Damodar
Jaywant
Manjusha
Vaishali
Anyone else
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone .

Sorry guys , Saffy is busy with work this week , she has to fly to another city and that is why you guys will have to do with me to open the thread ...
I  so look forward to read her presentation of the thread that it feels strange opening it on Thursdays ..
Have a safe flight and a have a good time Saffy ....

I am only going to announce the Winner as the runner up only has 2 votes ....
The nominees of the show were Archana( runner up ) , SulMan, ArMan  and Manjusha ..
Thee should be no confusion in anyone's mind today about the winners .Winning with a huge majority of 39 votes , it is ......

Winner

SulMan πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³

Bhavni88.....
sulman gets vote...
love how they tried to explain...about honeymoon....and they also paid for it..
good job they didn't wait for armans reply...and went ahead and bought the tickets..

Abagree.......
no doubt about the star of the day today.... it has to be aai and baba for bringing that million dollar smile on ArMan's faces and giving solid shot to manju and vinod

Dew Drop
SulMan rule! ⭐️
After seeing today's epi, I've changed my stand. Manav has to agree. Its not his saas and sasur. Its his aai baba asking him to.. wid soo much love and care.

Gene-Nisha
sulman..best nd adorable parents..both are the rockstars fr me today nd sav-damo doesn't even come close compare to dem:((

Gaurimisha.......
vote for sulmanπŸ˜ƒ
 lovely parents...how they luv their children!!luved manohars' last line..."agar tum logon ko poochne baithe....humlog budhhe ho jayenge,aur ye dono ka bhi budhapa aayajeyga lekin tum kahin nahijaoge"🀣...how true!!!...

Well done Sulman ......πŸ‘

Looks like Arman are now going to be on their way to their honey moon ( We have waited for this  more than they did )
So let's all of us be in a honeymoon mood and have fun watching and voting for our most liked character of the show ....πŸ˜‰

voted for manav..😊..for the precap..🀣
Edited by archanamanav - 13 years ago
Voted for Manav..... for taking the initiative finally....... in the precap......πŸ€ͺ

I absolutely loved the pre -cap..... and have watched it 5 times already......... if those 30 sec can get me sooooo super excited, I donno how will I watch through the whole episode........ and I wish that we have a whole episode dedicated to their romance and awesome chemistry   πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

edit: Thank u Manno baba for the much needed pep talk.....🀣
Edited by teacher25 - 13 years ago
Hai Tanya Di. How are you.

Me too voting for Manav for taking the initiative tomorrow and for his manly actions tomorrow😊. Advance voting to encourage him more.

Precap was too 😍. Manly manav and shy Archu.😳Hope no one disturbs it.
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
chalo i will also vote for manav for the precap. πŸ€£

pretty thanda episode before the big night!!!!
Originally posted by archanamanav

voted for manav..😊..for the precap..🀣

me too Usha di🀣
vote fr manav fr precap as well as helpng dat kid *touchwood*
oops! double postingEdited by -monica- - 13 years ago
Arrey bhailog! He helped that kid today. Give him some credit for that too instead of drooling over precap 🀣
Seeing the precap,Iol,I forgot today's epi.

In today's one,Good ones(Mano bab,sulo aai,ARMAN,Damo baba,Yasir khan) acted as they are and bad ones(Jay,manju,Dharmu) acted as they are.Everyone stayed true to their character.

ARMAN helped the kid.Good.When doctor ask,whetehr you are the father,I was thinking hope he lays a stone for that tomorrow.

A ok episode,leading to the hit one.Hope tomorrow ARMAN rock.

When ARMAN started sleeping in the bus,once it started,I thought arrey dont sleep like this at night also.But oh precap saved.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago