Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Insensitive Piya & Prophetic Metz : Abhay , hmmm? (Page 4)

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by luv_wacko

pokey my love!!!!!!!!!Hug
firstly congratulationssssssssssssssss on d being d abhiya fan....am soo jealous of u right nw..AngryROFL

hmm..i agree wid u dat one shudnt tamper wid d supernatural..especially wen its in an ekta show..soo not a gud idea if u value ur  mortality!..

pia isnt insensitive..shes merely inquisitive bcz shhe simply cant resist the opportunity to nose around.....

did metz actually ask pia ki woh kaun hai????? or was it the poltergeist activity and my wishful thinking????well im guessing dat maithili will cum bak if ekta wants to  be an avant garde in d ressurection business once again..

as fr madhu..shes a warm person...like u noe haseena is hot..bt madhu is warm...both mommies rock our cradleROFL

Don't be jealous! Be happy for me, nikammee.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Nopey. I still see Piya as insensitive. Ouch...yeah, Metz asked that to Piya.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...i want Metz to come back and Haseena is still my hottie Mom!Embarrassed

haha,,me nikammi??ShockedShockedShockedLOLLOLLOL...okay nikammi...am happy fr u..u deserve it. croaky pokeyHug..lol obv haseena is our hottie mom..bt madhu has proved dat shes not far behind as well.....has she told arnab or is dat portion  still to come???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Piya Panchi Misha & Tracker.. OoH I just lyked the spooky episode.. But No AbhiYa..Unhappy
Pia can now take a sign of relief for some times..atleast till Abhay finds abt it..!!
Metz questions were shocking for me.. Firstly I thought it must have been Mishoo who's doing this coz she asked question..but than when I realized that it was really Metz Ghost I gotta a little disappointed..coz I wanted to see her alive..(witch aur a Vampire-half alive bhi chalta..) but now I have no hopes.. Accept the creatives thinking really creatively..
OMG I Luv Hw Abhay crushed Danish....
Chatni banadi..
*BANG*
Arnav Madhu conversation was okay.. But I agree with Madhu..though even I want Pia to shift with Dobriyal's but.. Seeing it from Madhu's point of view.. I want her to stay lyk this only..
Even Arnav Abhay conversation was rocking.. A2 always gain everyones attention..in future for Pia it wuld be really hard for her to choose..btw..
Although.. the episode didn't have a single AbhiYa but still it hooked me up..!!
U're rite Poca..as said by Abhay..' think twice..before asking something.. Sometimes..what u ask gets fulfilled n u regret for it..'
Piya asked for Abhay..she'll have him n with him will come the dark side of lyf..
Coz Abhay is that century old antique coin which is priceless but u'll never knw..who had spelled the curse on it..

Nidzie, i still think there is a possibility of Metz coming back. There are a zillion ways to do it and the creatives can milk the Metz' card in future. Madhu is right in her place and i don't blame her for anything. Piya wants Abhay, right? Fine ,she will have him... but with repercussions. I loved you last line and i totally agree with you. Smile
tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Loved the post as ever Big smile. Piya doesn't just need luck to escape Abhay's wrath when he finds out but more like a vampire proof bomb shelter LOL. She will deserve the anger this time as I also feel that she did trample on something so private and personal with total disregard of anything but her obsession to know everything about Abhay.
I am confused by the Maithali ghost summoning, i was sure she was angry especially the question of What is he to you was significant to me but then she came back with the "he is your destiny"; odd for a vindictive ghost or still alive but faking death vampire (sorry but still doubting she is really dead) so am ConfusedConfusedConfused.
Abhay Day Dreaming; to me the hmmm? is hmmmmm, yummmm, wowwwwww!!!Big smileLOL. Am delirious (maybe wrongly) that he says hes PIYA'S shadow in the precap! Overall, bring on tomorrow asap!!!
Love, Shruti xx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Pocahontas - I just love the way you have summarised it here.

I completely agree with you when you say this time Piya has been really insenstive. She definitely knows how Abhay feels about Maithili. So for her to call the ghost was going a little too far and I am sure abhay will not like it if he knows.

I am just watching the retelecast now, so cannot comment on the rest as for now, but what you wrote explains a lot. .

I dont mind her getting friendly with Kabir but not as his 'girlfriend' only a friend. She cannot love anyone other than Abhay. maithili is right, Abhay and Piya are each other's destiny. I only hope Kabir does not get too hurt in the process.

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

yup......piya is wrong in calling d ghost of maithli....it was a totally private affair of Ametz nd she shouldn't have interfered!!!
luvd d replies of Venkatesh........
pintooo for misha nd abcdef guys for tracker!!!!ROFL
Did i mention dat ur post was Faadu?????Cool
well luvd d precap isn't it nice to see another OBSESSED luver in d form of Abhay????LOL

Mishkoo and Tracker are the limits!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....But Metz sacch mein aa gayi and if Abhay finds this out, Piya ko usse kaun bachaayega?OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

--sumana13--Befikre

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

you are soo right!!

wat piya did today was indeed insensitive..i really really hope tht abhay does not get to know about it...he has been the most open to her...piya doin this is more like..she is breaking abhay's trust..tht she will keep everything to herself...the extreme tht he will be hurt and angry is beyond my imagination...now tht all four knows tht maithli - someone who is dead has somethign to do with abhay..and she said abhay is piya's destiny...

i dunno if maithli was angry..bt she definitely wanted to know wat piya had to do with abhay...bt she did answer the qs tht piya had deep down without even being asked...bt ya..one thing is clear..piya is not reincarnated..makes me feel relived..i so did not want tht track..it is still not clear if maithli can turn out to be good or bad though..

i just loved the precap more than episode...abhay is such a darling..no matter wat happens or wat he tells her...he is goin to protect her..ab danish ka maza aayega..he literally thot abhay was is his side..lol...ab bachke kahan jaoge bacche??Evil Smile

Yeah, Abhay will be hurt and upset if he finds out about Piya's summoning of Metz. Let's see if that happens at all. ....i so want Metz back later that am glad that Piya is not Metz reincarnated.LOL....Abhay is Piya's HERO and Dan is sure gonna get it straight in his head tomorrow. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
amazing post Clap
i love how you take this show to another level Approve
all points were very interesting.. & lets just hope the CVs keep their own story in mind & not confuse us by showing weird things.
They have no idea how sharp our mind isWink ... lol
about the precap - OMG. i loved it <3
i hope tracker doesnt open her mouth!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index