Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Insensitive Piya & Prophetic Metz : Abhay , hmmm? (Page 2)

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Precap: Ah, poor Dan. Ho gayi na dhulaai? Kisne kaha tha Piya ke against Abhay ke saamne munh kholne ke liye? Phew!....Don't we love this protective and possessive Abhay?...But who knows. If Tracker opens her mouth about Metz and Piya's fixation with her, I only see Piya going into hibernation so that Abhay doesn't beat her up with frying pans and sauce pans.
Dude loved ur las comment. I mean, i agree with u if tracker spoils the truth someway how. U can bet she can see angry abhay, frying pans and sauce coming back.

gosh, U have to admit Bella had a little bit easier than our dear piya. She had like the whole Edward Cullen Family to support her and defend her.at least Bella did not There was no ex dead  evil gf coming from graveyard after Bella. Our dear piya, has only Abhay to defend what's in store in for her. I hope at least she will have chandeena supprt and some vampire support. And on top of that, Piya has a whole dead gf from graveyard after her now. When she asked how abhay was releated to her, you could sense she was damn pissed. Now,Piya can see a dead zombie gf coming after her. Damn, our precious Piya has to deal with more things than Bella. Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Piya Panchi Misha & Tracker.. OoH I just lyked the spooky episode.. But No AbhiYa..Unhappy
Pia can now take a sign of relief for some times..atleast till Abhay finds abt it..!!
Metz questions were shocking for me.. Firstly I thought it must have been Mishoo who's doing this coz she asked question..but than when I realized that it was really Metz Ghost I gotta a little disappointed..coz I wanted to see her alive..(witch aur a Vampire-half alive bhi chalta..) but now I have no hopes.. Accept the creatives thinking really creatively..
OMG I Luv Hw Abhay crushed Danish....
Chatni banadi..
*BANG*
Arnav Madhu conversation was okay.. But I agree with Madhu..though even I want Pia to shift with Dobriyal's but.. Seeing it from Madhu's point of view.. I want her to stay lyk this only..
Even Arnav Abhay conversation was rocking.. A2 always gain everyones attention..in future for Pia it wuld be really hard for her to choose..btw..
Although.. the episode didn't have a single AbhiYa but still it hooked me up..!!
U're rite Poca..as said by Abhay..' think twice..before asking something.. Sometimes..what u ask gets fulfilled n u regret for it..'
Piya asked for Abhay..she'll have him n with him will come the dark side of lyf..
Coz Abhay is that century old antique coin which is priceless but u'll never knw..who had spelled the curse on it..

Edited by NIDIZ - 23 December 2010 at 9:29am

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
yup......piya is wrong in calling d ghost of maithli....it was a totally private affair of Ametz nd she shouldn't have interfered!!!
luvd d replies of Venkatesh........
pintooo for misha nd abcdef guys for tracker!!!!ROFL
Did i mention dat ur post was Faadu?????Cool
well luvd d precap isn't it nice to see another OBSESSED luver in d form of Abhay????LOL

Edited by chakku - 23 December 2010 at 9:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
you are soo right!!

wat piya did today was indeed insensitive..i really really hope tht abhay does not get to know about it...he has been the most open to her...piya doin this is more like..she is breaking abhay's trust..tht she will keep everything to herself...the extreme tht he will be hurt and angry is beyond my imagination...now tht all four knows tht maithli - someone who is dead has somethign to do with abhay..and she said abhay is piya's destiny...

i dunno if maithli was angry..bt she definitely wanted to know wat piya had to do with abhay...bt she did answer the qs tht piya had deep down without even being asked...bt ya..one thing is clear..piya is not reincarnated..makes me feel relived..i so did not want tht track..it is still not clear if maithli can turn out to be good or bad though..

i just loved the precap more than episode...abhay is such a darling..no matter wat happens or wat he tells her...he is goin to protect her..ab danish ka maza aayega..he literally thot abhay was is his side..lol...ab bachke kahan jaoge bacche??Evil Smile

Edited by kiranni - 23 December 2010 at 9:35am

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
By the time I digest what happened today in the episode, you are already out with your analysis. WowClapClap. You are fast!!! Very fast!!! and superb as always!!!

About Pia being insensitive, there is a hot mysterious guy who always have sensual eyelocks with you, then suddenly goes away, stands by you when the whole world is against you, scolds you for your mistakes as best buddies, is your ultimate saviour, has supernatural powers, at times warns you to stay away from him, you feel a natural pull towards him, doesn't care about world's normal ettiquettes when it comes to him etc etc etc. And then he is a super hero in the disguise of a bad boy. The only person (apart from his parents) he seems to be closer is You. What would you do? Leave him on his own to respect his privacy and wait for Eternity? Pia doesn't have that much time. Remember, Abhay will never tell her and from today's episode it is clear that his plans are to remain as her saya till her lifetime. So, Pia has to make those efforts either by being insensitive or go beyond the world's etiquettes to crack this hard nut. And yes, it is dangerous.Ouch

I would really want to know what Metz felt at that time telling Pia that Abhay is her destiny.

And yes, Kabir is fightint for his love, in vain. This relationship looks so much like Jacob-Bella. Jacob tried till end to get Bell into his life.

Ah, poor Dan. Ho gayi na dhulaai? Kisne kaha tha Piya ke against Abhay ke saamne munh kholne ke liye? Phew!....Don't we love this protective and possessive Abhay?...But who knows. If Tracker opens her mouth about Metz and Piya's fixation with her, I only see Piya going into hibernation so that Abhay doesn't beat her up with frying pans and sauce pans.

...ROFLI loved that part

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
I have been a silent reader of ur posts..n got to say..loved it..
Omg...Maithli seemed angry..there were a few epsodes of Charmed where a Ghost comes but those came lightly...and hapiily...but the angry ones came badly..
Maithli is angry...n i think she esp came b/c Piya called her...I would like to see more of Piya n Maithli confrontation....actually also them two coming face to face....Man this show is fun....has kinda a supernatural feel to it...ohhh and the precap..mein piya ka saya hoon....wow! he looked sooo angryyyyy!!!!

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheMiaw000

hey dear u knw wat every day i wait for for your post..Smile.i have not yet watch the serial..Later will read your post..Nice post dearThumbs Up

And i am glad to hear that. Thank you !EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...do come back to post your views. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMiaw000

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Piya Panchi Misha & Tracker.. OoH I just lyked the spooky episode.. But No AbhiYa..Unhappy
Pia can now take a sign of relief for some times..atleast till Abhay finds abt it..!!
Metz questions were shocking for me.. Firstly I thought it must have been Mishoo who's doing this coz she asked question..but than when I realized that it was really Metz Ghost I gotta a little disappointed..coz I wanted to see her alive..(witch aur a Vampire-half alive bhi chalta..) but now I have no hopes.. Accept the creatives thinking really creatively..
OMG I Luv Hw Abhay crushed Danish....
Chatni banadi..
*BANG*
Arnav Madhu conversation was okay.. But I agree with Madhu..though even I want Pia to shift with Dobriyal's but.. Seeing it from Madhu's point of view.. I want her to stay lyk this only..
Even Arnav Abhay conversation was rocking.. A2 always gain everyones attention..in future for Pia it wuld be really hard for her to choose..btw..
Although.. the episode didn't have a single AbhiYa but still it hooked me up..!!
U're rite Poca..as said by Abhay..' think twice..before asking something.. Sometimes..what u ask gets fulfilled n u regret for it..'
Piya asked for Abhay..she'll have him n with him will come the dark side of lyf..
Coz Abhay is that century old antique coin which is priceless but u'll never knw..who had spelled the curse on it..

Well saidClapClap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index