyy)...Angry

itz better for us to hang to death...

don't be so disappointed dear..beech beech mein akshara & rajshri will cook ghevar, dahi vade & besan laddoos for new year Big smile

n beech bech mein Choti badi ka milkar seedhe ulte phande wale moze n sweater....after all patch up toh hi gaya hai unka... Big smile

aur bal gopal ki kripa se sab thik se ho b jayega

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Disanw..Akaisha..

sanw IF-Sizzlerz
sanw
sanw

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Now they will drag the show with the -        'kutta & nani' LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divi4u

Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by anamika_0

now they'l spend one or two episodes showing akshara making the baes sleep by singing lullaby ....then next few episodes byy making them eat food....then playing with them.....nandini coming n going n again coming..... varsha playing with puppy.....(this will be completeed by one month onlyy)...Angry

itz better for us to hang to death...

don't be so disappointed dear..beech beech mein akshara & rajshri will cook ghevar, dahi vade & besan laddoos for new year Big smile

n beech bech mein Choti badi ka milkar seedhe ulte phande wale moze n sweater....after all patch up toh hi gaya hai unka... Big smile

aur bal gopal ki kripa se sab thik se ho b jayega

then those people will again visit each others home..have lunch..dinner..breakfast..chai nashta.....

samosa..kheer...akshara will take clothes to dhobhi....gayatri will ask akshara"beta zera ktichen main jaake dekhlo ki sab rekh liye hain"....

in b/w rajshri satarted the work of sankari tai too....ek choti si 18 saal ki ladki keliye "var"dhoond raha hain?????????? then they cud have got her married wen she was born in the hospital itselffffff...

haann..now we can see different dishes from rashmi's saural...hope they cook somthng diffnrt...

kya ye log sirffffffffffff khane keliye hi jeethe hain???????????Ouch

n the big comedy was bhabhi ma falling down of high bp only bcoz nandini was srying instead of asking wat hpnd... i've a doubt...is she married to some terrrist house that sab khabara jathe hain wenever she calls???????????????????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di_Divya_

Madhavi_Di Goldie
Madhavi_Di
Madhavi_Di

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged

n the big comedy was bhabhi ma falling down of high bp only bcoz nandini was srying instead of asking wat hpnd... i've a doubt...is she married to some terrrist house that sab khabara jathe hain wenever she calls???????????????????

[/QUOTE]
They  gave  more  dukh  to  aksharea  in  begining  , nandinis  crying  remainded  me  DG and G3   ka   pallu  problame  when  even  naitik  was  outof   town. and  all  the  harsh  words  and  scrollding  by G3  all  the  time . poor  akshi. what  they  did  with  akshi  now  its  happening  to  nandu .  and  same  diloge  repeted  by  mohit  why  he  merry  her  , didnt  naitik  said  same  on  jan  2010  when  he  was  angy  on  akshi  on  mohini  issue, diloge  same  the  carecter  changed.
rimind  me  the  song ' jaisi  karni  vaisi  bherni'  bahu  our  bati  mai  ager  aap  bhadbhav  rakhange  to  apki  beti  ke  sath  bhi  vahi  hoga.

Edited by madhaviben - 24 December 2010 at 4:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari--_Divya_

_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhaviben

They  gave  more  dukh  to  aksharea  in  begining  , nandinis  crying  remainded  me  DG and G3   ka   pallu  problame  when  even  naitik  was  outof   town. and  all  the  harsh  words  and  scrollding  by G3  all  the  time . poor  akshi. what  they  did  with  akshi  now  its  happening  to  nandu .  and  same  diloge  repeted  by  mohit  why  he  merry  her  , didnt  naitik  said  same  on  jan  2010  when  he  was  angy  on  akshi  on  mohini  issue, diloge  same  the  carecter  changed.
rimind  me  the  song ' jaisi  karni  vaisi  bherni'  bahu  our  bati  mai  ager  aap  bhadbhav  rakhange  to  apki  beti  ke  sath  bhi  vahi  hoga.
ClapClapClapClapClap very nice post
i really agree wid u on this point
naitik ne b toh aksh ko 14th jan k epi mei kitna kuch kaha thaOuchOuchOuchOuch
Mohit ne toh fir b kuch nai kaha
Naitik toh evn said k humein shaadi karne se pehle aapke parivaar k baare mei sab dekhna chahiye tha......n whn evrythng gt solved he didnt evn apologisedAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di

-Coolgurll- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index