Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

RKA: 23/12: Santa's Gift for Arohi: ARJUN (Page 4)

liquidfantasy IF-Dazzler
liquidfantasy
liquidfantasy

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
I just happen to see SBS segment on arjun's pitai :( rajveer was beating him like anything..thts y i didnt want arjun to return the ring n this cheeku he is such a cheapo!!

dnt worry arjun arohi already took ur revenge :D rem she hit rajveer in jungle :D ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3tanu111aBheegiBasanti

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
@mehndi nice point dear.arjuhi hav taken revenge but i m scared how i will see arjun pitai?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Hello Mohabbatians fidas!

Thanks guys for liking my post! I loved reading all of yours too.
I was sharing a matter of thought in my previous post and thought to paste it here also on the seductive thriller of Ekta Maiyaki kismat ka khel LOL
 Following the link of how the story is developing, we have already been waived that 'a calamity is coming,' by the premonition of DJ.
Then a line of good news were heard: Rashi's pregnancy, an engagement (in the eyes of the family), Shefali and Billu_Makhand come back as rays of hope, now a new character is coming -  a character that is friend & foe at the same time - a character who can control the negativity of Rudra or can instigate more (as u said) then with this character - good news of frequent meetings of Singhanias and Ahluwalias. Arohi is melting inside but she is unable to show it as she does not want to hurt her family. Arjun is on the way of a positive note as changed man, Rashi's affection. '
All is seen on positive vibes but kahin to :
''Calmness before storm. The same calmness that is preparing a short lasted smile on term of the family and then a 'jhadka.'''
I always was thinking it in terms of Arohi is going to cross the barriers but what about really it is now Arohi to patao Arjun (ROFL , this is normally the flow) We seem to have a week of goodies again and then 2 weeks follow by baddies

@ all - I hope the introduction of new characters do not kill the current characters - I mean now a sudden shift of the 'dadi' of Rashi as catalyst! I like it but I duno why I like to see more about the friendship of Shefali, I am already used to her for the 6 days in the jungle. Mishti has disappeared but I hope they have more of Shefali character, a real nok jhok for Gauri's temporary vile.

Uh -  Gauri also is 'phas gayi' with the new character as she does not know that there was cordial relatioship between this 2 families, she was thinking of taking the advantag of feud. She is gone tooROFL

Just can't stop dreaming another sequel of all the characters in the cottage in  jungle,once more have fun

LOLLOLLOL

Lolz guys - what do you think

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

secretkeeper

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
@Sumz: Thanks Sumzbury Hug Loved your input StarStarStar

"conspire together as double cupids and secretly chat to each other late at night making cupidly plans. LOL LOL LOL"
Evil Smile
LOL LOL LOL LOL

"Eyebrow raiser ... what is up with the gawdy make up?"

I've been complaining abt camerawork & make up sicne day 1 Stern Smile

"Yeah, if not hatke it will be lame. Dead"
Evil Smile I'll be ready to barsao shoes, bombs and what not Big smile ROFL

@Nisha
: Loved the way you emoted ROFL ZABARDUST! StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

Cool points:

"Rudra kneels down infront of the anger of his mother -  a positive point!" Thumbs Up

"
It adds to the coming of an elderly person in the family that will bring the roots back slowly but surely!" Approve

"
I can sense she is going to ask for Arohi as gift." Heart

"
I lost hope on the musicROFL still I am happy the positive vibes carries throughout the scene even in a dramatic way
" ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

@Mannnnna: Hug
Thank you! :)

(Maybe it's the cheerful holiday seasonn or maybe it's just KMH..hopefully the second reason. LOL)"
none Stern Smile ROFL

@Mehendi:
Thanks for dropping by :)

I fail to understand why they're using soo much of makeup Stern Smile

"
dnt worry arjun arohi already took ur revenge :D rem she hit rajveer in jungle :D ;)"

oh yes! LOLLOLLOL

*flies*

P.S. @Manisha: *nudge* Missing you! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3Du_Nish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index