Damodar
Jaywant
Manjusha
Vaishali
Anyone else
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by bonnefille

i have never been to pune.....but the locales didn't seem honeymoon worthy. Manav was showing random buildings πŸ˜• 

Manav showed her a bungalow and boarding school (most probably ?) maybe told her m gonna build a big house for u one day nd send our kids to the best school πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by piya_10

how did they meet the kid ? I missed that part πŸ˜•

piya, it is after getting out of mandir!!
child is of that woman and dharmesh!!😲😲😲
how is this possible???Confused
Originally posted by dew_drop

Jaywant didn't seem to care and started his plan for revenge on Manav. He loves Archana.. my foot!

Ya i thought the same.....he's reaction was so weird....he is really interested in Manav only. 

But i don't mind......i like manav-jaywant chemistry and their eyelocks....don't want archu to be kabbab me haddi.

neway i don't want any apavitra feelings from anyone......shravani was enough for so long......don't want her replacement. 
Originally posted by piya_10

Manav showed her a bungalow and boarding school (most probably ?) maybe told her m gonna build a big house for u one day nd send our kids to the best school πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

their foreign trip convo was so funny!!!! they seemed like children building castles in the air. Their buddhuness makes me laugh at times. 
Sonpappdi!! Piya!!
my girlies!! how do u feel about precap? ☺️

Hey JB! dont stress too much into details.. let loose and enjoy like Mannu πŸ˜†
 u know the credit goes to Manohar for literally telling Manav how imp it is to show / express yr love to yr loved ones πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† warna lallu Mannu πŸ˜†
hmm dewyy Archu's expressions when he ws pulling the string πŸ˜‰ ☺️😍 cant wait fr tom' πŸ˜†
Just for the precap,manav as got 12 votes,oh who will got the vote tomorrow. Manav or archu or ARMAN?????????,who will excel...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Mano baba is more intelligent than i thought him to be.

I knew he understood these bondhus have done nothing when he was planning with sulo on sending these two on honeymoon. I can even quote him.....un dono ko haq hai ek hone ka!!!
Edited by bonnefille - 13 years ago
JB! ur not the only one. When doc asked Mannu if he's the father, I was like "uh oh.."