Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

RKA: 23/12: Santa's Gift for Arohi: ARJUN (Page 2)

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Ep 40: Part 1
Hello Guys, watching this episode I emoted at beginning like this:
Reasons:
(1) The returning of Rudra's mother carries same intensity of 'badi maa' of KMH1
(2) The feel of wind of change is initiated.
(3) Machiavel Rudra kneels down infront of the anger of his mother -  a positive point!
(4) Love that it has shown connection between friendship of DJ & RPS' mom- this mean the reason of the feuding family is soon out!
(5) Love the positive fragrance in part 1.
(6) JiggyRashi - cute scene - Jiggy character is similar portrait of DK of KMH1 but then there is someone he is afraid of,that is Arjun!
(7) Stylish Arjun with his apt of projecting fiery eyes for the happiness of Rashi is lovely.
(8) Love that it is said lot of meeting of Singhania and Ahluwalia,meaning misunderstanding from Arohi's side is over!
Part 1: Start with Singhania family as it is at their place where positive vibes have started filtering in a more felt way!
Overall Part 1: Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aakriti89n7geniusLove14sumz3secretkeeperQuirkyBheegiBasanti

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Ep 40- Part 2
Then I was like this

Loved:
(1) The Singhania's family is not a bad family but it is for the moment depicted the family who do not bother to have 'heartfelt' feelings but then expressed their love in material senses!
Actually they are not opposite to Ahluwalia. The Ahluwalia are still bind with family values as KSA ans DJ are still here to keep the fragrance and the women in the family are more traditional and sense of family warmth and love. While Singhania is a nuclear family (nothing wrong in nuclear family) but here it is shown how they are more a gamily who live their personal and private life rather than shared with kins. It adds to the coming of an elderly person in the family that will bring the roots back slowly but surely!
Jiggy too is going to change,initially shown as someone doing his duties out of fear but then when it will come a habit,he will value his love to Rashi.
(2)Loved the fact the warmth and affection between the sister and 2 brothers who are here to value and take care of Rashi.

Rashi's gift that she wants and Arjun's promise:Question

Mein bhi kissi ke bahen hoon aur I can sense she is going to ask for Arohi as gift. what do you think guys?

(3) Change to the celebration mode in the Ahluwalia! Happy to see both family are in celebrating mood! Just that this time the one concerned in the Ahluwalia is not that happy.
(4) The concern of Rashi and asked help to mother:
interesting to see the denial because it shows that Mrs Singhania can be described more career focused  making her more practical and think more by mind than heart, A note on why this family is split from love. As wife,she complements but as mother,she never show the instinct of motherly love.
The wind of change is going to blow on her too.
Overall: Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aakriti89n7geniussumz3secretkeeperQuirkyBheegiBasanti

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Part 3: I emoted in 3  waysROFL

Emotion 1:
for

Where one side is DJ and one side is Mrs Singhania

By their conversation, I still feel again the feud started with Rudra-Lovedeep-Mrs Singhania because DJ says history is repeating itself,first was Rudra and now his son, Then Mrs Singhania sourness to DJ and then expressed the good news of her saas coming. I am now more convinced, Lovedeep is part of the story and this is also the reason she was there with DJ while Rashi who is caring was with her mom. The caring nature of Rashi can be said to be from her dadi's side.

Aakriti89n7geniussumz3secretkeeperQuirkyBheegiBasanti

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Emotion 2

Oh No!

I like the Arjuhi takrar where Arjun in all his sweetness and playfully teased in a serious way that he is also one of hers. I like Arjun's never ending patao but Arohi ke answer: Oh No!
She has gone a bit too far in having prejudice and comparing Arjun and Chikoo. Well, I don't mind at this instant with justified anger but thinking when she will realise all the misunderstandings and decides to have a word to Arjun,she will really regret with tearful eyes of how much she misunderstoond Arjun,then not thinking why but then how much pain she gave him! That'why Oh no!

Aakriti89Love14sumz3secretkeeperQuirkyBheegiBasanti

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Emotion 3: A smile on the opportunity shown
Definitely the way Rashi heard Arohi's misconception on Arjun and how she is sad on Arjun needs to hear all of this puts a smile because this sweet sister,I can feel, for the love of her brother,she will intervene and that will be the ace,guys! This is when Arohi will start seeing how much misconception she had!

Overall:
I lost hope on the musicROFL still I am happy the positive vibes carries throughout the scene even in a dramatic way

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aakriti89sumz3secretkeeperQuirkyBheegiBasanti

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Part 4:
Emotion mixed hogayeROFL bilkul Arohi ki tarah ROFLROFL, namak aur shakkar donon dil mein bahsey ke mein to puri hi confused bangayiROFLROFLROFLROFL bilkul hamari Arohi ki karah ROFLROFLROFL jo bari bari baatein kar rahe hein aur ander wo tukreBroken Heart tukre Broken Heart tut Broken Heart rahi hein.

Ok time to be serious:
ROFL

(1) With a little blend of old kmh music, i felt relieved LOL
(2) ArjunChikoo takrar was like:  Tiger vs BirdLOL Like it,lolz
(3) Arohi really wants Arjun to come to defy the world for her! Then the next bit of the thought, will she go and embrace her if he does so?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Aakriti89n7geniusLove14sumz3YeahQuirkysecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

Quirky IF-Rockerz
Quirky
Quirky

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
@Eshu... Fab posts!!Hug Loved ur emotions in picsROFLROFLROFL

One question u said Lovedeep bua -Rudra might be a possibility..which led to the bitterness between 2 families...that means bua is so oldShocked no wonder they r not thinking of her marriageROFL

"Arohi really wants Arjun to come to defy the world for her! Then the next bit of the thought, will she go and embrace her if he does so?"

... Hmmm.. She seems confused here. She keeps saying she cant marry a person who is a criminal and then wants him to come and embrace her in front of the world. If u follow a certain kind of belief , then nothing they do should change ur perception towards them or ur life. But as they say Love is Blind ..and all that matters is Love and everything else becomes secondary. Good or bad.. Arohi knows she loves him for whatever he is and nothing can change that. She herself is scared of her own conscious and her own actions. She fears going against her family and on the other hand, if Arjun proves his love she wants to be with him as well.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3Du_NishsecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

Quirky IF-Rockerz
Quirky
Quirky

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
@Agas...Good to see u Hugpost something some day!

@Jaya..Thanks!!HugWaiting for ur take!

@Akriti..Oh yes..I saw the promo.. lets see what happens..EmbarrassedThese CVs take a U-turn anytime..LOL

@Mehr..
"Kal maza aaye ga ROFL which addian will give a blow by blow account? ROFL raise your hands! ROFL"

I want to see all that dishum dishum ekdum bollywood styleROFL

@Sumz..Waiting for ur take too!Hug

Edited by -SanZ- - 23 December 2010 at 11:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index