Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Insensitive Piya & Prophetic Metz : Abhay , hmmm? (Page 5)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

By the time I digest what happened today in the episode, you are already out with your analysis. WowClapClap. You are fast!!! Very fast!!! and superb as always!!!

About Pia being insensitive, there is a hot mysterious guy who always have sensual eyelocks with you, then suddenly goes away, stands by you when the whole world is against you, scolds you for your mistakes as best buddies, is your ultimate saviour, has supernatural powers, at times warns you to stay away from him, you feel a natural pull towards him, doesn't care about world's normal ettiquettes when it comes to him etc etc etc. And then he is a super hero in the disguise of a bad boy. The only person (apart from his parents) he seems to be closer is You. What would you do? Leave him on his own to respect his privacy and wait for Eternity? Pia doesn't have that much time. Remember, Abhay will never tell her and from today's episode it is clear that his plans are to remain as her saya till her lifetime. So, Pia has to make those efforts either by being insensitive or go beyond the world's etiquettes to crack this hard nut. And yes, it is dangerous.Ouch

I would really want to know what Metz felt at that time telling Pia that Abhay is her destiny.

And yes, Kabir is fightint for his love, in vain. This relationship looks so much like Jacob-Bella. Jacob tried till end to get Bell into his life.

Ah, poor Dan. Ho gayi na dhulaai? Kisne kaha tha Piya ke against Abhay ke saamne munh kholne ke liye? Phew!....Don't we love this protective and possessive Abhay?...But who knows. If Tracker opens her mouth about Metz and Piya's fixation with her, I only see Piya going into hibernation so that Abhay doesn't beat her up with frying pans and sauce pans.

...ROFLI loved that part

I understand Piya's curiosity and i buy all that you said. It is only natural for Piya to become obsessed with Abhay with all that but....there is a way of  doing it and am especially upset about this Metz summoning because she is so close to Abhay's heart.

Metz' mind?Who knows? If she comes back, she will let us know. LOL

Kabir is worrying me, man
Ouch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaya11

I have been a silent reader of ur posts..n got to say..loved it..
Omg...Maithli seemed angry..there were a few epsodes of Charmed where a Ghost comes but those came lightly...and hapiily...but the angry ones came badly..
Maithli is angry...n i think she esp came b/c Piya called her...I would like to see more of Piya n Maithli confrontation....actually also them two coming face to face....Man this show is fun....has kinda a supernatural feel to it...ohhh and the precap..mein piya ka saya hoon....wow! he looked sooo angryyyyy!!!!

Thank you !Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile...Metz was stormy for sure. Angry or not - only creatives know.LOL....Piya and Metz are going to be fun only if they are on opposite sides.... and that means Metz coming back to claim Abhay.Wink

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sim-

Wow, ur post is more interesting than epi

I like the game of ghost it was nice ,,,,love misha

I like Abhay & Arnav conversation,,thank God Abhay dont behave so warmly with Arnav otherwise his identity confuss as he is Vampire,,,,

His concern is just Piya & PiyaBig smile

Lets see what happen to Danish tomo after the PhatkaLOL

Thank you.Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile....Abhay doesn't behave normal with anyone. Sabko katane ko hi daudta hai. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....Dan is so dead tomorrow.Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sim---sumana13--Ritzie

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolkat

Loved the post as ever Big smile. Piya doesn't just need luck to escape Abhay's wrath when he finds out but more like a vampire proof bomb shelter LOL. She will deserve the anger this time as I also feel that she did trample on something so private and personal with total disregard of anything but her obsession to know everything about Abhay.
I am confused by the Maithali ghost summoning, i was sure she was angry especially the question of What is he to you was significant to me but then she came back with the "he is your destiny"; odd for a vindictive ghost or still alive but faking death vampire (sorry but still doubting she is really dead) so am ConfusedConfusedConfused.
Abhay Day Dreaming; to me the hmmm? is hmmmmm, yummmm, wowwwwww!!!Big smileLOL. Am delirious (maybe wrongly) that he says hes PIYA'S shadow in the precap! Overall, bring on tomorrow asap!!!
Love, Shruti xx

Thank you. Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileIf Piya gets bashed by Abhay over Metz, well, she has invited it and she must bear the brunt of the same. I am still in two minds over Metz' character. Let's see.

Abhay? AH, he is a drug. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tootiefrootie11--sumana13--

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Piya didn't do the right thing. As u said I also think what if Tracker will discuss it to college and Abhay comes to know. He will surely be angry more on Piya. Piya shouldn't do it atleast in front of others. BTW love the precap most. Hope they show it tomorrow.

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

thk123 Senior Member
thk123
thk123

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
need less to say poca awesome post.Thumbs Up.Thumbs UpThumbs Up

No abhiya scene today.. Unhappybut still thi show is amzing which hooked   u to screen. i must say  they  r using all supoorting chracters very very well..Be it Kabir-his dad's conversation, arnab-dansh-abhay  or madhu-arnab...All scene were fantastic and much needed..

Whole planchat game was very funny specialy mishkoo trackers pranks on pintoo, abcde BF.. LOLbut woahhh maithili arived.. i  thought  pia will lie about methz.. but she straight asked her question about abhay infront of   all girls.. it was  very  stupid  of   pia..i still dont want to blame  pia for anything.. i dont know why but  i can see she is 17 yr old girl & some mysterious boy is arund her  doing lot for her & lots weird things too. i  understand why she didnt understand abhay's feeling for methz..coz she think abhay is also around 17-18 yr boy so if he has past dead GF than thier reletionship must be hardly for  1-2 yr or months.. well i am too much for pia here.. but i hpe Tracker shut her mouth.. otherwise another painful scene is on way.Disapprove

& i didnt understand maihz  response.. was she angry or just okay? coz she asked  who r u?? who r u to abhay?? & than Abhay is ur destiny.. its very confusing.

Did mentioned loved arnab- abhay-danish scenes.. woah another surprise abhay clearly told that he is here coz his father told him.. i thought he wouldnt bother to give clarification to Arnab.. not bad..Approve & as u mentioned his "cut- the-crap" attitude was cool , its  kill me.Blushing

Kabir dude, u   r taking wrong way just like ur looser cousin danish.Ermmpllzzz   he witnessed  connection between abhay-pia still... why???he is clear that he wants pia as GF.. & it seems he will give his best  to get her back with his line "this is the girl".

Arnab-madhu scene was like khoda pahad nikla chuha.. it was  just dream.. Sleepy

Precap:-- oh damn i hope they  telecast 2morrow unlike whats hapening since past 2 days..Abhay is bang on.. just loved the way he crushed Danish with car bonnet.WHAT A SCENE..& what s dialogues " pia ko sabak sikhavoge.pia ko hath bhi lagaya toh uska jawab mein dunga..kyunki mein uska saya hoon" BlushingDay Dreaming   yes yes i love such possesive, angry hot luver..how much he deny but  he has some special feeling for pia tooBlushing

Edited by thk123 - 23 December 2010 at 10:59am

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinuchand

Pocahontas - I just love the way you have summarised it here.

I completely agree with you when you say this time Piya has been really insenstive. She definitely knows how Abhay feels about Maithili. So for her to call the ghost was going a little too far and I am sure abhay will not like it if he knows.

I am just watching the retelecast now, so cannot comment on the rest as for now, but what you wrote explains a lot. .

I dont mind her getting friendly with Kabir but not as his 'girlfriend' only a friend. She cannot love anyone other than Abhay. maithili is right, Abhay and Piya are each other's destiny. I only hope Kabir does not get too hurt in the process.

I will hate to see Kabir hurt and i hope Piya clears things to him for once and all.Metz is right and she has told Piya that Abhay is her destiny. But the point is that can she deal with it. Ouch
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

awesooooooome post as usual dear.....
loved ur analysis......
as u have said it all perfectly.......
really even i was wondering that why piya did this?
hope ABHAYA dosen't find this........pata nahin kya karega?
loved the precap the possessive and protective ABHAYA is back.......
and i just love it......DAN ki khair nahin........usne muh khola ab ABHAYA haath kholega.........
eagerly waiting for 2morrow......
but i am a bit confused about maithili..........
well how can i forget that this show is full of mystery and confusion....
jo ki itni asaani se door nahin hogi........
but i am loving it.......
and ur post made it more special.......
thanx for this.......Hug

Thank you. EmbarrassedWe can only hope that Abhay doesn't react violently upon knowing what his darling Piya has been upto with Metz. I am equally confused about Metz . Dan ki to kall waise bhi khair nahiin. LOL

-Priti11-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index