Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

oh finally geet's has her ....editing done ...

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged

thank god ... finally geet's ....  cravings started ... Smileshe wanted to eat chatpata / theekha theekha khana ... LOLcming to think abt it was it her cravings or regular diet ...ShockedConfusedagain ...

now maan thinks our geet came to say sorry to him ... humari geet bhi kuch kam nahin... well both .... who is right & who is wrong ....me Confusedconfused

LOLLOLLOL geet calling maan ajeeb in the name of babaji ...LOLLOLLOL 

geet said sorry bcoz she thought maan was about to say sorry to herLOLLOLLOL ... but he did not say sorry LOLLOLLOL... she said i am feeling sorry bcoz u r not sorry ...LOLLOLLOL

maan wanted to make up for his yesterday's attitude ... with geet ... so cooking continental "mushroom room omelette "(arey maan desi kudi kae liyae videsi khana .... bhul gaya kya outhouse ka wo din ... whn u made pasta ... she said she does not like italian food ...)

oh ho nakulLOLLOLLOL

friends again my ears gave me dhoka ... it was not anklet/payal ... it was a file ...thnks to vantu12 ...she said me it was file ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL me & ma TV ... always messes up my posts ...due to which it becomes funny & i actually like it ...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

nakul - r u searching for an anklet/payalROFL ...(nakul i m not at all surprised maan kya pyar main pad gaya .... u got so much courage asking him searching for an anklet..ROFLROFLbut y did u ask maan tht question .ROFLROFL...i guess nakul knows about maan's jhumka,etc jobs of maan with geet .... me Shocked... maan nakul sae bach ake rehna ROFLROFL)

maan - if i loose payal /anklet y will i search in the kitchen...ROFLROFLROFL
(maan is also talking to nakul in the same way ... OMG ... maan wht happnd to u & ur dadagiri ROFLROFLROFL.... )

maan cutting onions & crying CryCry (oh maannu ... don't cry i m there 4 u main hoon naa i will help u just a second ... i m coming ...i will b gone for some time Wink)

& not only that after crying looking every where if any one noticed him Cry(don't know abt others but we ur crazy fans  did notice u maannuLOL ...)

dadima & annie tana maaring to maan abt khana pakoaing in the kitchen LOLWink....

dadima - he never invited me ... or let me even taste the food made by him... heard news tht the food he cooks is quite tasty ...LOLLOLLOL(dadima he makes food only for geet ... before also he made geet eat all the pasta he cooked for himself ...did not let any one taste it Cryonly his geet can taste dadima Cry)

geet sleeping like a maharani & maan bringing her bed breakfast ,.Big smile...(oho such a sweet hubby yaarDay Dreaming ...kitna khayal rakhtha hain apni wifey kaDay DreamingDay Dreaming ... every womens dream manDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming ... but do we ever get a man like maan.... higly doubtfulConfusedOuch ... very very rare cases apply ...) 

luved geet's dialogue - "after marriage also u will have to bring me food like this only everyday..." ROFLROFLROFL
(maan must be thinking - arey yaar kahan phas gayaOuch ... kya socha aur yeh kya karwana chahthi hain Shocked... i wanted her to cook for meConfused ... yeh tho ulta hogaya .Shocked..she wants me to cook for herCry ...oh no maan khud apni pairon pae khulhadi maar liya Cry...) ROFLROFLROFL

luved the way geet sat on the chair squating her legs ...should watch geet's face when he gave her the omelette ....dekhnae layak tha ...

maan was feeling so elatedLOL .... as though koi bahut bada jung jeeth li ho LOL...after giving her omlette to eat & she said that it was nice...ROFLROFLROFLhe did not raise his collar LOL.... but he almost did that ...LOL  (arey maan she did not like it at all)LOL

geet however convinced maan to leave for office ... so that she can actually eat some thing else LOLWink... instead of that pheeka khanaLOL ... geet tricking maan ....Shockedshe wanted to eat teekha teekha khana ...LOL

geet this is not so done ... he cooked that for u ... so that he can say sorry to u Big smile...& u cannot eat a simple mushroom omelette bad on ur part geet ....
but this time we are leaving u as u r preggy ... & we understand u have ur cravings ... LOLabout teekha khana ... which BTW maan knows ... still he made her omelette ... but Y ...

geet ... i know i know u 2 r feeling bad tht's y u lied to maan that u ate the food ...Smile will forgive u for feeling bad ... as u r preggy ... & regretting ...

poor maan thought  geet ate his omelette was so happy but shocked to see his omelette lying on table ...Cry

geet now that u lied LOL... u cannot eat pani puri ur favLOL,,,, maar liya apni pairon par khulhadi LOL... no problem ... it was maan who did that earlierLOL ... maaring khulhadi on his pair LOL... now u did by saying u r full LOL.... ha ha ha ... can't eat ...pani puri now ..LOL 

see tht's Y elders say ... telling no lies ... LOLLOLLOL

maan too knows u r lyingLOL ... he knows how much u love teekha khana LOL... tht's y he said every day he will make pheeka pheeka breakfaast for uLOL ... geet gir gayi na gadde main ... maan ki trap main LOL.... & coz u lied ... tht's y he did let u eat the pani puriLOL ....
(but u know wht 1 secret ... u will have a surprise .... maan will bring pani puri to ur cabin tomorrow ... just watch geet ....) 

let me know if i forgot any points girls ... 

Edited by dewdropred - 23 December 2010 at 11:52pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10lovingangleafrzjenny.abina03Nav2010bd670816heermehermausam19maneet_forever9drdee142krati5vrsharmasaaniakh-Veritaserum-saanjh11--aarthi--rani-luckiswetha10-Priti11-sptrno-Mrinalini-Loquacious_Aash

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

thank god ... finally geet's ....  cravings started ... Smile

now maan thinks our geet came to say sorry to him ... humari geet bhi kuch kam nahin... well both .... who is right & who is wrong ....

LOLLOLLOL geet calling maan ajeeb LOLLOLLOL 

geet said sorry bcoz she thought maan was about to say sorry to herLOLLOLLOL ... but he did not say sorry LOLLOLLOL... she said i am feeling sorry bcoz u r not sorry ...LOLLOLLOL

maan wanted to make up for his yesterday's attitude ... with geet ... so cooking continental "mushroom room omelette "(arey maan desi kudi kae liyae videsi khana .... bhul gaya kya outhouse ka wo din ... whn u made pasta ... she said she does not like italian food ...)

oh ho nakulLOLLOLLOL

nakul - r u searching for am ankletROFL ...(nakul i m not at all surprised maan kya pyar main pad gaya .... u got so much courage asking him searching for an anklet..ROFLROFLbut y did u ask maan tht question .ROFLROFL...i guess nakul knows about maan's jhumka,etc jobs of maan with geet .... me Shocked... maan nakul sae bach ake rehna ROFLROFL) loool nakul is too funny.  
maan - if i loose anklet y will i search in the kitchen...ROFLROFLROFL
(maan is also talking to nakul in the same way ... OMG ... maan wht happnd to u & ur dadagiri .... )

maan cutting onions & cryingCryCryCry (oh maannu ... don't cry i m there 4 u main hoon naa i will help u just a second ... i m coming ... awww never mind, its about time he realised that cooking is no fun sometimesLOL

dadima & annie tana maaring to maan abt khana pakoaing in the kitchen ....dadima he never invited me ... or let me even taste the food made by him... 

will continue ...
see my comments above in red. looking forward to your full updateSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Poor Maan lovingly made her breakfast..... and yeah geet has started having her cravings... Maan get ready to get out in the midnite to get her cravings also... better by two wheeler so tat u can use it regularly... car is not always possible beta...

Edited by aarthirajendran - 23 December 2010 at 9:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille-Sanjana-dewdropred

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Uske dhayna main nahi raha ki uski GF preggy hain. Uske craving FINALLY saalon baad shuru ho gaye hain. And tasteless food is the last thing this Punjaab ki kudi wants!

Edited...OMG OMG ......I so hope he gets Gol Gappe for her in the office, Mazaa aa jayega!

Edited by mechantefille - 23 December 2010 at 10:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--aarthi--dewdropred

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged

loved it ,now maan should know abt her food carving and loved nakul tooLOLLOLLOL

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

Poor Maan lovingly made her breakfast..... and yeah geet has started having her cravings... Maan get ready to get out in the midnite to get her cravings also... better by two wheeler so tat u can use it regularly... car is not always possible beta...

yes ... arti ... it was so sweet of him to make the break fast ... oh i so want to see her craving & maan running pillar & post to fulfill her wishes ....LOL 

Edited by dewdropred - 23 December 2010 at 10:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sanjana---aarthi--

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mechantefille

Uske dhayna main nahi raha ki uski GF preggy hain. Uske craving FINALLY saalon baad shuru ho gaye hain. And tasteless food is the last thing this Punjaab ki kudi wants!

Edited...OMG OMG ......I so hope he gets Gol Gappe for her in the office, Mazaa aa jayega!

normal main ... preg* ladies hate pheeka khana isn't it ...

would not that be sweet on maan's part ... to get her gol gappes in office ....

-Sanjana-

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanjh1234

loved it ,now maan should know abt her food carving and loved nakul tooLOLLOLLOL

yeah he knows abt papaya ... how come he does not knw abt food cravings ... of preg ladies ...

-Sanjana-

Go to top