Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Insensitive Piya & Prophetic Metz : Abhay , hmmm?

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Insensitive Piya & Prophetic Metz : Abhay , hmmm?

Hey ppz,

Okay, Mishkoo and Tracker are such PRANKIES! Fiddling with the supernatural is not a good idea at all. See, Metz was compelled to come and they all are lucky that Metz did not make pulp out of them as often angry summoned ghosts do by triggering what we call the POLTERGEIST activity.

Wondering that why am I calling Piya insensitive? Well, I see her as insensitive today because she , in a way, trampled upon something that is so precious and dear to Abhay. She crossed his emotional privacy and summoned Metz from beyond her grave. Without Abhay's knowledge and without Abhay's permission , Piya called Metz . Something that I definitely don't see in good light at all. It is insensitive and it is what you call TRESPASSING someone's life, especially when it has been as tragic and lifeless as Abhay's.

Metz was the only ghost who showed up – you could see it. She came with thunderbolts , lightening and crashing windows. For the first time, the planchette did not neeed Mishkoo and Tracker's magnets…. She had arrived because Piya called her. And forget Metz answering Piya's questions, it was Metz who asked Piya : Who are you and who are you to him?......So, do we see an angry Metz? Or is it nothing at all?....but Metz told Piya via Mishkoo that Abhay was Piya's destiny… and then, she went away… just as stormily as she had come…. Leaving Piya baffled and reeling under the shock of what Metz had just conveyed.

Piya wanted to be told that Metz' prophecy was nothing but Mishkoo's joke but a shocked Mishkoo told her that whatever she wrote was told by Metz and she did nothing fishy. So, you were left with a flabbergasted Piya who was paid a visit by Metz and told without asking what she wanted to be told.

One thing is clear today. Unless the creatives forget what they showed today , Piya is not Metz reincarnated. She is just Piya who is Metz' doppelganger. Once again, you have the possibility of Metz coming back later if she is resurrected. Let's see if the creatives think that far later on.

I am not sure what was Metz' mood when she came. Maybe she was angry or maybe she was not. We will only find out later. But hey, Piya! So,…..whatcha gonna do now? Hmmm? Metz told you what you wanted to hear deep down. But the question is sweetz that…. ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?

I remember Abhay saying something profound to Piya right before their first dance at Raichand Mansion when he has apologized to her in public – " Jo bhi maango, soch samajh kar maangna chaahiye. Kyunki kabhi kabhi hum jo maangte haim , woh humein mill jaata hai."………..so, there you go, Piya. But remember , Abhay comes at a price and the price is your life.

Having said that , I am glad that Kabir is wanting to apologize and make amends with Piya . I do want their lovely friendship back but if he is thinking of getting her back as his girlfriend , then, I can only say that he knows what Piya feels for Abhay – he has seen it so close…. And I will HATE to see Kabir invite and suffer something that he just doesn't deserve.

I liked the Dan-Abhay-Arnab confrontation at the police station. Abhay's bored looks at Arnab's threats and Dan's defence are hilarious. He just doesn't care about the ways of the world and he has such a 'cut-the-crap' look on all the moralizing and threatening from Arnab.

Madhu is not a vixen and you can totally see where she is coming from. She is thinking about Pancchi and Mishkoo, like any other mom. The best thing is that she doesn't hate Piya and only wants to keep the two worlds apart so that they don't trespass each-other's happiness.

Precap: Ah, poor Dan. Ho gayi na dhulaai? Kisne kaha tha Piya ke against Abhay ke saamne munh kholne ke liye? Phew!....Don't we love this protective and possessive Abhay?...But who knows. If Tracker opens her mouth about Metz and Piya's fixation with her, I only see Piya going into hibernation so that Abhay doesn't beat her up with frying pans and sauce pans.

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

Edward01avidity_2002teddyrumicutemugPrateekshthk123TheMiaw000arniindia5Maohmunz.Tressa-kavita-Nikasha.-sim-ash08PurpleRainSumi_162710-Doppelganger-leeseunggilove_.mariam._madmaxine--sumana13--readingworms.KyunkiImafanRoarkOnyx.Rush_25.:.MONA.:.AyeChavanniAmeres-Priti11-monty22nyctophiliaJulybaby22.Jane..remosalsaragzz.-LetItGo-Befikre

TheMiaw000 Senior Member
TheMiaw000
TheMiaw000

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
hey dear u knw wat every day i wait for for your post..Smile.i have not yet watch the serial..Later will read your post..Nice post dearThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

AyeChavanni IF-Sizzlerz
AyeChavanni
AyeChavanni

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
i agree..It was very wrong of Piya to call Metz after she knows that Metz is significant in Abhay's life. I just hope Abhay does not find out about this. I am still in the midst of watching the episode, so i'll comment more when i watch finish.

Prateeksh Senior Member
Prateeksh
Prateeksh

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I always look forward to your post even after watching the episode...True sentiments as usual..
yes, Piya is kind of intrusive and she hasnt even spared a poor soul..well poor or not will be divulged later, but one thing I am totally sure of is that if Abhay comes to know about this, he will surely distance a lot from Piya after giving a good bashing thgh I dont thnk he would beat her or something but Piya will definitely see another dark side of abhay...and as much as I dont want this to happen, I thnk it will be better if that happens, as this way she wll know her boundaries as to what to do when and will kind of distance herself or may be even try to leave dehradun and thats when Ab baby will start missing her and get her back!

Edited by Prateeksh - 23 December 2010 at 9:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar.Jane..

Edward01 Groupbie
Edward01
Edward01

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Episode aside, there should be a tag saying LOVE , not just LIKE, 'coz I absolutely adore your analysis... U really go in deep and have such a lovely way with words. Great going and I sincerely wish you the very best in your chosen career .....

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
pokey my love!!!!!!!!!Hug
firstly congratulationssssssssssssssss on d being d abhiya fan....am soo jealous of u right nw..AngryROFL

hmm..i agree wid u dat one shudnt tamper wid d supernatural..especially wen its in an ekta show..soo not a gud idea if u value ur  mortality!..

pia isnt insensitive..shes merely inquisitive bcz shhe simply cant resist the opportunity to nose around.....

did metz actually ask pia ki woh kaun hai????? or was it the poltergeist activity and my wishful thinking????well im guessing dat maithili will cum bak if ekta wants to  be an avant garde in d ressurection business once again..

as fr madhu..shes a warm person...like u noe haseena is hot..bt madhu is warm...both mommies rock our cradleROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sim---sumana13--.Jane..TheBlackJaguar

SounSoun Senior Member
SounSoun
SounSoun

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Thank you !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
I love Abhay Raichand!!Day Dreaming And my brains are acting like mashed potatoes refusing to work any further (Abhay effect, you see. Will take some time to wear off). So to keep it short and sweet, I"ll just give my top 5 pointers:

1. I don't think Maithili's ghost was angry or anything. I just hope the CVs don't make a blooper because I do NOT want Pia to be reincarnated Maithili.

2. Pia will be in total hot water if Abhay ever finds out what she did.

3. From yesterday's precap, I can see that Kabir wants Pia to be back as his GF. I'm just hoping that Pia has the sense to gently refuse.

4. I did not really like the way Abhay spoke to Mr. D. 

5. Did I ever mention how hot Abhay Raichand is and how I'm falling more and more head over heels in love with him with each passing episode??

Seeing the pattern of the last two-three episodes, precaps are not shown the next day but the day after that. I just hope that today's is an exception because I canNOT wait for that scene!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thk123--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index