Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Insensitive Piya & Prophetic Metz : Abhay , hmmm? (Page 6)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Julybaby22

amazing post Clap
i love how you take this show to another level Approve
all points were very interesting.. & lets just hope the CVs keep their own story in mind & not confuse us by showing weird things.
They have no idea how sharp our mind isWink ... lol
about the precap - OMG. i loved it <3
i hope tracker doesnt open her mouth!!

Thank you .SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile.....creatives can do anything , so we must have strong hearts.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.....i am hoping like you that Tracker keeps her mouth shut otherwise Abhay Piya ka pataa nahiin kya karega. OuchLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Piya didn't do the right thing. As u said I also think what if Tracker will discuss it to college and Abhay comes to know. He will surely be angry more on Piya. Piya shouldn't do it atleast in front of others. BTW love the precap most. Hope they show it tomorrow.

Piya can only hope that Abhay doesn't find out and so can we. The precap is good and we all love the protective and possessive Abhay. Embarrassed

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thk123

need less to say poca awesome post.Thumbs Up.Thumbs UpThumbs Up

No abhiya scene today.. Unhappybut still thi show is amzing which hooked   u to screen. i must say  they  r using all supoorting chracters very very well..Be it Kabir-his dad's conversation, arnab-dansh-abhay  or madhu-arnab...All scene were fantastic and much needed..

Whole planchat game was very funny specialy mishkoo trackers pranks on pintoo, abcde BF.. LOLbut woahhh maithili arived.. i  thought  pia will lie about methz.. but she straight asked her question about abhay infront of   all girls.. it was  very  stupid  of   pia..i still dont want to blame  pia for anything.. i dont know why but  i can see she is 17 yr old girl & some mysterious boy is arund her  doing lot for her & lots weird things too. i  understand why she didnt understand abhay's feeling for methz..coz she think abhay is also around 17-18 yr boy so if he has past dead GF than thier reletionship must be hardly for  1-2 yr or months.. well i am too much for pia here.. but i hpe Tracker shut her mouth.. otherwise another painful scene is on way.Disapprove

& i didnt understand maihz  response.. was she angry or just okay? coz she asked  who r u?? who r u to abhay?? & than Abhay is ur destiny.. its very confusing.

Did mentioned loved arnab- abhay-danish scenes.. woah another surprise abhay clearly told that he is here coz his father told him.. i thought he wouldnt bother to give clarification to Arnab.. not bad..Approve & as u mentioned his "cut- the-crap" attitude was cool , its  kill me.Blushing

Kabir dude, u   r taking wrong way just like ur looser cousin danish.Ermmpllzzz   he witnessed  connection between abhay-pia still... why???he is clear that he wants pia as GF.. & it seems he will give his best  to get her back with his line "this is the girl".

Arnab-madhu scene was like khoda pahad nikla chuha.. it was  just dream.. Sleepy

Precap:-- oh damn i hope they  telecast 2morrow unlike whats hapening since past 2 days..Abhay is bang on.. just loved the way he crushed Danish with car bonnet.WHAT A SCENE..& what s dialogues " pia ko sabak sikhavoge.pia ko hath bhi lagaya toh uska jawab mein dunga..kyunki mein uska saya hoon" BlushingDay Dreaming   yes yes i love such possesive, angry hot luver..how much he deny but  he has some special feeling for pia tooBlushing

i missed AbhIya too.OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch....hope we get a good dose of them by Saturday.Smile....i liked the whole episode and all the scenes were important. Piya's situation is understandable but her actions are a wee bit tough to justify.

--sumana13--

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
hey hon! i love your posts and analysis..they are a pleasure to read Hug uve explained it all so well..i agree on all points uve summarized..!

TheBlackJaguar

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by ccolkat

Loved the post as ever Big smile. Piya doesn't just need luck to escape Abhay's wrath when he finds out but more like a vampire proof bomb shelter LOL. She will deserve the anger this time as I also feel that she did trample on something so private and personal with total disregard of anything but her obsession to know everything about Abhay.
I am confused by the Maithali ghost summoning, i was sure she was angry especially the question of What is he to you was significant to me but then she came back with the "he is your destiny"; odd for a vindictive ghost or still alive but faking death vampire (sorry but still doubting she is really dead) so am ConfusedConfusedConfused.
Abhay Day Dreaming; to me the hmmm? is hmmmmm, yummmm, wowwwwww!!!Big smileLOL. Am delirious (maybe wrongly) that he says hes PIYA'S shadow in the precap! Overall, bring on tomorrow asap!!!
Love, Shruti xx

Thank you. Big smileIf Piya gets bashed by Abhay over Metz, well, she has invited it and she must bear the brunt of the same. I am still in two minds over Metz' character. Let's see.

Abhay? AH, he is a drug. Wink

@blue Loved that expression. he is a drug and we are all addicted. Day Dreaming  

TheBlackJaguar

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Poca, nice posts as alwaysClap

cause of my late entry in forum, i always missed ur postsLOL

& yaa, Abhay's that not bothered looks at police station is hillariousLOL, he is not at all, bothered what is going on around, he just doesn't careParty

& Danish is really shameless, he was still standing thr front of ArnabWacko, & so causually tellin Abhay lets go, as if both r best buddiesLOL, tom Precap, shows what Abhay will do with himEvil SmileLOL

Maithili doesn't looks like negative as she said to Pia, without even knowing her properly, that Abhay tumhari taqdeer haiDay Dreaming,

& kabir is sure gonna have another heartbreak, if he will know all this, so better if he remains as Pia's best friend onlySmile

& Madhuu's tention is justiable as she is thinking as a mom, & is being selfish towards her daughterApprove, she knows Pia, is not a problem, but if Arnab knows it, then thr's a big problem, as per her dreamDisapprove

TheBlackJaguar

PurpleRain IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for replying , everyone. It means a lot and your inputs always open new windows of thoughts.

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

PurpleRain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index