Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

RKA: 23/12: Santa's Gift for Arohi: ARJUN (Page 3)

Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
@Eshu....ur posts are so very different & creative........loved them completely sweety

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishBheegiBasanti

Yeah IF-Dazzler
Yeah
Yeah

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Lovedd everyone's posts!
I can't comment in detail, cuz I haven't watched the epi yet.
And i'm glad to see that for the most part ppl are liking it! :D
(Maybe it's the cheerful holiday seasonn or maybe it's just KMH..hopefully the second reason. LOL)

secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
That was a pretty awesome episode. Thumbs Up

Firstly, i'm going to appauld both Karan and Kritika ... acting and expressions were awesome! Thumbs Up

I loved to see the softer side of Arjun ... loved how he was so caring towards his sister Rashi and makes Jinesh take Rashi to the docs. I just loved the look and the slow confident macho walk Arjun gave Jinesh LOL !!!

It was interesting to see what was most important to the Singhania's. Love and care doesn't seem to exist in its true form. Love and care exists but in the form of something that is tangible and boughtable (new word I created right now LOL). Rudra Pratap buys Rashi new property to showcase his love and poor Rashi all is was looking for was the excitement, happiness, time and love from her family.

Singhanias are made up of reptiles and mammals LOL hey at least there are 3 mammals LOL

Ooooh, Singhania dadi coming... Love-hate frandship with Arohi's dadi eh? now this looks promising ... I definitely think she will play cupid between A-A!!! looking forward to it. Big smile Then she will convince Arohi's dadi to conspire together as double cupids and secretly chat to each other late at night making cupidly plans. LOL LOL LOL

A-A meeting ...i'm a sucker for love stories ... so I liked it! LOL conversation was pretty good. Arjun all calm and collected with expressing his feelings and Arohi's! LOL both of them ready with a counter response! Thumbs Up Dialogues were good.

Loved how Arohi tells Cheeku that she is talking! Shocked waaow that was awesome. I didn't expect that. firstly i didn't expect Arohi to not care about Cheeku being there while she has her conversation with Arjun...but I definitely liked that LOL

Arjun finds the ring and of course will enter the engagement party to give the ring ... in the meantime all hell will break lose when the Arohi's family sees him and without question they will pounce on him thinking he's there to cause trouble! Angry but that is to be expected ... now the story has been built up to this climatic point. The rest I can continue guessing, but I wont, let's see what the CVs do. LOL Now I'm totally expecting an entertaining and exciting episode tomorrow. CVs don't mess it up!

Wait the Dadi-Mrs. Singhania fight .... LOL Dadi bhi slicing mrs. Singhania with her comments! ROFL and Mrs. Singhania's comment "aap old hain" ROFL I was like Shocked OMG ROFL

Eyebrow raiser ... what is up with the gawdy make up?

Overall, I really liked the episode. Looking forward to tomorrow's epi!!!

Edited by sumz3 - 23 December 2010 at 5:01pm

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
@Sanz

P.S. Doesn't Cheeku have a real name?ROFL Arohi and Cheeku engagement party looked so dumbROFL

I was thinking the same thing! Cheeku ... who puts their nick name on their engagement board! and with a nick name like that!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishsecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
@Mehr ... hello my Mehrkits! Hug

I'm also looking forward to finally finding out the history between the Aluwalia's and Singhania's! Yeah, if not hatke it will be lame. Dead

4) Arjun "oos nay sikhaaya" Heart ah, the KMH BG music just melts me Embarrassed *hides behind dupatta*

loved this scene too Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

5) Arjuhi scene...Arjun: "Mein bhi. Is liye tumharay pass khara hoo" Heart Arohi's answers were spot on Star

LOL that was soooow cute. LOL hai. LOL

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
@Eshu ... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I can't believe  you posted the annoying thing! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I actually bought a stuffed version and it sang and my nephew would drive us crazy with bbbbbbb b...bbb..bing bing bing  ... brrrrrrh bing bing bing bbbbbbb ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
@Eshu

Rashi's gift that she wants and Arjun's promise:Question

Mein bhi kissi ke bahen hoon aur I can sense she is going to ask for Arohi as gift. what do you think guys?

Yeah, definitely she's going to ask for his happiness which would be Arohi! Big smile

liquidfantasy IF-Dazzler
liquidfantasy
liquidfantasy

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
there was actually nothing much in tonight's episode. Karan is being nice n responsible bro not like every other members of the family that is just buying gifts. including rashi's mom..n wats with her eye shadow..yellow color??? or i just happen to notice it?? gawd!! whatever it was..a complete no no!! DJ aptly said 'buddhhi ghodi laal lagaam' LOL..

arohi as usual was looking b'ful n pretty n u r right this cheeku IS annoying. If i rem correctly he had a sensible name (satish or something like that)  
'cheeku and arohi' looked funny!!

I dnt want arjun to go to arohi's engagement hall (though i will love it :D) coz I know that hot-headed rajveer n other ppl will insult him to the core hope he give back to them...

waiting for friday's episode
once again, amazing analysis :)
take care,
mehendi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index