India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Nani and the people who showed up

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Seriously, that was very rude of Nanni and Sunheri to just show up with a bunch of people at her daughter's house and then for the people to start inspecting all the things in the home and Jhumroo bouncing on the couch.  These people should know better; the house is Rajrani's NOT Gauri's. She cannot have people just show-up like that and expect Rajrani not to be uhhappy. It's just not civil.  Sorry people, but if even a family member does that in our house without letting others know, it's not OK. It's proper ettiquette to let people know.

This behavior does not mean that Rajrani's behavior was acceptable or justified, but two wrongs don't make a right. And since everyone's so besotted by Gauri, I think sometimes we need to be objective and look at the poor attempts from the writers to create conflict and generate sympathies that are not always possible.

Edited by Laila2009 - 23 December 2010 at 7:00pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi1111ChaudhrytmThamesriverLadyZaibRach-dcnycsweetiemysticgoryfilmstina_1234

Rach-dc IF-Rockerz
Rach-dc
Rach-dc

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
I totally agree with your POV, I felt the same way. Sunheri and Nani was very wrong and rude in coming unannounced to Rawat house with the whole neighborhood and start behaving the way they did. I totally understand why RR would be upset. But RR was wrong in slapping too but that doesnt justify G's family's behaviour one bit.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009LadyZaibnycsweetiemysticgoryfilms

rsinging Groupbie
rsinging
rsinging

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
I am in complete agreement.  Who wouild go to their daughter's house and behave as if they have never been in a home before.  This was ridiculous and places Gauri's family as very low class which is what RR says to begin with.  The writers need to create  issues and that is understandable.  After all we all want to watch and see what happens next. However, it should not have been at the expense of making Gauri's family fall out of traditional ways and do something unheard of.  It takes away all sympathy amd empathy from the family.  Very poor choice for a first issue. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
i agree with u both
Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Kalki knows abt RR .Rather than creating scenes which hurt RR and GAuri's relations she must keep away. Kalki is from which world I don't know. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index