Rishton Se Badi Pratha

Written update of RSBP 17th Dec

.LovelyDreamer. Coolbie
.LovelyDreamer.
.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Hola Guys....Wink

For character sketch: - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1538018

For story of Rishton se badi pratha :- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1538886   ( No comments)

Short update of RSBP 17th Dec (25th Episode)

• Ranvijay ask Amreek about SurAb. Amreek is so drunk and he said, "I will tell you... Both of them are... x5.Ranvijay lost his patient and he takes out his gun and Amreek still saying "woh dono...woh dono..." and then passed out. RanVijay ask his men to drop Amreek in front of his house.
  • Now, its morning, Amreek is at Abhay's house. Tribhuvan ask Amreek why his faceis like that ( blue  and black marks). Amreek lies that he fell down at bathroom. Tribhuvan don't believe it. Amreek went to see Puspa Ji. Radna Ji gives him Surbhi's passport. Amreek then promised to Puspa Ji, as long as he alive, noting going to happen to Abhay...
  • SurAb are so worried about Amreek. Amreek came to see them at garage. Abhay ask what happen to you.... Why you look like this ...surbhi ask did Ranvijay do this to you? Amreek answers Ranvijay bhaiya treat me drinks only...but my dad is the one beat me until I look like this.
  • Markandey Ji asks Amar why they garage is opened. Amar went inside the garage to look around if got anyone inside. After make sure there is no one, he locked the garage. The trio trapped inside the garage.
  • Amar gives the garage key to Prathima and went out. Amreek become tension and his only worry is he will die as a bachelor... no shadi and all...Amreek ka saviour agaya...It's none other than Prathima.
  • Prathima open the garage and help them to escape from there.
  • Amreek brings the car and SurAb get inside the car trunk.
  • Before they leave, they thank to Prathima for helping them.

To be continued....

Love,

Anba RKWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreams.luckycintudeepika_fun

cintu Goldie
cintu
cintu

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged
thnx...Smile
good job..Thumbs Up
deepika_fun Goldie
deepika_fun
deepika_fun

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
thanks for update

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index