Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

RKA: 23/12: Santa's Gift for Arohi: ARJUN

Angad_Kripa_200 IF-Dazzler
Angad_Kripa_200
Angad_Kripa_200

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Ria ka Adda Rules:

We are here to have fun and at the same time provide objective feedback. 

1) Follow IF rules & respect each other's opinion. There is a decent code of conduct you can maintain and not pounce on each other if there's a difference of opinion.

2) Actor bashing will not be tolerated. Discuss the show & characters :)

3) Please use @Name format and avoid quoting long/multiple posts.

4) First page is for episode analysis, so reserve only if you want to analyze.

5) Join us on RKA Facebook by becoming friends of "Ria ka Adda". Send us a
friends request and we would love to see you as part of the family!

Helllllloooo Addains'. How have you all been' Missed addafying with you all but been really busy with university work' But trust me' At this moment, I am not missing a single episode because for me the tracks have been really good so far' The "awing" moments which I have been dying for have come back and Karan-Kritika are in their best form' I am love the two' And what I'm loving more is their unbelievably rocking chemistry' But yes, I do have to mention the fact that I am not pleased with Gauri being turned into a vamp' This girl doesn't suit the role and I guess that is the major reason I am not enjoying it' She doesn't have the vampish qualities in her at all' Anyways, enough off what is gone' Lets get things started and let me give you my sneak-peek of what happened today'

My Take

Well after yesterday's "u-turn" on Arjun, I am very pleased with the CVs because they have actually taken the time to blossom the love story of Arjun-Arohi before creating any complications' And after watching today's episode I can actually say that the arrival of a new life in the world does change people just as it has changed out Arjun from a "Mamu" to a proper decent "Mama"'  One thing about Arjun's character that I have completely started to adore is his love for his sister' This guy is absolutely willing to do anything to keep her happy and that is why not only did he force Jignesh to spend time with Rashi but also promise her that he will give another chance to love'.

Today's episode was pretty much ok' The only scenes that I completely loved was between Arjun-Rashi-Romit' It was very sweet and the joy of becoming an uncle was clearly visible on Arjun's face' Apart from that the interaction between Arjun-Arohi was pretty intense' Dialogues were amazing and I have to say both of them were really expressive' I just loved the way Arohi said to Cheeku that I am speaking to him' And when Arjun said that dialogues on the lies' I was like Bravo, that is what I am talking about' Tomorrow's episode is definitely going to be a treat to watch because seems like Santa will definitely fulfill Arohi's wish of Arjun claiming to love Arohi infront of everyone will come true because he will say " Main Aa Gaya"'

Another thing I am looking forward to is Arjun's Dadi' Seems like she will be a catalyst of Arjun-Arohi's love story'.BTW, on this note I have to say this, Mohan Kapoor is doing an excellent job as RPS' His panic-stricken expressions in the beginning is amazing' He is taking this character to a different level according to me because from my point of view he doesn't take things over the top when it comes to acting'.

Apart from the transformation of Arjun and the intense convo between Arjun-Arohi there was nothing exciting about today's episode' The cat fight between DJ and Arjun's mom was completely a yawn for me' I mean what was Arjun's mom doing' Although I have to say DJ's dialogue delivery of Arjun's mom being a boodi aurat was hilarious'  However, this cat figth actually gives a glimpse of the past because from their conversation it is quite obvious that RPS did something in the past to hurt the Ahluwalia's in because it seems like Ahluwalia-Singhania's were friends at one point' I would like to see now what the past was because that might put a light on this story and give more depth to it' Rashi's concern was a treat to watch but it was sad how her parents are not that bothered about her happiness' RPS and wife are very bad parents' and Cheeku is still annoying for me' Sorry but I just hate this guy'.. What was the crap about "Simple English"... I mean he couldn't even read the board properly and he was giving a lecture on lecture... The Board said Arohi-Cheeku Engagement NOT Cheeku Engage Arohi... Urgh...!!!!....

Anyways' tomorrow's episodes hopes to be more promising because today's episode was okay' Nothing extraordinaringly wow'  because I hope this Kitne Door Kitne Paas story between Arjun-Arohi will end soon and they will be only Paas-Paas'. Anyways enough of my stupid bak-bak' its time for you to shout out and get the adda starting' Have fun guys and see ya tomorrow'.

Anyways dialogue of the Day: Budhi Ghori Lal Lagam' ROFL'.

Karan-Kritika-Mohan Kapoor were great and the episode was a sixer' YAY ' out of a tenner that is' LOL

Bye Bye guys... NJoy... And Keep the Adda Rocking...!!!

BTW if I couldn't think of a title name apt for the episode so I put this one up... If you guys think of anything better do let me know... :D

Oh just saw Sanz's post and forgot to say.... Happy Holidays everyone... Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year....

Edited by Angad_Kripa_200 - 23 December 2010 at 9:52am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

leena946saku1122me_4evern7geniusLove14Aakriti89AgastyaArchanJia1sumz3Du_NishAyesha_glatanu111arasika_DSipkknd06QuirkysecretkeeperBheegiBasantipayal_4Mariaa.SG

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
@Sam: Zabardust opening post! Star

"missed addafying" *nudge* LOL

Epi rating: 6/10. Liked the way they used all the characters Thumbs Up Looking fwd to see Rudra Pratap's Mummy g LOL Hope the actress is classy like him Cool and the backstory of Alu-Singhu families is hatke Ermm

Liked:

1) Opening scene - Mohan Kapoor was zabardust like always StarStarStar
2) Arjun advancing Evil Smile.. Jig retreating LOL Liked the BG music here Thumbs Up and HATED the whoosh whoosh camera angles Censored (yes i'm pissed off camera walay bhaiyya! *super electrifying nudges* Angry)
4) Arjun "oos nay sikhaaya" Heart ah, the KMH BG music just melts me Embarrassed *hides behind dupatta*

5) Arjuhi scene...Arjun: "Mein bhi. Is liye tumharay pass khara hoo" Heart Arohi's answers were spot on Star
6) Aww nobody was interested in seeing Rashi's reports Hug

Disliked:

1) Editing Angry
2) Makeup AngryAngry
3) Camera work AngryAngryAngry
4) DJ-Arjun Mom scene was OTT.
5) There was nothing hatke.

Qoute for Aro: "If you want to know where your heart is, look where your mind wanders" Heart - source unknown

Qoute for Arjun & Rashi: "Your worst battle is between what you know & what you feel" Smile - source unknown

Edited by secretkeeper - 23 December 2010 at 10:46am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4evern7geniusAgastyaArchanAyesha_glaDu_Nishsumz3Angad_Kripa_200rasika_DSQuirkyBheegiBasanti

Quirky IF-Rockerz
Quirky
Quirky

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
@Sam..great take!!Hug

No doubt RPS is a great actor! He brings a certain sophistication to his character. Thumbs Up

I LOVED Arjun today! EmbarrassedHis character is still not properly sketched out but as far as I can make out he is a nice person inside. He just uses his power to scare people for his family's happiness. Actually, he is not interested to do it on a normal basis otherwise. He seems extremely soft and caring on the inside and that was seen today with Rashi. His happiness was so natural and is genuinely trying hard to make her happy in all possible ways. On the other hand, Rashi and Romit are in the same boat as Arjun. They are detached from their father's business and want to lead a normal life. They will be the catalyst in the future for AA story as Arjun has done a lot for them already, so they will help him too.

This RPS's Ma ji looks interesting. Hopefully she is nice and on the right side of law  and will try to bring AA together too. 

Overall, Good epi in terms of progression of the story , and fab acting by RPS, Cheeku and KKsq..Clap Dj-Arjun's ma scene was a faltu fillerAngry

We know what will happen tom..Arjun pitegaLOL

P.S. Doesn't Cheeku have a real name?ROFL Arohi and Cheeku engagement party looked so dumbROFL

@Adda... Merry Christmas!!! Have a blast!!Hugon vacation so may not turn up at the adda...There is a big MAY...LOL see how addicted I mD'ohLOL 

Edited by -SanZ- - 23 December 2010 at 9:48am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4evern7geniusLove14AgastyaArchansumz3Du_NishAyesha_glaAngad_Kripa_200secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
@Sam...welcome back! Awesome take! Star

@Sana...hola chica...happy holidays! Loved your take 

I am yet to watch today's episode. May be back later with my perspective...LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AgastyaArchanAyesha_glaDu_Nishsumz3secretkeeperQuirky

Aakriti89 Senior Member
Aakriti89
Aakriti89

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Did you guys see the new promo??
Arohi opens the main door of her house and Arjun is standing there with a bunch of flowers in his hands and a smile on his face...and there's a voice-over that says, "Kya Arjun ka pyaar samjh payegi Arohi..."
or something like that anyway, (I can't remember the exact words)
So, I think the phase of their togetherness is about to kick-start!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

n7geniussumz3Du_NishsecretkeeperQuirkyBheegiBasanti

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
updated my post Cool

@Sam: I second you Thumbs Up

"This girl doesn't suit the role and I guess that is the major reason I am not enjoying it'" Approve

"The only scenes that I completely loved was between Arjun-Rashi-Romit'" Star

loved the way Arohi said to Cheeku that I am speaking to him' Clap

this cat figth actually gives a glimpse of the past Ermm

I mean he couldn't even read the board properly and he was giving a lecture on lecture... Thumbs Down

episode was a sixer' YAY ' out of a tenner LOLLOLLOL

@Sana: Hug Cool post! Meri di ki baat likh di Big smile

Kal maza aaye ga ROFL which addian will give a blow by blow account? ROFL raise your hands! ROFL

".There is a big MAY...LOL see how addicted I mD'ohLOL "
pata hey pata hey *nudge* LOL Enjoy!

@Jaya: Hug okay...will wait to read your views :)

@Aakriti: Hug Nope, havent the promo. Hope the phase of togetherness is not cliched..

*flies*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aakriti89Du_NishQuirkyBheegiBasanti

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Hi all. Nice takes Big smile

Me too .. epi yet to watch ... the mums talk? Shocked LOL ok, i'm going to get ready for a good chuckle then! LOL

looking forward to the convo between A-A ...will put a quick take later.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishsecretkeeperQuirkyBheegiBasanti

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Hi guys, nice takes,,please bear mine part wised.

If I have to say on overall in a line it will be:
 Love that positive atmosphere is filtering againSmile

Okay guys,I will copy pasted my previous partwised posts here.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

QuirkysecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index