Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maneet-- MUSHY in ROOM se MUSHROOM tak ka safar

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
MSK in his room n cribs that tho i agreed to Geet n Dadi i hv my doubts on Arjun.. !! Geet comes to his room n MSK thinks that she is there to admit her mistake of apointing Arjun n Geet says... Babaji mite b thinking looking down on u..that ur strange..!! MSK says..wat u mean n Geet says...i thot u were worried for me...n if u think i should say sorry... then ... i m sorry but not for appointing aRjun !   MSK says..u dun get it... not all are as clear minded as u...n Geet says.. i m not a kid... not stupid... n MSK says. Miss HP n Geet says.. dare u call me Miss HP.... coz neither i m  stupid... i agree i was fooled before... but not anymore..!! We need to work with people to know the truth...about them.! Getting a trust broken before dun mean that we should stop believing..... we should give a chance to ARjun.... n turns to leave n says.. what i m doing is called trust on humanity n not innocence

MSK in kitchen n cribs i keep repeating same mistake by rubbing Geet th wrong way n is holding brocoli n naCOOL come  n says..whats up?? MSK says...i wanna make breakfast so.... naCOOL leaves n wonders he used to make food on his own at outhouse then why now?? MSK wondering how to cook n where to start from...  MSK chopping onions n has tears in his eyes... nacool gets Dadi n Anne to kitchen n Anne says.... what u making....?? MSK says.. 'Mushroom omlete'  and Anne says..did u know he cooks?? Dadi says..hv heard he used to make at outhouse but never made for me....n MSK peeved..  Dadi n Anne sit at th table in kitchen n both tease MSK about why he cooking..is it special..n MSK says..u both are busy ribbing.. rather than encouraging n Dadi says..tell us the reason.... or we will find out...n as MSK turns  Dadi says... put some cheese in the omlete

MSK comes to Geet wit the breakfast n Geet has just woken up in bed..n says..what is this n MSK says...made breakfast for u....n Geet startled n says..is it to say sorry?? MSK irritated that..why everyone asks questions.... rather appreciate....n Geet thinks..he wanna say sorry but dun wanna admit n says... so after wedding u will make breakfast for me..everyday ??? MSK irritated n goes n sits on a chair n Geet smells the food n says.. what u made n MSK shows n Geet thinks english food..i hate the smell..now how will i eat.n is praying to Babaji to help...!!  Geet about to eat n asks..whats in this n MSK says... Mushroom n Geet says cant eat n forcibly eats..n MSK asks how it is..n Geet says..good!! MSK says..u need anything n Geet forcibly gets up n make MSK stand up n shoes him off to office...n cribs... early morning this food?? noo..!! 

Geet comes to kitchen to  keep the plate away ...n Anne catches her n she says.. did u hear MSK cooked food on his own n Geet says..yes...n its yummy..!! Anne leaves n Geet keeps plate away n nacool catches n Geet asks nacool..is there anything tasty....... like achar??  Ann wants to go to ARjun and MSK forces Dadi to accompany  n comes to kitchen n sees Geets unfinished breakfast n gets flashback ..how Geet shoed him away...!! 

Maneet in car ...MSK silent n Geet wonders...whats up..!! Both reach office n as Geet is about to go out.. MSK asks.. did u like the breakfast?? Geet says.it was amazing n MSK asks... was salt ok?? Geet says... yes.... n i ate whole thing..... n MSK says.....from now on . i will ensure u get breakfast like what i gave today..coz its healthy n u like it too..n Geet unwillingly agrees n MSK tells Geet..u hv changed a lot..!! Geet asks why?? MSK says...coz u easily ate my choice food n its great n Geet says...yes n says.. u told once after marriage wife should like hubbys choice..so..!! MSK wonders why she lying n Geet wonders... sorry but if i tell truth u mite not like!! Geet spots Golgappa person n says..lets have n MSK says..u already had it all..then why?? Geet says..oh yes..i m not hungry at all....n both turn to leave n Geet rues....

Arjun at Mansion n tells Anne that...he needs to know the whole house to design th wedding properly n Anne says...but why n Arjun says.. ur face doesnt reflect that u cant get such simple thing... well the wedding is at home so i need to know it better..... n comes near Anne n Anne asks..what u think locking eyes wit him n Arjun says...boring.. very boring n Anne startled n Arjun says..the house is very dull ..not upto the sangeet preparations...n Anne says..u were talking about the hall?? Arjun says...yes.. n u?? Anne gets shy...n turns to leave n turns back n steals a glance at Arjun...n Arjun stares....!! Anne goes away n Arjun looks around the house..

-END-

Link

Link (Ashy)

Edited by Armu4eva - 23 December 2010 at 9:40am

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

CJMKSAsnehag10thahupyarisaheliitzangellasmi123gagsyraju73AnuN06cs119ibmeem275hemvbdd.cooljenny.lodysubiamanbahaneJadee777hookedonGeetRohini20HADmishtifannycoolnan_10sravssacromascmaaneetkimeetmy_viewsihuChaudhrytmdhrashteeMicronEvashPrettychoco90Dhara_sneha2005Amiiish-Humera-kiran99bluedreamz953puthAnu-Ananyaveil_of_roses-Urvi--Sangs-vrsharmamechantefilleIndigoBluesAmongthestars89LuvScoobymrk-1mgdg_2010hindu4lyfzooni.blueArushi.DillikudininandNelsShabz.AngadzgirlKyunkiImafanNinelivesFallen AngelSilentsoul49erFannivedithajnawazcharmed onesAbsoluvSahSah..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-VisuArwen.-Priti11-neharamd410swan20sun-naaaaaaaaashaliniastharahmona_paksweSofnapickachutodayzstarCute_AshSue101pyar-ishkAnjanaYYZkhwaishfankirti_fijia2zahidanjananazir-LetItGo-SecretKhabri420

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
thanks

last one for this year, see you next year tanu with your updates

Edited by kirti_fiji - 23 December 2010 at 9:00am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Armu4eva-Sangs-mgdg_2010LuvScoobyArushi...Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-VisuSahSahneharashaliniasthasun-naaaaaaaaatodayzstar

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Thannxx Tanuu Will Miss My Kirti Di

Edited by rani10 - 23 December 2010 at 9:02am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-Sangs-LuvScoobyArushi.neharaKash-Gurti-Visushaliniasthasun-naaaaaaaaatodayzstarkirti_fiji

-Sangs- IF-Rockerz
-Sangs-
-Sangs-

thanks

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasun-naaaaaaaaashaliniasthaKash-Gurti-Visu..Gurti-Kash..neharakirti_fiji

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Thank you Tanu for your superfast updates..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaArushi.neharasun-naaaaaaaaakirti_fiji

shaliniastha IF-Sizzlerz
shaliniastha
shaliniastha

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
thanks

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-Sangs-sun-naaaaaaaaaKash-Gurti-Visunehara..Gurti-Kash..kirti_fijitodayzstar

loveableangel Goldie
loveableangel
loveableangel

thanks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

sravs_10 Senior Member
sravs_10
sravs_10

thank you TanuSmile