Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Insensitive Piya & Prophetic Metz : Abhay , hmmm? (Page 3)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

i agree..It was very wrong of Piya to call Metz after she knows that Metz is significant in Abhay's life. I just hope Abhay does not find out about this. I am still in the midst of watching the episode, so i'll comment more when i watch finish.

I think Abhay will find out and he is going to be upset. Tracker is a motor mouth and we know she can't keep shut. All the best to you, Piya. You are sure gonna need it.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Ritzie

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
 U have to admit Bella had a little bit easier than our dear piya. She had like the whole Edward Cullen Family to support her and defend her.at least Bella did not There was no ex dead  evil gf coming from graveyard after Bella. Our dear piya, has only Abhay to defend what's in store in for her. I hope at least she will have chandeena supprt and some vampire support. And on top of that, Piya has a whole dead gf from graveyard after her now. When she asked how abhay was releated to her, you could sense she was damn pissed. Now,Piya can see a dead zombie gf coming after her. Damn, our precious Piya has to deal with more things than Bella. Cry.  poco don;t u agree r not bella had little easier than our dear piya.

About the luck, piya sure needs it.

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prateeksh

I always look forward to your post even after watching the episode...True sentiments as usual..
yes, Piya is kind of intrusive and she hasnt even spared a poor soul..well poor or not will be divulged later, but one thing I am totally sure of is that if Abhay comes to know about this, he will surely distance a lot from Piya after giving a good bashing thgh I dont thnk he would beat her or something but Piya will definitely see another dark side of abhay...and as much as I dont want this to happen, I thnk it will be better if that happens, as this way she wll know her boundaries as to what to do when and will kind of distance herself or may be even try to leave dehradun and thats when Ab baby will start missing her and get her back!

Thank you.Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile....Piya's intrusion usually ends up crossing limits and today was just one of those days. Abhay is not only going to be angry but deeply hurt as well. Piya can only hope that Abhay will not know about Metz' spirit summoning. If Piya is so desperate to know what and who Abhay is, he will definitely show her. Ouch

Prateeksh--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edward01

Episode aside, there should be a tag saying LOVE , not just LIKE, 'coz I absolutely adore your analysis... U really go in deep and have such a lovely way with words. Great going and I sincerely wish you the very best in your chosen career .....

Thank you for all the kind words. I am a writer by profession and am just glad that you thought that much for me.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

pokey my love!!!!!!!!!Hug
firstly congratulationssssssssssssssss on d being d abhiya fan....am soo jealous of u right nw..AngryROFL

hmm..i agree wid u dat one shudnt tamper wid d supernatural..especially wen its in an ekta show..soo not a gud idea if u value ur  mortality!..

pia isnt insensitive..shes merely inquisitive bcz shhe simply cant resist the opportunity to nose around.....

did metz actually ask pia ki woh kaun hai????? or was it the poltergeist activity and my wishful thinking????well im guessing dat maithili will cum bak if ekta wants to  be an avant garde in d ressurection business once again..

as fr madhu..shes a warm person...like u noe haseena is hot..bt madhu is warm...both mommies rock our cradleROFL

Don't be jealous! Be happy for me, nikammee.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Nopey. I still see Piya as insensitive. Ouch...yeah, Metz asked that to Piya.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...i want Metz to come back and Haseena is still my hottie Mom!Embarrassed

leeseunggilove--sumana13--

-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Wow, ur post is more interesting than epi

I like the game of ghost it was nice ,,,,love misha

I like Abhay & Arnav conversation,,thank God Abhay dont behave so warmly with Arnav otherwise his identity confuss as he is Vampire,,,,

His concern is just Piya & PiyaBig smile

Lets see what happen to Danish tomo after the PhatkaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thk123--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I love Abhay Raichand!!Day Dreaming And my brains are acting like mashed potatoes refusing to work any further (Abhay effect, you see. Will take some time to wear off). So to keep it short and sweet, I"ll just give my top 5 pointers:

1. I don't think Maithili's ghost was angry or anything. I just hope the CVs don't make a blooper because I do NOT want Pia to be reincarnated Maithili.

2. Pia will be in total hot water if Abhay ever finds out what she did.

3. From yesterday's precap, I can see that Kabir wants Pia to be back as his GF. I'm just hoping that Pia has the sense to gently refuse.

4. I did not really like the way Abhay spoke to Mr. D. 

5. Did I ever mention how hot Abhay Raichand is and how I'm falling more and more head over heels in love with him with each passing episode??

Seeing the pattern of the last two-three episodes, precaps are not shown the next day but the day after that. I just hope that today's is an exception because I canNOT wait for that scene!!!

Oye! Chalo niklo, Abhay ke sapne se baahar.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL......Abhay was giving COOL RUDENESS to Arnie Uncle. Ab nature thode na change ho sakta hai meri jaan...baaki, you continue swimming in Abhay's pool as i can see you are totally besotted. Wink

--sumana13--.Jane..

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shnehi

Precap: Ah, poor Dan. Ho gayi na dhulaai? Kisne kaha tha Piya ke against Abhay ke saamne munh kholne ke liye? Phew!....Don't we love this protective and possessive Abhay?...But who knows. If Tracker opens her mouth about Metz and Piya's fixation with her, I only see Piya going into hibernation so that Abhay doesn't beat her up with frying pans and sauce pans.
Dude loved ur las comment. I mean, i agree with u if tracker spoils the truth someway how. U can bet she can see angry abhay, frying pans and sauce coming back.

gosh, U have to admit Bella had a little bit easier than our dear piya. She had like the whole Edward Cullen Family to support her and defend her.at least Bella did not There was no ex dead  evil gf coming from graveyard after Bella. Our dear piya, has only Abhay to defend what's in store in for her. I hope at least she will have chandeena supprt and some vampire support. And on top of that, Piya has a whole dead gf from graveyard after her now. When she asked how abhay was releated to her, you could sense she was damn pissed. Now,Piya can see a dead zombie gf coming after her. Damn, our precious Piya has to deal with more things than Bella. Cry

Thank you.Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile......Bella's life was much easier , no doubt. Piya needs to create a whole epic out of her enemies' tales. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....Abhay bhi ek dinn haath khade kar dega, i tell you. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index