India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

BHPH-23 Dec written update - Shravan is insulted

akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Shravan is watching  Ranvir purchasing gift for Sanchi.
Ranvir - Show me the best and the most expensive diamond ring.
Shravan goes behind him and puts a hand on his shoulder.
Shravan - Ranvir, my brother. How are you? How come you are here?
Ranvir - I can come here but how are you here? Perhaps you have forgotten that this is real gold and diamond's shop. Go ahead and you will find the shop of imitation jewelleries. Seeing your pocket and your worth, I can say that it is a crime for you to be here.
Shravan - Ranvir, I was thinking of forgetting all our fights.
Shravan extends his hand. Ranvir thinks for some time and then shakes hand with Shravan.
Shravan - Ranvir, I need your help. I made two phone calls from here. Can you give me two rupees?
Ranvir - You don't have even two rupees? Ok, I will pay.
Shravan - Thanks yaar.

Shravan goes to the couter.
Shravan - Give that pendant to me and add in his bill. Ranvir, pay the bill.
Ranvir - Yes, I will pay.

SmileTongueWinkBig smileLOLClapStarROFLSillyDancing
The shopkeeper is trying to pack  the gift nicely but Shravan takes it and goes hurriedly.
After some time, Ranvir comes to the couter and checks his bill.
Ranvir - What?? Is this the total?
Cashier - It includes yours and also the gift that your friend bought.
Ranvir - But, he only made two calls.
Cashier - Sir, that is free. This is your bill.

Nidhi comes to Sanchi.
Nidhi - Sanchi, you are also wearing yellow saree. Same pinch.
Nidhi keeps on trying to make Sanchi happy but Sanchi is sad.
Finally Nidhi says - There is also a letter for you.
Sanchi - You read it yourself.
Nidhi keeps a gift on Sanchi's table and starts reading the letter.
Nidhi - My dear Sanchi ...
Sanchi takes the letter.
It is written - My dear Sanchi, I am near you. Find me. I have brought your gift. Turn around.
Sanchi turns around and is happy to see the gift. She comes out to attend the party.
Dadi - Why did you stop? May you always be happy. Now cut the cake.
Sanchi - But Shravan ji
Dadi - Did you get the letter? Now that he is here, search him.
Sanchi looks around.
Dadi - If you search like this, Pratap will come to know.
Shravan has come disguised as a sardar ji. He coughs. Nidhi and Dadi recognize him.
Pratap - Sardar ji, give your introduction.
Nidhi - Papa, he is Happy Singh, my neighbour's sister's brother-in-law's son.
Shravan - Wait for me, I will be back soon.
Ranvir - Sanchi, cut the cake.
Dadi - Wait, let Happy Singh be back.
Shravan - I am back, ji.
Madhura - Who will get the first piece of cake?
Sanchi thinks - Shravan ji, if you are here, then you will eat the first piece of cake. This is not only yours but also your responsibility. You have to decide how.
Shravan puts his fingers on his lips. Sanchi remembers that this was one of the code languages they had devised and she recognized Shravan.
Pratap - Ranvir is a special guest here, so Sanchi will give the first piece of cake to him.
Sanchi hesitatingly gives cake to Ranvir, but before Ranvir can eat it, Shravan pushes somebody towards Ranvir. Then Shravan pulls Sanchi to her room, takes off his disguise and eats the cake.
Shravan - Happy birth day, Sanchi.
Sanchi - You were looking good in beard.
Shravan - If you say, then I will keep permanent beard.
They jokingly talk in Punjabi. Shravan puts the gift he had given around Sanchi's neck.
Dadi comes there.
Dadi - Happy, come fast. Your father will be suspicious.
Shravan sees Pratap standing at the door.
Pratap - I got suspicious much earlier. You all played a smart game, but you fogot that I am still his father.
Pratap roughly pulls Shravan out.
Pratap - Ladies and gentlemen, meet him. He is my eldest daugher-in-law's neighbour's sister's brother-in-law's son, Happy Praji. If you look at him, you will find that his face resembles my youngest son's. That son, whom I have declared as worthless, came here disguished without caring for my respect. My family thinks that I am doing injustice to him.

Sanchi - No, Papa. You do not do injustice but you do not want to know the truth. Shravan ji came here only to wish his wife on her birthday. Today, a husband came here to give a birthday gift to his wife. He came disguised in his own home only because he loves me. He always finds fault in Shravan ji. Don't you ever find a single good thing in him, Papa? You yourself asked him to earn 1 lac in one month. For that, he is working in a garage. Even after all this, he is earning only 50 thousand. I said to him, "Do not worry, Shravan ji. Earn whatever you can but it should be of your hardwork and honesty" because I believed that you respected his honesty and hardwork. But Papa, you broke my trust.

Ranvir notices the pendant.

Ranvir - Excuse me, Sanchi.
Pratap - One minute, you should not interfere.
Ranvir - Uncle, I want to say something else. Sanchi, this pendant.
Sanchi - My husband has given this to me and he earned it by his hard work. Why? Do you like it so much?
Ranvir - Of course, I like it a lot. Uncle, you will also be happy if you know the truth behind this pendant. Wow, Happy ji alias Shravan my friend. You wont' improve. Did you buy this gift Sanchi from your hard work?
Sanchi - What do you want to say Ranvir ji?
Ranvir - He bought this pendant from my money by cheating me. Shravan, did I say anything wrong?
All are shocked. Dadi is in tears.

Precap - Ranvir is holding Sanchi's hand.
Ranvir - After 21 days, when Shravan and Sanchi are divorced, Sanchi and Ranvir will get married.

I am not liking Pratap. It is true that his strictness forced Shravan to work hard but the way he insults Shravan in front of guests is really bad. If such a thing happens in real life, then the scar of this insult is never forgotten.

Edited by akhl - 24 December 2010 at 9:30am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapsrazvisuecritakayshumi1111allysiaxbakulaxsnehag10Sejal_DesaiasaharyaBsanksarahjcanamikamundonRaviSharmaajaygandhiShip123nirleppannucoralnymph9arundathyHashemFeeniepearldesaiashnaMaharajushpharish_kenfatsosandy1010viraf4uekumeedHeenapMamanahubleylake44406cs119shravaneesangeeta9_mehak_Mr.ZkGauri22spicy_tikkadaddysgirl786DaviLavarniaAnu-Ananyaash91maris08Sophia21chammak_challopeachesnplumsammoosnycsweetie

niru273 Goldie
niru273
niru273

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
thanx sooo much for d update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Namrata_12 IF-Rockerz
Namrata_12
Namrata_12

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
thank youu

spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
thnks for the update! i hate u pratap!
pearldesai Groupbie
pearldesai
pearldesai

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
I agree with you akhl Smile.. this kind of insult is no good..Angry The problem is Shravan was spoiled while growing up and all of a sudden his dad wants him to be Mature.Thumbs Down It doesn't happen overnight or even in a month. It will take lot more time / sensitivity and just by insulting him, Pratap is also losing his respect. If Pratap cares so much about family, then why he is saying all these things to Shravan publicly? Angry

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I feel pity for Sanchi.Cry
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
thx for the update
chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
*sighs* i dunno when this drama will end...!! pratap is too much now Angry but shravan was stupid to make ranvir pay for that pendant. i dunno if shravan got paid or what but i'm sure if he had the money he would've bought her the gift. besides, sachi doesn't seem like the type of girl who is only after gifts. i'm sure she would've been happy even if shravan got her a rose or something small. Confused 

thanks for the update

Edited by mirchi_tirchi - 23 December 2010 at 11:54am

Go to top