Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

KW Role in which way?

Poll

Guys in which way you want to turn the character Ranveer?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys in which way you want to turn the character Ranveer?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

papia thumbnail
I personally want Ranveer to Aamir in Andaz apna apna. Fun loving, can do anything for love but in a humorous way even can cheat others.
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Akshay in Mujhse Shaadi Karogi
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ papia shhhhhhh dheere bolo yaar agar cv writers ne sun liya to pehle kw to aamir khan wala role denge fir akshay kumar wala aur phir sharukh khan wala darr ka role de denge

u know how creatives these writers are ????? 😉
papia thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sidfan11

@ papia shhhhhhh dheere bolo yaar agar cv writers ne sun liya to pehle kw to aamir khan wala role denge fir akshay kumar wala aur phir sharukh khan wala darr ka role de denge

u know how creatives these writers are ????? 😉

ROFL ROFL ROFL

This is very true as we all have already seen how the story of CMG was changing in every single minutes. But frankly saying I love KW's new role more than the last few episodes of CMG and I would appreciate any of the above three role.
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Definitely as Amir of AAA!😃.....Though it doesn't seem to go that way, but how i wish it was like that! then it would have been soooo entertaining! 😆
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: papia

ROFL ROFL ROFL

This is very true as we all have already seen how the story of CMG was changing in every single minutes. But frankly saying I love KW's new role more than the last few episodes of CMG and I would appreciate any of the above three role.

amen !
spicy_tikka thumbnail
akshay kumar in mujhse shaadi karoge!
cos everything will turn out good, and ranbir wouldnt b evil, shravan and saachi will b togetherrr :)
papia thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shipra_S

Definitely as Amir of AAA!😃.....Though it doesn't seem to go that way, but how i wish it was like that! then it would have been soooo entertaining! 😆

I also wish it could go in somehow that way and KW could stay some more times than just 15 days. I want to see some more panga between two hot dude KW and Barun. I am really enjoying this two dude together.