Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

aao sunao kutte ki ek kahani..
ek tha kutta ek thi kutti deewani..
kutta awaaz karne laga tha
kutti anjaan banne lagi thi..
jaise hi kutta bhaagna laga..
kutti ole ole ole karne lagi...ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL very funny........

Priyanshi_143 Senior Member
Priyanshi_143
Priyanshi_143

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

really i jsut laughed at naitk holding baby and his facial expressions were so weird. sakshi making her husband work with  kids all the time. i think akshi will take care of chjota munna    including bada munna[naitik]   naitik no need to worry.

i agreeLOLLOL............... i enjoyed 2day's episodeSmile
--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful16

awww..... pura epi kutton se bhara tha.... kitna mazaa aaya......Big smile

Wah, kitne great ideas aate hain CV's ke man maiLOLI think this kutta will be responsible for Varsha's loosing the baby( if they haven't given up that track). Varsha zidd karke kutte ko rakhegi and some untoward incident happens concerning the dog and she will be blamed for it along with the kuttaDead

Or this is just another absurd filler episode, nothing makes sense these days. Time will tell........

maine pehle hi expect kiya tha Munna ka reaction to babies but I think now since BM is sick they will pressurize them which I don't want happening. Both need to be ready and willing. Up until now Singhania Khandaan was not forcing it on them like Rajsri. Yeh Sakshi bhi na, can't she mind her businessAngry Sab chale aate hai advice dene...Now BM & G3 will follow. Aksh will tell Naitik Ma chahati hai ki hum unhe Dadi banade & Naitik will be upset again......Another MU in the making....Angry

Edited by FLGators - 23 December 2010 at 7:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

YR_Nakshbeautiful16_Divya_

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
y MU i don't understand what u want to say  no MU  between naksh.  i think they will be in problems becoz nandini . i want  them strong. for naitik becoz of nandi ni and for akshi becoz varsha    i don't know what naksh will be doing bet ween between these problems. i don't what is in cv's mind. u knowsaathiya and sasural genda phooltops the chart even they r not prime time slot. i want rishta on top and request scv;s show some sensible storyline and bring rishta on top. anyway varsha's mis carriage is coming on the way already nandini is at singhania's house y they don't leave naksh al onethey have to think  about themselves but they don'  have time for each other.  sensible story line pl ease cv's bring the magic and keep risha on top.
anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
now they'l spend one or two episodes showing akshara making the baes sleep by singing lullaby ....then next few episodes byy making them eat food....then playing with them.....nandini coming n going n again coming..... varsha playing with puppy.....(this will be completeed by one month onlyy)...Angry

itz better for us to hang to death...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

YR_Nakshbeautiful16_charu__Divya_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

really i jsut laughed at naitk holding baby and his facial expressions were so weird. sakshi making her husband work with  kids all the time. i think akshi will take care of chjota munna    including bada munna[naitik]   naitik no need to worry.

yeps ! superwoman jo hai wo ! vaise one thing i like abt gattu & golu which is ke handling 2 kids at the same time is a herculean task Ermm Hats off to those jinke 2 se zyada hai Shocked if gattu is there to give ideas to naitik, it's fine...i wud love to watch them as mom dad Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

YR_Nakshbeautiful16_Divya_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika_0

now they'l spend one or two episodes showing akshara making the baes sleep by singing lullaby ....then next few episodes byy making them eat food....then playing with them.....nandini coming n going n again coming..... varsha playing with puppy.....(this will be completeed by one month onlyy)...Angry

don't be so disappointed dear..beech beech mein akshara & rajshri will cook ghevar, dahi vade & besan laddoos for new year Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by anamika_0

don't be so disappointed dear..beech beech mein akshara & rajshri will cook ghevar, dahi vade & besan laddoos for new year Big smile

n beech bech mein Choti badi ka milkar seedhe ulte phande wale moze n sweater....after all patch up toh hi gaya hai unka... Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index