Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

EXPECt the unexpected

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Vivian Dsena (Abhay)

Ekta jee is set on to teach us a lesson ,tht is expect the unexpected.Aftr watching all the episode ,i had concluded tht this week is boring LOL.and i was like ,y watch the precap now :( and then a thought came to my mind y not watch it too and i watched then ..the NICEST moment ofthe week happened <3 <3 <3 i dint EXPECT such an amazing dialogue ,atleast this week . I thght something boring as the epi was. Sach mein the epi killed me . i was watching evry epi expecting tht there wud b something nice. and aftr the epi i dont evn feel lik writing a short update OuchLOLLOL so i EXPECTED and it dint happen ..and now abhay has repaired his helpline and hes bak to help pia Big smileBig smileBig smilewat was UNEXPECTED bcam truee..Big smileBig smileBig smile

YES!! WAT A AWESOME  moment !!! "mein piya ka saaya hu" how much some simple words explained. A whole weeks frustration came to end and again the waitress right on action . Well am waiting for next days episode and i bliv i hav a high chance of bcoming waitressLOL

Edited by tanubie. - 23 December 2010 at 9:54am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Maohx-Sundas-x-Doppelganger-RoarkTheBlackJaguarBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
i m a waitress tooooo!!!!!
even i found yesterday's epi  a bit boring but today's epi especially d ghost calling part nd d precap were KILLING!!!!!!!
OMG OMG can't wait for tmrw.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
i will die ,if i cud bargain death with tomoro's epi. i cud evn watch epi as a ghost i wont mindLOL BTW i wud miss being here thenROFL

Befikre

-Humaira- IF-Rockerz
-Humaira-
-Humaira-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanubie.

i will die ,if i cud bargain death with tomoro's epi. i cud evn watch epi as a ghost i wont mindLOL BTW i wud miss being here thenROFL

LOL
ur funny!

BilliCat.

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
^6Shocked
haaw tht was compliment how mean lol am not so used of compliments so am reacting in weird-est way lol.

BTW watched the epi?? did u love it??
how was the precap?Big smile
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanubie.

plzzzz don't die......
i will den lose a fellow waitress nd i wud b aloneROFL
ROFLROFL

BilliCat.

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
hahha,
evryone is a waitress here. (i guess) all we need is asingle smile from abhay <3 and some helpline talks abt pia.

Befikre

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
2days epi was great.Loved the way Abhay told Main piya ka saya hoon.Thumbs Up Oh i also loved that Maithili's words Woh tumhari takdir hain.Tongue So Piya is born 4 Abhay?SillyLOL.

BilliCat.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index